Chapter 10

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"So can i kiss you now"Yoona asked for the third time already.

 

"of course not"Yuri replied with her serious face.

 

"why"Yoona whine and start to pouts.

 

"you can't just kiss me although you are healthy enough and for your information i only give kiss to my boyfriend or girlfriend. i'm not gonna kiss the person that i'm barely know"Yuri explained.

 

"playing hard to get uh"Yoona mumbled frustated.she was already imagine all night about kissing Yuri.what position or what the best kiss should she applied to yuri.but all her thought was vanished after Yuri reject her again.

 

"so will you be my girlfriend?"Yoona ask innocently cause the other girl to widen her eyes shocked with the sudden request from Yoona.

 

"are you that easy to asking someone to be your girlfriend" Yuri asked.

 

"no.i being like this only with you. i can't bear to lose you to someone else.what if i'm asking you too late then maybe someone will take you away from me"Yoona said while facing the floor.she can't bear to face Yuri after what she has do.she has gathered enough faith to said that word but the other girl misunderstanding her action. she not the person that can easily confess what she feel.if the old Yoona, she will prefer to keep in her heart than face her crush and say that 3 meaning word.

 

"Yoona"she called gained the girl with the doe eyes attention.

 

"listen here.if you really wants to be the important person to me that prove me that you are really worth to take that place.i'm willing to give you the changes"she gives Yoona her last smile before put her shades back and walk away leave the girl alone in her world.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri let's go lunch. it already lunch time. my stomach can't stop growling now" Sooyoung said as she packed her thing.

 

"but we not finish discuss yet" she protested.

 

"we will continue after. come let's go" she walks toward Yuri and grab her hand.

 

"Yoona" 

 

"Miss Choi, Miss Kwon" she bowed then scratch the back of her head.

 

"what are you doing here" she asked.

 

"i..i.." Yoona shuttered.

 

"i what" Yuri asked in her serious voice cause annoyed with Yoona's talk.

 

"i want to treat you lunch" she said fast cause afraid Yuri will be mad at her.

 

"but i'm going out with Sooyoung" Yuri reply cause the girl pout and look at the floor.

 

"it's okay maybe we can eat lunch together" Soo suggest. "let's go" she grab both Yoona and Yuri hand before they can said any word.

 

"thank you Sooyoung. i owe you one" she said in her mind.

 

 

---------------

 

thirty minutes later

 

 

"i'm regret to join this lunch" she thought to herslef while scan the food on the table. that was so many food and the food suppose to eat for 10 person maybe. As one of the shikshin, she glad to see all the food in their table but the onething that she does not like is her money. can she afford to paid all this food. she willing to eat a little food than finished all her money just for food. Yuri noticed that Yoona was daydreaming but she just decided to ignored her.

 

"go pay we will wait for you here" Soo said to Yoona after they finished eating. Yoona then walk slowly to the cashier. she was hesistated to go there since she know that she did not have enough money to pay for the food. she then look at the bill in her hand cause her gulping her own saliva.

 

"give the bill to me" Yuri pull the bill away from Yoona's hand. "if you don't have enough money just said don't keep secret for yourself. next time don't tell me that you want to treat me if you does not have enough money to spend on me" she seriously said. Yuri also didn't no why must she feel so angry toward Yoona. maybe because Yoona almost embrassing herself, Sooyoung or also Yuri by paying the bill with her money. Since Yoona does not have enough money, it will cause chaous in the restaurant. the restaurant that they go are 5-stars, so the worker won't except the excuses that you don't have money to pay for the food.

 

"can we go now" Sooyoung said afer she saw Yuri and Yoona walk towards her. 

 

"what are you waiting for" Soo asked Yoona when she saw the girl not enter the car yet.

 

"i wants to go somewhere first" Yoona just walked away without wait for the other to say anything.

 

"whats wrong with her"Soo asked looking at Yuri. Yuri just shrugged her shoulder and enter the car.

 

"what did you say to her" Soo asked agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter