Question and Answer

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

          

After a while, they reached the library and saw Yuri reading a book while jotting down notes.

"That's Yuri?" Onew asked looking at what Minho's looking at.

           Minho nodded and started to approached Yuri.

"Hey. . .woah! Wait! What are you going to say to her?" Onew said, stopping Minho.

"That I want her to be my girlfriend."

"It's not that simple, dude. Trust me. Been there done that."

"Then, how am I going to ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"I have an idea." Onew said and smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not bad, Yoona. Keep it up." The SIC News' Express' teacher said to Yoona as soon as she read her news report.

"Thanks Mrs. Park." Yoona said and left their headquarters.

             She was about to go to the library to look for Yuri when Minho and Onew appeared right in front of her.

"Omo!" Yoona said, shocked.

"Im Yoona-shi, you have to talk with us." Onew said in a gruffed voice.

"Wae? Do I know you two?" She asked. "I mean yeah I know both of you coz you're both popular 'round here but what do you want from me?"

"Don't be scared. We're only going to ask a few questions but before that let's go at the Greenhouse Garden, we can talk better there."

"O-okay." Yoona murmured and tagged along with Minho and Onew.

 

At the Greenhouse Garden. . .

"So, what are these questions you're talking about?" Yoona asked.

"Before we ask, want to be assured that you're not going to leak out of what we're going to ask of you." Onew said.

"Yeah, okay. I promise.'

"Okay. First of all, we. . ." MInho stammered and looked at Onew.

          Onew narrowed his eyes at Minho.

"I mean, I wnat to know if your friend , Kwon Yuri, has a boyfriend already." He went on.

         Suddenly, Yoona burst out laughing.

"What's funny?" Minho asked.

"You like Yuri?" Yoona asked after laughing.

         Again, Minho looked at Onew.

"Hmm. . .neh. But that's not the point, I wnat to knnow the answer."

"She don't have any boyfriends since birth."

"Second, what guys do she prefer?"

"She like guys who's caring, loyal, kind, someone that can keep her away from harm and trust-worthy. Guys like that really attracts her attention.'

"So, you think that I could pass to her ideal man's qualifications?"

"Mollayo, but based from your outer appearance. . .I think, you won't pass."

"Why?"

"She prefer those guys who wears casually."

"Sincha?. . .okay. lastly, who does she like among us, the DARK KNIGHTZ?"

"Nichkhun Horvejkul."