Chapter 19

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Where is she?" Yuri looks around the Han River while rubbing her hands together. "It's so cold out here" she complaints. She has tried to call Yoona but it enters voicemail. "Maybe she at usual place" Yuri then quickly jog to where they usual sit when they come to Han River. "There you are" she feels relieved when she saw the familiar back. Yuri sure that person was Yoona although her back that was facing her because that person where the same close as Yoona wear today.

 

"Yoona" she call make Yoona turn around. "What wrong?" a visible tears can clearly be seen by Yuri. She then takes a sit beside Yoona. "Tell me what wrong?" she asked once again but Yoona just keep quiet. "It's okay. Take your time. You can tell me when you are ready"

 

"Thank for understand me. I will tell you when I'm ready enough. You come here is enough for me" Yoona laid her head on Yuri's shoulder. 

 

"How long have you been here?" 

 

"I don't know" Yuri takes Yoona's hand to tell her that she here to support her. "Your hands are so cool" Yuri said worried. "Let’s go home" she pull Yoona to stand up but that girl didn't bulged at all. "Yoona, come on"

 

"I don't want to go home. I don't want to see his face"

 

"Okay if that what you want. I won't send you at your house but still we need to go somewhere that more comfort" she pull Yoona once again and Yoona unwillingly stand up and let Yuri lead her to the car. Since Yoona does not want to go home, Yuri needs to bring them to hotel because she can't bring Yoona to her house. Before going to hotel, Yuri drive them to nearest mall to buy a clothes 

 

 

 

 

"Yes miss. What can I help you?" the staff asked.

 

"Can I have a single room?"

 

"Wait a minute. Here is your keys room 305" the staff gives the keys to Yuri.

 

"Thank you" Yuri takes the keys and pull Yoona to follow her.

 

"Go take a shower first then you can rest" she push Yoona to the bathroom and gives her the towel and clothes. 

 

"Will you stay here?" Yoona asked before going into the bathroom.

 

"I...Hummm..." Yuri looks at Yoona's face. "I will stay with you so go shower now. Don't make me wait too long" Yuri can't say no when she saw how dbroken Yoona is right now and she sure that Yoona really needs her.

 

"Wait for me okay" Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm ready" Yoona suddenly said after she finished wear her new clothes.

 

"Huhh?" asked Yuri confused.

 

"I'm ready to tell you what happen"

 

"Oh. Come here" she patted the seat next to her signal Yoona to sit beside her.

 

 

 

"There must be a reason why he doing that right?" Yuri said after heard an explanation about what happen from Yoona.

 

"Maybe but I'm not ready yet. I'm not ready to face him after knowing that he actually my own father"

 

"It's okay. Take your time. When you are ready enough then you two should talk once again" Yoona just nodded slowly. 

 

"Sleepy?" Yoona asked after she saw Yuri was yawning. Yuri replies her answer with a nodded.

 

"I usually sleep at 11pm"

 

"Sorry for disturb your time"

 

"It’s okay. Beside I'm using my time for something worth" Yuri gives a smile. Yoona then stood up and pull Yuri to the bed. This action makes Yuri start to feel nervous.

 

"Nothing going to happen, Yuri. We just sleep nothing more than that but we are alone in this room so anything can happen" Yuri thought to herself. "What are you doing?" Yuri asked when Yoona takes one pillow and walks toward the couch.

 

"I'm going to sleep here" Yoona scratch the back of her head.

 

"Who allow you to do that? If someone need to sleep on the couch tonight then it should be me. You suppose to sleep on the bed" Yuri trying to takes the pillow from Yoona but that girl didn't allow it.

 

"I won't allow you to sleep on here. You going to have back pain next morning"

 

"Then you are going to feel the same too. How about both of us sleep on the bed?  The bed is big enough for both of us. We can use pillow in between us if you afraid something might happen tonight" Yuri said while pulling Yoona closer to the bed.

