Chapter 6

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"you want to ride or not"Yoona asked Yuri who still stood there not moving at all.Yoona was patiently wait for the girl to ride her motorbike.she then just wear her helmet for Yuri.she borrow the other helmet from the security guard and wear it.her helmet she give it to Yuri cause se know Yuri dodn't want to wear the helmet from that guys.

 

"i count until ten.if not i will leave you alone"

 

"1"

 

"2"

 

"3"

 

"4"

 

"5"

 

"6"

 

"7"

 

"8"

 

"9"but still Yuri not moving.

 

"9 and half"with that Yuri quickly ride her motorbike.she was confused want to put her hand at where.if she wants to feel safe she must hug the girl.if her ego is high she just can hold the motor by herself.

 

"we gonna move now"Yoona said."are you ready.if you want to coming home safe and perfect so better put your hand around me"she was smiling like crazy when she talk like that.Yuri was still hesitated to do that but Yoona won't give her time to think much.Yoona just grab her hand and put it around her waist.

 

"hold it tight"Yuri just obeyed and didn't protested at all cause she afraid she will fall and get hurt.now both of them on the same bike and wit Yuri hug Yoona's waist and leaned her head on Yoona's back.Yuri was start to feel comfortable but not for Yoona.the girl was really nervous cause her miss right was hugging her.she also still didn't believe the one that hug her at the back is Yuri.her heartbeat was really fast.she afraid that Yuri will heard it since she laid her head on her back.

 

"focus on the road Yoona"she scold herself but her mind seem busy with thinking about the girl behind her hugging her tight.Yoona also can smell clearly her scene.

 

"she smell good"she thought.her heartbeat also didn't stop beating fast.when she was ride her motorbike, she saw at the infront a stall that sold her favourite food.Yoona like to eat anything especially  a food that has be sold at the street.she said that food street is the best after her mom cooking.it is because she can eat and chosse many food to eat.then she remember that she still didn't eat yet so she decided to stop for a while to eat.

 

"why you stop.we still not reach my house"Yuri said when she noticed that Yoona stop her bike.

 

"i feel want to eat.i can't let my stomach crying and yelling for food"she answered proudly.

 

"but im already late.i need to going home now"Yuri said.

 

"im not your driver.im just help you by sending you home but that don't mean i need to follow whatever you saw.

 

"you want to follow or stay here"Yoona asked.

 

"stay.please be fast"Yuri said without looking at her.she was kinda mad with Yoona.

 

"okay.if anything happen just shouted and i will come to rescue you"Yoona said before walk along the streets.

 

"like can you fight with them"Yuri said after Yoona was gone.when Yoona eating,she won't take a short time.the long time that she divided in her life is for food and eating.she don't mind to spend almost her time for food cause she can't live without food.

 

 

 

"hey miss.are you alone"a guy asked.there was two guys that walk closer to Yuri.

 

"please.i don't have mood to talk with you guys.so just leave"

 

"wow.such a rude girl.we just pity at you.where did your boyfriend go and leave such a beautiful girl alone at here"both of them already stood besides Yuri and walk aound Yuri.

 

"i say just leave me alone"Yuri ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter