True Colors

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

       After a while, they've reached their dorm.

"Oppa!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she saw Minho walking towards their dorm's door. "Hey oppa!"

       Jiyeon was sitting outside their dorm's door, holding a white plastic bag.

"Get up there! What are you doing out here?" Minho asked, while holding Jiyeon's arm.

"Get off me!" Jiyeon wailed.

"Who's that?" Eli asked.

Minho immediately released Jiyeon's arm as he saw Ele.

"It's Jiyeon." Minho replied.

"Oh. Hi. What brought you here?" Eli asked as he opened the door.\

"My mom made me go here to bring these to oppa." She said.

"Jiyeon, you're here!", Nick Khun exclaimed, as he entered their dorm. "What are these?"

"Back off they're for Minho only." Eli said. "Uhm. . .can I have one those dumplings?"

        Nick Khun shoved Eli faintly.

"Actually, it's for all of you. Mom said you've been losing weight on TV so mom made these." Jiyeon explained.

"Hey guys, Mr. Jun (their manager) said that he's going somewhere so if anyone of you needs something from him just call him." Siwon announced as Chunji and him entered their dorm. "Wow, Jiyeon. You brought these kimchi and dumplings here?"

        Jiyeon nodded and sat quietly on the couch.

"Perfect timing Jiyeon, I'm hungry." Chunji said and smiled at her.

"By the way oppa, I have something to tell you." She said , getting something from her bag.

"Let's go to my room." Minho said, leading her to his room.

"You see my friend and classmate, Hye-ri wants to give you this letter and this teddy bear. She's a big fan of yours, you know." Jiyeon spoke, handing out a letter and a cute teddy bear.

"Just put it on the table." He said. "Hey Jiyeon, next time call me when you're going here. Huh? I don't like surprises and most of all don't act like you own this dorm. Even though I'm your brother that does not mean that you're going here in or out whenever you wanted. Don't you have manners? Besides, this is a boy's dorm. What would others expect of us? That you're the DARK KNIGHTZ official girlfriend?!"

"Just like what I've expected." Jiyeon murmured.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm going now." She replied. "By the way, Omma said to take good care of your health."

Right after hearing Jiyeon and Minho talking, accidentally , Nick Khun went back to the living room.

 

"Oh Goodness, these stuff are just going to be in the collection of trash again. Why would people spend money on such things? Pabo."

Minho thought to himself and smirked.