 

"I didn't think like that. I just want you to be comfortable. Did you just indirectly said to me that you have think something might happen to us tonight in that mind of you" Yoona smirked.

 

"No I'm not" Yuri climb on the bed and turn her back to face Yoona because she can't let yoona saw her blushing face. Her body starts to freeze when she feels Yoona climb the bed and lay beside her. She didn't make any move whether to her right of left side because afraid that she accidently going to touch Yoona if she move.

 

"You are going to leave me alone tomorrow" Yoona suddenly said after both of them silent for 5 minutes. Yuri already thought that Yoona already gone to sleep but her guess was wrong.

 

"We already talk about this" Yuri finally turn around to faces Yoona.

 

"I know. Can I take a leave tomorrow? I don't think I can focus on work" 

 

"I will ask Sooyoung to handle your leave"

 

"Thank you" Yoona said and takes one of Yuri's hands and hug it. She never plans to let it go. Yuri just let Yoona do what she wants since Yoona is sad enough for today so she does not want Yoona become sadder because of her. 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Yuri wakes up early because she needs to go home first before going to airport. "Yoona" she shake her body slowly.

 

"Hmmmm" reply Yoona still with her eyes close tightly.

 

"I'm going home first. I will pick you later at 9 am"

 

"Okay" before Yuri can walks away, Yoona hold her wrist to prevent her from make any move.

 

"Why?" Yuri asked. Yoona didn't answer but she jutted her lips signal that she wants a kiss. "Go back to sleep" Yuri said after pecks Yoona's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait. I need to buy something" Yoona said after they arrived at the airport.

 

"I will wait you here" Yoona nodded. After 10 minutes, Yoona finally back with a smile on her face. Yuri was glad to see Yoona still can smile although what had happen really brake her heart.

 

"What did you buy?"

 

"It a secret"

 

"Didn't we promise no secret to be kept from each other?"

 

"Did we?" Yoona teased make Yuri slaps her shoulder. "Don't worry. You will know about it later" she said after seeing Yuri frowning. After 30 minutes of waiting, the airport has announced about Yuri's flight. Yuri then stood up and take her things follow by Yoona.

 

"So it time to say goodbye" Yuri said to Yoona. "Take care of yourself. Make sure you eat at the right time. Don't be mad at him for a long time"

 

"You too take care. I will. Don't talk about him when we together" Yoona pulls Yuri closer and gives a kiss on her lips. "Don't miss me" Yoona said after they broke off the kiss.

 

"It suppose me to say that to you"

 

"But still I'm sure you will miss me. Let me walk you to the gate" both of them walk to where Yuri supposes to take when she needs to enter the flight.

 

"Okay. I will go now. I will call you when I arrived" Yuri stop Yoona from walking further. "Bye" Yuri waves her hands as she walks to the staff that charges for take a look at the ticket.

 

"Ticket please" the staff said to Yuri. While Yuri lets the staff to check out her ticket, she turns around to see Yoona for the last time. She was expect Yoona will stay at the same place as before but when she turn around, Yoona was stood up right behind her. 

 

"What are you doing?" she asked worry that Yoona will get chased by the security.

 

"Here your ticket" the staff gives the ticket back to Yuri and signals the girl to walk away so they can check another passenger.

 

"Ticket please" the same staff that checks Yuri's ticket asking the same to Yoona.

 

"Here" Yuri was shocked when she saw her girlfriend gives the ticket to the staff. "What the" she still looking at Yoona feeling disbelief with what happen.

 

"When did" before she can fully said what she wants to say, Yoona drag her to enter the airplane.

 

"Talk about it later. We are going to be left behind. Nag me all you want when we arrive at Jeju" Yuri just keep quiet and follow where Yoona lead her to. "I'm going to sit at my seat. See you later" Yoona smile and leaned closer to gives a kiss but Yuri turn her face away from Yoona so Yoona can't reach for her lips. "Okay. See you when we rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter