Chapter 8

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Everyone in the restaurant can see how awkward and uncomfortable them right now.Yuri the one in the center while Sooyoung and Yoona was sit closely beside her.they was really close until Yuri not be able to use her hand to move.

 

you guys must be wonder where is Sica right now.she is the ice princess and her motto is don't run no matter how late you are.so now she just on the way to the restaurant.but Sooyoung also need to say thanks to her girlfriend.it is because Soo be able to tease Yoona more.Sooyoung was insist to take a sit beside Yuri although Yoona already said it first than her.the side only enough for 2 sit and both of them won't give up for being stubborn.Yoona keep saying the table of Yuri's side only enough for two people while Sooyoung said that the table can afford 3 people.

 

"Sica please come fast"Yuri pray silently in her mind.only Sica can save her now.

 

This is the first time to see Yuri really happy or appreciate to see Sica especially when she enter the restaurant and walk toward them.

 

"babe"Sica called make all of them now give attention to the girl.

 

"sica baby"sooyoung replied and stood up to hug her girlfriend.

 

"sica baby"Yoona asked while looking to Soosica couple.

 

"oh Yoona..meet my girlfirend, Jung jessica"soo introduced her girlfriend to Yoona.

 

"your girlfriend.i thought you like Yuri"yoona ask still curious.

 

"of course not.Yuri just my cousin.i just pretend to like Yuri cause i want to make you jealous maybe"after hearing Sooyoung explanation, she then look at Yuri with her eyebrow moved up and down.

 

"so i still have a change right"Yoona ask while smile widen.Jessica the one that confused with what happen start to bugging Sooyoung by asking question to her.

 

"who is she"Sica whispered.

 

"one of the workers here and soon to be Yuri's girlfriend"Soo explained and Sica just nodded.

 

 

"move a little"Yuri then look at her side before move a way.Yoona then take Soo's things and put it infront of her.

 

the lunch was going well for both Soosica and Yoonyul.it was normal for Soosica too be dovey lovey.because of that Yoona was feeling jealous with what she saw so she also try to be lovey dovey with her boss.she was insist to feed her boss.Yuri keep reject but after being force by Yoona and also her new shikshin friend finally she give up.

 

"let me feed you too"Yoona then gladly take some rice and put a meat on it.after then she bring it infront of Yuri's mouth.

 

"i can eat by myself"Yuri slowly push Yoona's hand away.

 

"when i say i want to feed you then i will so come on my hand start to cramp.

 

"come on"Yoona whined.Yuri then look at her cousin and noticed she was in teasing mood.she know that she can't escape from her cousin anymore.Sooyoung will teasing her all day.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona also has become more closer especially when they know that they have the same character.both of them love to eat.Yuri and Sica just shook their head when they watching the shikshin racing to eat.when they finished, all of them decided to go back to work since they all start have work to do.

 

 

 

 

 

since that day, Sooyoung always invited Yoona to join lunch with her and Yuri.of course Yoona was gladly accept it cause she don't want to reject the only change to eat with her gorjess boss.sometimes Sooyoung will make an excuse to skip lunch with them so that Yuri and Yoona will become more closer to each other.the other workers of Yuri's company was envy with Yoona cause she be able to hang out with the big boss and her cousin.because of that, the workers always gossip about three of them especially Yoona.the workers believe that Yoona become close to them only because of money.

 

almost everyday Yuri spend her lunch time with Yoona.because of that it can help she realised that Yoona can make she feel special.she know Yoona really treat her sincerely and never think about money.she has know about the gossip but she just ignored it cause she know Yoona won't do like that to her.Yoona was really different.she was different from the other guys or girls that try to court her.

 

but one thing that make Yuri worry is will Yoona accept her if she know she already have a child.not all people can accept the fact that someone they like already have a child.besides if Yoona accept her child, Yuri still need to see Yoona's family reaction.will they allow their daughter to date with her.

 

 

 

when it almost lunch time Sooyoung will come to Yuri's office to remind her about lunch.so like usual, Sooyoung come to the office and wait for Yuri.then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter