Chapter 20

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A loud sound of alarm coming from Yuri’s phone start echo around the room but it was not loud enough to make both of them wake up from their sleep. The alarm has stop make noisy for now until it snooze in five minutes later. In the bed was laying two girls with the tallest one spooning her girlfriend. The pillow that supposes to shield them from coming closer to each other has been throwing away by someone out of the bed. After 5 minutes the alarm start to ringing again makes Yuri starts to stir from her sleep and her hand was tap on the bed searching for her phone. When she find her phone, she off the alarm and went back to sleep. She want to turn around but she can't move her body when a pair of arms circled tightly around her waist that prevent her from moving.

 

"Yoona" she knows the girl already wake up when she feel the hands around her waist tightened. "Let me go"

 

"Stupid phone. Can't be more considerate? Why can’t you let me hug my girlfriend? You must be jealous because you can't hug her. She mine!!" She was talking to Yuri phone and not forgets to give a warning. She puts the phone under her pillow and ignores her girlfriend who was looking at her weird action. Yoona was frustrated when something just disturbs her sleep and also her moments with her girlfriends. She does not know when she will have a change to sleep with Yuri again after they going back to Seoul later. She was about to close her eyes and continue her sleep but the movement on the bed has caused her to open her eyes back. "Where do you want to go?" she asked while watching Yuri carefully taking step by step. Yoona wants to ask why her girlfriend was walking like that but her mind suddenly remembers what had happen to her Yuri yesterday. She quickly going down of the bed and takes Yuri's hand and put it on her shoulder.

 

"You okay? Want me to carry you?" she put her hand on Yuri's waist. “I can give you a piggyback if you want"

 

"How many time did I said to you? I'm okay. It not like I broke my legs. It just a cut Yoona"

 

"A deep cut" Yoona correct her word.

 

"You want to help me right?" Yoona gives a nodded while still focus on leading Yuri to the bathroom. "Then go order us some breakfast. I need to eat before go to the meeting. Can you do that?"

 

"I can do that but not until I send you to the bathroom" both of them take their sweet time walks toward the bathroom. "Want me to help you shower?"

 

"No. Get out" she push Yoona out and quickly close the door. Yuri smile hearing Yoona's laugh behind the door.

 

When Yuri finish shower, she wearing her clothes inside the bathroom and when she comes out she saw that the food already serve on the table. "Can we finish all this food?" she asked after take a look at what kind of food Yoona had order for them.

 

"Did you forget about your shikshin girlfriend? This amount of food was nothing" Yoona proudly said makes Yuri just shooked her head. "Come sit here. I going to brush my teeth first" she pulls a chair for Yuri to sit.

 

"Why not just take a bath?"

 

"I was planning to continue sleep after you went to work" Yoona explained while press the toothpaste to put it on her brush tooth. "Are we going to have lunch together?" asked Yoona after she finish her task.

 

"I think this meeting didn't take so much time so I will pick you around 12pm"

 

"What if I to the company to pick you so you didn't need to come back here just for pick me? Just give me the address and I will take a taxi" Yoona scan the food one by one because not sure which one she should eat first but after a few times thinking, she decided to eat the toast first. Yuri was about to agree with the idea but cancel when she remember something.

 

"But you don't have any shirt to wear. You can wear mine but I don't have any new underwear"

 

"I don't mind not wearing underwear until we buy a new one"

 

"Ewww" Yuri throws a napkin to Yoona makes the other girl laughing. "I think I can stop by at the mall before went to the meeting. Then I will ask my assistant to send it to you and you can use that car to pick me" Yuri wiped after finish her breakfast.

 

"Okay then. See you at lunch" said Yoona who still busy eating her breakfast. Before Yuri can walk pass Yoona, the girl grab her hands prevent Yuri from walks away.

 

"Where my goodbye kiss?" she asked while jutted her lips. Yuri grab a napkin on the table and wiped Yoona's mouth before gives her a pecks on her lips leaving Yoona grin like a stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

"How was your night, Miss?" the assistant asked.

 

"Good" she not realized that she was smiling when giving her answer to her assistant. Her mind quickly remembers about what happen this morning. Wake up in Yoona arms and how cute Yoona is when she acts childish. This is her second time sleeping with Yoona on the same bed but this is her first time wake up in the morning in Yoona's arms. "Can we stop by at any shop that sold clothes first?"

 

"Okay" her assistant reply while looking around to see any shops that open. Yuri also was looking around until she feels a vibrate coming from her phone. She takes out the phone from her handbag and saw a message coming from Yoona.

 

 

 

From Yoona 

 

I want to ask you something since you going to buy clothes for me

 

 

To Yoona

 

What is it?

 

 

From Yoona

 

What is my bra size? How you going to buy underwear for me when you don't know about my size and you never saw my bare body so you can't guess it ;)

 

 

The message was leave unreplied until they finally arrive at the mall nearby the company where Yuri suppose to attend a meeting.

 

To Yoona 

 

What is your size?

 

She feels embarrassed to ask that question but she does not have any choose since she needs to buy clothes for Yoona. She was grateful that she didn't directly asking the question to Yoona.

 

From Yoona

 

Guess by yourself :P

 

 

To Yoona

 

I don't have time to play your game

 

 

After send the message, she waits a few minute but still didn't get any reply from her girlfriend so she decided to call Yoona. Her call also got ignored by Yoona when that girl still didn't pick up her call after trying for five times.

 

"Seriously?" she sighed before enter the shop. "Wait a minute. Sooyoung and Yoona are both skinny so maybe they wearing a same size. Yuri then decided to call Sooyoung asking about her size so she can buy it for Yoona.

 

"Yes my beloved cousin. What can I help you?" said Sooyoung as soon she picks up the call.

 

"What size are you wearing?" Yuri asks directly without need to cover her word.

 

"What?? Why do you want to know about my size?? Do you want to know my size?? You know how sensitive I am about my . I know my is not big as you and how I wish I can make it bigger. Should I make plastic surgery?" Yuri just can smack her on forehead hearing Sooyoung's stupid question. After explain everything to Sooyoung, her cousin finally answer her question. She decided to choose a cardigan, a couple of shirt, and jeans after she done choosing bra and for Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you give this to Yoona after you send me? Please don't tell anyone that Yoona was with me together in Jeju"

 

"Okay Miss. I understand. I'm professionals when it involve with work"

 

"Good. I hope i can trust you" she was glad the workers that follow her to Jeju were a good one.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona already arrived at the lobby of the company where Yuri has a meeting. She was driving there by herself after the assistant give the keys and address to her and now she was waiting for Yuri since the meeting was finished late than it suppose to be. She takes out her phone to message Yuri to inform that she already at the lobby but her plan got cancel whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter