Developing Into Something

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

"Who is this girl you're talking about?" Yoona asked, scribbling notes on her notepad.

         It was morning. Their first class period was about to start in a little while. (5th day before Seohyun comes home).

"Well, I just read her story in the library." Yuri answered, avoiding Yoona's gaze.

"Hmm. . .she should try to watch that guy for several more days about his true intention to her, but she should not be a stalker. Just watch him from afar if he's around and she should try to be unnoticeable. After that, she can make her final judgement. That's my opinion."

         Yuri nodded.

"Mind you, everyone here been's gossiping about you and Minho. They're really curious about you two." Yoona whispered.

"But there's nothing about between us." Yuri defensed.

"Yeah, I know. It's just that people here are trying to make rumors of you two just because he saved you twice."

"That's nonsense."

          Right after that, the bell started to ring and all the students went back to  their seats, waiting for their teacher to come.

"Good Morning class." Mrs. kang greeted as she walked inside their classroom. "I have an important announcement to make."

"Three students have been transferred to this class due to that their teacher was brought to the hospital this morning." She went on. "So, for the meantime, Choi Minho , Lee Jinki/ Onew and Jo Min-Shil are going to stay here until their teacher gets well and come back."

          Yoona and Yuri exchanged glances, as the three students look for vacant seats. Since Yuri's seatmate is absent, Minho chose to sit with her. That's when the girls gave her cold stares and more gossips about them. Yuri looked down. She felt as if eyes were staring at her, making absurd stories about them.

"Relax. I won't bite." Minho said said softly.

"Oh, if you only knew what I feel." She thought and hid behind her hair.

          Their first class in History and their topic for today is all about Art History, wherein Yuri has special interest in.

"Who could tell me if who painted 'Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte'?" Mrs. Kang said. "This topic focuses on our lesson for today. So anyone?"

Minho raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Choi."
"The french painter, Georges Seurat." Minho said as he stood up.

"Vey good. Next question, in what year did he finished painting it?"

This time, Yuri raised her hand.

"Yes, Ms. Kwon. What's your answer?"

"In year 1886." She said.

"Okay. That's right Ms. Kwon."

        When it comes to lessons, Yuri didn't care much about what other people might say or think about her, all she ever think about is her grade that she's making.

Minho smiled at her.

 

At lunchtime. . .

"Those gossips really travel so fast." Yoona said while eating sushi. "Aissh!"

"Don't worry about them. They're just wasting their time on such a nonsense topic." Yuri said and continue eating. "Uhm. . .do you believe them?"

"Of course not." Yoona said. "How could I believe them?! They don't have any proof, aside from that I believe you coz you're my bestfriend."

Yuri sighed and smiled.

 

"How about we do it tomorrow?" Minho asked as they were walking downstairs.

"But tomorrow's going to be Seohyun's arrival, remember?" Onew reminded him.

"We could just meet some other day. Yuri's going to suspect me if we do this pranks regurlarly."

"But we're just going to this thrice."

"She's pretty clever about this stuff. I won't be surprised if she found out about our plan."

"Oh, okay. Let's just do it tomorrow."

 

        As soon as their classes in the afternoon was over, Yuri immediately hurried home to catch up with her cousin, Yee-in, to discuss something with her. But to her surprise, someone shouted her name as she was walking in the street, going home, and it was Nichkhun.

"You scared me!" Yuri blurted.

"You're such a scaredy cat." He said.

        Nichkhun was wearing an ulzzang guy would wear during spring season. A simple black V-neck long sleeve, white shirt underneath, denim jeans, scarf on and an eyeglass, perfect for his disguise. Yuri didn't even noticed that it was Nichkhun at first sight.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked as e approached him.

"Strolling. Getting some fresh air. You?" He asked back.

"I was actually heading home."

"Walking home?"

"Yeah. I'm saving up money."

"For what?"

"It's a secret."

        Nichkhun smiled, secretly.

"So don't you have any shows or TV guestings this afternoon that's why you're here. Huh?" Yuri continued.

"Uh-huh." Nichkhun replied. "Hey, are you hurrying home?"

       Yuri stopped walking for a while then think.

"Sort of. But I think I can just wait for her tomorrow. Wae?"

"I. . .uh, I think I need some company. Do you mind?"

"Hmm. . . 'kay." Yuri said and smiled sweetly at him.

        Nichkhun turned beet red annd turned his gaze away from her immediately.