chapter 13

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yuri" she said the name once again. She still not believe what she saw. Did her eyes playing a trick on her. "What did you call me. You just said me being a rude right" Yuri said seriously while not forget to gives a glare makes Yoona gulping her own saliva.

 

"Mommy..you know Yoona noona" the innocent kids asking.

 

"Thank my soon to be son" Yoona said in her mind. Thank goodness Kyungsan is here, she does not know what to say when Yuri glare at her.

 

"Yes baby. She is my friends" she replied.

 

"Really? Kyungsan thought mommy don't have a friends" Yoona was about to laugh but stop right away when Yuri was looking at her and give a look "don't ever dare laugh at me".

 

"Tiffany umma is my friend too" she said.

 

"Yeah wight. I forget about umma" he replied while gives a smile. Yuri then look at Yoona.

 

"You not afraid of getting fat" Yuri asked when she saw many foods infront of Yoona.

 

"Unnie is a shikshin" Yoona's little sister replied for Yoona.

 

"Oh really. Never know about it. She only eat a little when she with me"

 

"Im taking care of my image. I don't want to look bad infront someone that i love" Yuri's face start to turn red.

 

"After we finished eat can we go to lottle world" Yoona chocked on her drinks when she heard what Krystal said.

 

" what?? Lottle world ?? You seem like you know i already get my salary"

 

"Of course. I make a noted on my book when you gonna have your salary" Krystal replied proudly.

 

"Mommy what is Lottle woll" Kyungsan asked while looking at his mommy.

 

"Don't tell me that your mommy never bring you there" he nodded reply.

 

"then you can come with us after this if your mommy don't mind about it" Yoona said then take a bite of her burger.

 

"mommy can i"

 

"im busy today kyunnie" her son start to feel sad and sulking on his chair. he cross his arms and didn't eat his food anymore.

 

"come on eat your food. we going home after you finished" her son just ignored whatever his mother said and keep sulking. Yoona just look at Yuri and her son.

 

"i don't want to eat. I want to follow Krystal and Yoona noona" he said almost shouting. his tears start to form around his eyes.

 

"aigoo Kyungsan, we can go Lottle world other day when your mommy is not busy right. Noona and Krystal noona aslo cancel to go to Lottle world for today because Kyungsan can't join us. Right Krystal" Krystal nodded before saying something.

 

"yes Kyunnie. Noona don't want to go to Lottle world anymore if you can't go with us"

 

"but mommy is not busy today. today is her day off. mommy just don't like bring Kyungsan with her around" he said while start sobbing. Yuri didn't bring her son with her because she does not want to exposed her secret and her son. He still small and didn't know nothing. Everyone wants to dig her secret so thats why she being so careful.

 

"hey don't say like that. mommy just wants the best for you" Yuri turn the chair that her son sit so that her son was facing her. "listen here. you the only one my precious baby to me nobody can replace you. mommy love you so much that i don't want you to be hurt because of me. you must not understand why im doing this but trust me this is the best for me, you and us" she cupped his face and wiped his tears. "stop crying. you gonna hurt you eyes. how about you finish your food then we can go to Lottle world after this with them" she said with a smile. the boy than immediatly eat his food after heard what his mother had said to him.

 

"thank you mommy, i love you" he said while his mouth full with his food.

 

"i love you too" she replied while kiss the top of his head. Yuri then takes a look at Yoona and the girl quickly make a heart shape by her hand. Yuri was pretending that she does not effected by the gesture but insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter