Grotesque Things Do Happen

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

 

"Big problem." Onew said.

         They were chatting at their classroom as soon as their last period in the morning was over.

"It seems like she really do like Nichkhun than any of us in the Dark KNightz." Minho said, looking at the window.

"You're right." Onew said. "But, we have to proceed to PLAN B whether you like it or not. It's the only way, she could fall for you."

"Do you really think that it'll work?"

"Yaeh. As what I've seen in the movies.'

'What if--"

"What if what?"

"Forget it. Just tell me if what are we going to do before I attend our stage performance this afternoon."

"Okay.

 

           It was 2:30 p.m. Yuri's classmates including Yoona were on their way to the auditorium to practice the play that they've prepared for the upcoming school festival. While Onew and Minho grabbed a chance to sneak out from their class to look for Yuri.

"Time for PLAN B.' Onew muttered and smiled, looking at the students coming up on-stage.

           Minho and Onew stayed at the audience seats so that they can watched Yuri from afar.

           The play started with the playing of a foreign classical song until it was finally Yuri's turn to say her dialogue.

"They can't just do it the way they can. They're going to be hurt." Yuri began to say.

"Don't worry, they won't deseet us." Yoona said.

"But, I heard them. They're planning something." Yuri said in a low voice.

           Then, all of a sudden, her guy classsmates started shooting her with their guns and Yuri fell on the ground.

"It's time." Onew whispered to Minho.

           Then, Minho came running backstage.

"Hana, dul, set. . ." Minho thought in his mind.

THUGGSSH. . .

"Aahhh!!!" Yuri shrieked.

           The lighting equipments flashing onto the students suddenly crashed and was about to hit Yuri. Fortunately, Minho held Yuri tightly in his arms away from the crash before it coould hit Yuri.

           Everyone was in shocked and Yuri was in total aghast.

"Kwaenchanayo?" Minho asked looking into Yuri's eyes.

"Yeah." She answered looking back into his eyes, and immediately got up and ran away, feeling ashamed.

"Hey Yuri! Wait up!" Yoona called out and glanced curiously at Minho before she followed Yuri.

"What just happened?"

"Yuri's so lucky!"

"What a strange thing to happen."

          All the students began gossiping as soon as Minho got off the stage , and followed Onew outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're sorry about what had happened Yuri." Their class president said. "We don't even know that it could happen."

          Yoona was accompanying Yuri inside their classroom when their class president followed them.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Yuri said. "Besides, I'm not hurt."

"Yeah. You see, she was saved by Minho." Yoona added.

"Ha-ha. Yeah, I saw it. The girls were jealous of you. It seemed like they want to saved by Minho, also." The class president said. "By the way, my co-officers were curious about those lighting equipments that crashed down. We double check them just this lunch and they were fine."

           Yuri was looking at the window not thinking of what the class president was saying.

"Why did he save me?" Yuri asked to herself.