Fashion Show

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

 

          Finally, Yuri got home early. Early enough to catch her cousin before she leaves for her night shift.

"Um. . .Yee-in, I have something to ask." Yuri began.

"What is it?" Yee-in said while watching the TV.

"Yoona invited me to got to see the Baek's Kiss fashion show. I got this ticket from her. . .Can I go?"

"Baek's Kiss fashion show?! The most anticipated fashion show in Seoul?"

"Uh. . .yeah. So can I?"

"Chamkamanyo. . .have you done your school works already?"

"Neh. I've done it in our school."

"Oh, okay. Just be careful and don't do anything stupid."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       It was Yuri's first time to go and see a known designer's collection in a fashion show. Besides, she's excited to see Yoona walking in the catwalk.

         By that time, she went in and found Yoona waiting for her near the information area.

"Hey, you made it!" Yoona excalimed.

"Yeah. Yee-in allowed me. By the way, aren't you going to prepare?" Yuri asked as they made their way inside the fashion show area.

"I am. I just want to see if you come or not."

"If I didn't come then how long would you wait. Aissh. . ."

"Fifteen minutes more. . .Haha. anyways, I think I need to go to the comfort room first. I'm getting nervous."

"Go ahead."

          Yoona left her pouch to Yuri as ahe went into the comfort room, leaving Yuri waiting outside.

          As soon as Yoona was finished, Yuri was startled when she ran past her.

"Hey Yoona!" Yuri shrieked.

          Yuri looked all over the place, searching for Yoona until she reached the dressing room of the models backstage.

"Yoona?!" She asked as as ahe poked one model along her way.

          There were a lot of models around the dressing room and each time she asked ecah one of them, they would say 'No.' hollering at her. Fortunately, she found Yoona on the corner getting dress up.

"Mianhae Yuri. I got scared when the in-charge of the models called me so I rushed all the way here. So sorry." Yoona apologized, still getting dressed.

"You left your pouch with me. That's okay. So, I'll see you at the fashion show. Huh?" Yuri said.

Yoona nodded.

"Hey! Don't move!" The woman who was helping Yoona, shouted.

         Yuri was about to leave the crowded dressing room when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Ouch!" She said out loud and stared at the gay, who grabbed her.

"Yah! Hurry up and get dressed. We've been waiting her for thirty minutes for you." The gay said.  "And don't you ever complained."

"But--"

"No buts. Now, let's get you prepared."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Many artists are invited to see that fashion show, this includes all of you in the Dark Knightz." Mr. Jun said. "This can add up to your popularity even more."

           The Dark Knightz were on their way to the Baek 's Kiss fashion show since they were invited and they're going to perform in the party after the fashion show.

"Who are one of the invited artists there, Mr. Jun?" Siwon asked.

'Sooyoung of SNSD, Park Gyuri of Kara, Mir of MBLAQ, T.O.P. of Bigbang and a lot more so be prepared for your number, guys."

"Of course, we will." Chunji said, proudly.

". . .Hmm, I heard there'll be hot girls up on-stage." Eli whispered to Chunji.

"Hey Eli, Chunji's a minor." Siwon said and cracked up.

"I'm not." Chunji protested.

"Yes, you are." Siwon said.

"Yah! How come both you are so cold with each other, these days?" Eli asked referring to Minho and Nichkhun.

"I have some things on my mind right now." Nichkhun said and forced the window near him.

"I'm in no mood to talk right now." Minho said, coldly.