Just Drunk and Insane

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

At the party. . .

". . .jal modara dut gesoumnida (I don't understand). Oh yeah. . .baby, Why Should I?" The Dark Knightz were singing as soon as Yoona and Yuri came at the party.

         The crowd was cheering so loudly after the Dark Knightz had performed on-stage.

"Omo. . .they're really popular aren't they?" Yuri said over the cheering people.

"Of course they are. They're Asia's Best male idol group." Yoona said, while leading Yuri into a vacant seat.

"I wonder if Nichkhun oppa has a agirlfriend already?" Yuri said.

"Omo. How come you're wondering about that?"

"Aissh. I like Nichkhun oppa."

"Ha-ha. I thought you're just into studying and stuff. Hey, I ordered something for us. You'll definitely like it."

"What is it?"

         Suddenly, the waiter approached them with a big bottle of red wine.

"Here's your order, Ms. Im." The waiter said and left.

"Now. Yuri, I want you to taste this." Yoona said, giving Yuri a glass.

"No thanks. I don't drink." Yuri answered.

"Just one drink please." Yoona pleaded giving her a shot.

"Okay, but just one shot. Huh?"

          Then, Yuri took a shot, until all she knew that she had drink so much. Yoona was busy dancing on the dance floor leaving Yuri all by herself, that's why Yuri didn't control herself from drinking especially it's her first time to drink wine and it's been a long tiime since she hadn't drink alcohol beverages and now she's having a great time drinking it.

         All of a sudden, she felt that she needs to go to the CR.

At the CR. . .

"Omo!Omomomo!" Yuri said as soon as she was finished and she saw her reflection in the mirror."Yah Yuri! Yuri yah! Yah! A-hahaha. You still look very gorgeous , you know. I wonder why you still don't have a namjachingu, it would be waste if you don't show off your powerful charisma."

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" Nichkhun screamed like he was being , when he came out on of the cubicles.

"Yah!" Yuri shrieked while swaying back and forth. "Keke. Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. The question is, what does a girl doing inside the Men's CR?"

"Are you hallucinating, Ahjussi??? This is the Women's CR."

"Ahjussi? Huh! with this face?! Look, if you don't get out of here, I'll call the security."

"Ahjussi, you must be mistaken. . .This is the Women's CR."

"Oh forget it. I know you're drunk." Nichkhun said and turned to leave.

"Chamkanmanyo." Yuri said and grabbed Nichkhun's undershirt.

          Nichkhun realized that it was the girl who acted cute and is undeniably cute in the fashion show just a while ago.

"Miss? Uhm. . .Miss, I think I have to go now." Nichkhun said, this time with a gentle, soothing voice.

         Then, Yuri puke all over Nichkhun's undershirt while taking a tight hold of it, until Yuri leaned onto Nichkhun's broad shoulder, after he's finished.

"Aissh!!!" He exclaimed, echoing loudly into the CR.

        He immediately carried Yuri into his arms, walking downstairs.

        Fortuantely, Yoona was about to go to the CR, when she saw Nichkhun carrying Yuri.

"Yuri!" Yoona said out loud.

"Is this your friend?" Nichkhun asked who looked irritated.

"Yeah." Yoona replied and smiled at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Quick, get her into your car before the paparazzis' here." Nichkhun said, looking around the parking lot. "They could see me."

"Are you coming with us?" Yoona asked, holding her forehead.

"Of course. I would be in the headlines again if I jsut abandoned you two in a taxi. Get into the car, I'll drive."

"No, I'll drive. You don't have your license with you."

"No, it's okay. I'll do something about it."