Chapter 9

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"why you look so moody.it look like your work spirit have be token away"Soo said while check up her cousin.Yuri has known as the hardworking person so she would look weird if she just laying her head souless on top of the table.

 

"i just feel tired"she replied while yawning.

 

"what did you do last night.did anything happen to my precious nephew"Soo asked worried.

 

"no he okay.he doing well"

 

"then"soo asked again.Yuri was thinking whether she need to say it or not.

 

"speak it out Kwon Yuri"Sooyoung said with her serious face.

 

"i..i..chatting..with Yoona"Yuri said shyly then quickly cover her face meanwhile Sooyoung start to form smile see her cousin reaction.

 

"how come this girl being cool,serious and at the same time being shy and cute.she really in love"Soo thought

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

next day after Yuri visit Yoona at her house, she going to work like usual and she really hope Yoong already heal from her fever so that she can meet her today.but after Sooyoung inform her that Yoona take three days off she became sad at  inside but infront of Sooyoung she pretend that she don't mind about it.

 

"how do you know she take three days off"Yuri asked.

 

"she told me in message yesterday"Soo explained.

 

"why she didn't tell me at all"Yuri said kinda upset a little.

 

"did your forget that she does not have your number"soo rolled her eyes.

 

"ah"only that coming from Yuri's mouth.at first she thought the reason Yoona send a message to Soo because Yoona start to like Soo more than her.

 

"give me your phone"

 

"why"Yuri asked.

 

"just give it to me"Yuri take her phone out from her handbag and give to Soo.

 

"password"

 

"Kyungsan's birthday"Yuri replied.Yuri then saw Soo take out her phone from her pocket and start to search something.after that she write something in Yurils phone then look back at her phone and once again write something in Yuri's phone.

 

"done"Soo passed back Yuri's phone to her owner.

 

"if you want anything i will be in my office"Soo walk out from Yuri's office and then waved to her.Yuri really wonder what Soo have doing to her phone but she can't find anything stranger about it so she just let her phone and try to focus on her work.not long after Yuri lock her phone, it start to ring a sound signal Yuri got a message.

 

"Soo"the message is from her cousin.

 

 

From:Soo

seach in your contact list and type Y

 

Yuri then do what Soo asking her to do.she open the list name which contains all her contact name and also the number.her eyes was open widen when she saw Yoona name in her phone.it was writen as Yoona <3 .Yuri was thinking maybe she should asking Yoona her condition this night.she put her phone away and really thankful at her cousin because she be able to understand her well.

 

at the night, her mind still battle whether s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter