Mr. Prince

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

"Have we met before?" Nichkhun asked and stirred his mocha-flavoreed coffee that he ordered.

         They were already in the coffee shop by then.

"Aniyo. . .I mean yeah, I think so. At the fashion show, maybe." Yuri said and showed a nervous smile.

"Aside from the fashion show, I think I've seen you before. You look familiar to me." He said.

"Maybe we met at the mall."

"By the way, I heard that Minho is your classmate."

"In Math and in Chemistry only."

"You seemed nervous or something. Is there something that's been bothering you?"

          Nichkhun's right, Yuri seemed to be uncomfortable with him.

"I think. . .I need to go to the comfort room." She said and left.

"Ugh! What are you thinking?! Yuri you shouldn't go with him. Soon enough, he's going to find out all about you!" She thought and hit her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Yuri?" Yoona asked as ahe entered Yuri's house.

"Omo! YOu scared me!" Yee-in exclaimed. "Why are you here again?"

"You're so mean, Yee-in unnie. How come you're forbidding me to see Yuri?"

"No, I'm not. . .She's with that Nichkhun."

"Ah, sincha?! She's pretty lucky, huh? She could go out with the one she likes."

"She like that Nichkhun? Yah. . .wait, do you know that Nichkhun that well? Coz I think I've seen him before."

"Aniyo. We just met at the party. I don't remember seeing him before that."

         Yee-in was washing the dishes when she remembered something.

"Aigoo. . .that Nichkhun is Yuri's childhood friend." She said. "Now, I remembered.'

"How come I didn't know him before?" Yoona asked who looked puzzled.

'That's because your family moved into here in Seoul already. I remembered that I visited their family back then. Yuri was still small, then and that Nichkhun moved into their neighborhood. He was the talk of the town because some says they came from a royal family but nobody ever found out if it was real. They moved out after staying for almost a year only."

"So how did Yuri met him?"

"That Nichkhun is a bully. he bullies Yuri just because he's two years older than her. But even though he bullies Yuri. It's as if Nichkhun only wants Yuri to cry because of him. Luckily, he stopped bullying her, three months before they could move out and they became friends with each other. They even called each other's nicknames."

"Tell me their nicknames, please?"

"You're learining a lot from me. Huh? Well, Nichkhun's calling Yuri, baby Yul while Yuri 's calling Nichkhun, Prince-shi (Mr. Prince)"

"Sweet. I think they're meant to be. They met with each other again."

"Yah, keep it as a secret. Huh?"

         Yoona shrugged and suddenly there was a knnock on the door.

         When she opened the door, she saw Yuri blushing, with Nichkhun beside her.

"Yuri yah! How's your date wuth your Prince-shi?" Yoona said and winked at Yuri.

"Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Prince-shi?" Nichkhun muttered.

"Uh. . .don't mind her. You should go now." Yuri said driving Nichkhun out of their house.

"Yee-in unnie, what did you say to her?!" Yuri asked as soon as Nichkhun left.

"Nothing." Yee-in lied. "Just things, I guess."

"Aissh!!!' Yuri said and messed up their hair.