Chapter 12

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"will you be my girlfriend" Yoona asked once again. Yuri sighed before take a long breath.

 

"before i'm giving you the answer, first i want you to know something about me" Yuri said and sighed again.

 

"what is it" Yoona said while looking at Yuri to focus on what she gonna said later.

 

"i have a son" 

 

"what?? son?? is thats mean you are already married. i just make a sin by liking someone wife. oh my god. what did i do" she was talking to herself non stop until did not hear Yuri was calling her.

 

"Yoona" she call again hoping the girl stop from rapper nonsense things. she needs to think others thing because the customer inside the restaurant start to looking at Yoona now.  she leaned forward and cupped Yoona's face and kiss her on her lips. this ways was success in making Yoona stop talking. Yoona's eyes was open widen since Yuri's laid her lips on hers. its take her a few seconds until she start to react with the kiss. her lips start to crease a smile when she kissing Yuri.

 

"lets me explained in more details" Yuri said after break the kiss and Yoona just nodded agreed.

 

"im not married yet. i got a son when im 18 years old. my boyfriend leave me for money. i'm a single mom till now. i telling you this because i don't want to keep any secret from you. if you love me than you gonna love my son too" she said. "it's okay if you didn't accept me because i already have a son. i understand" Yuri was looking down. its better to feel hurt now than later.

 

"hey i don't mind if you have a son. i will be mind if you have a husband because i can't have you for me" she cares her cheeks.

 

"i willing to accept anything about you" Yoona said and Yuri shooked her head.

 

"i will gives you time to think so that you won't regret to choose me" Yuri said.

 

"but.."

 

"no but. thinks first. i won't go anywhere" Yuri said and Yoona nodded. after finished eating they going back to the company and doing their work like usual.

 

 

Yoona was lying on the bed thinking about Yuri. "i thought she can be mine today" she sighed. "her son must be handsome since her mother is beautiful but who know if the father is ugly"

 

"but i love Yuri. i don't want to lose her. i don't mind if she already has son. it won't a problem. it will be a problem if her son didn't like me being with his mother right?" she asked herself. "at the same time i was glad that she willing to tell about her son to me" she smiled foolish. she stop from smiling when she received a pillow right on her beautiful face.

 

"yah. how dare you ruin my natural beauty" she whined to her little sister.

 

"serves your right. its annoyed me when i saw that face. you look creepy" she replied with doing a mehrong. her younger sister start to feel weird when her sister not doing anything but just keep silent and zooning.

 

"unnie" she called but hear nothing from Yoona. she decided to walks closer to her sister. "unnie" she said while cupped Yoona's face with both hands make Yoona back to sense.

 

"krys" Yoona shock when her sister was infront her without she noticed.

 

"whats wrong unnie. you have been dreaming since you comeback from work. you got fired again" she asked still cupping Yoona's face. she intentionally press it more harder to make Yoona's face become funny. 

 

"hehehe. unnie look funny" she giggle while Yoona just smile at her younger sister. she pull Krystal's hand and gesture her to sit on her laps. after Krystal sit on her laps, Yoona gives a warm hug and a few kiss on her cheeks make the girl whined.

 

"unnie" she whined while pushing Yoona's face from kissing her again.

 

"do you mind to lend me your ears to hear my problem" she know that Krystal still small and know nothing about love but she just want to let out what she feel to someone.

 

"you have a problem? it not about getting fired right" Yoona shooked her head. Krystal don't want Yoona to get fired cause their mother will be nagging all day and she also not be excluded from this cause everything she do will be wrong on her mothers eyes when her mother angry.

 

"i like someone. not like. it more to love her"before she can continue her story, Krystal butted in.

 

"pity that girl. who the unluck girl that will become my sister in laws" she teased.

 

"yah" Yoona yelled while knocked Krystal's head lightly.

 

"im kidding unnie" she makes a peace sign. "then whats wrong with that girl" she asked.

 

"i just know that she has a son when i confesed to her today" she sighed. she does not know what to do. its not that she has loss her love toward Yuri when she know the truth but she just shocked with the sudden revealed. 

 

"so whats wrong with having a son"

 

"i don't know to Krystal. but i love her so i need to accept whatever she are right" Krystal nodded.

 

"yes. just how i accept the fact about my sister is so childish more than me" Yoona just glared at her sister makes the little girl show her peace sign once again.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter