Chapter 4

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Unnie" her little sister whined when Yoona wake up her from her sleep.

 

"Wake up baby. Go take shower. Sorry for wake up your early" she patted her sister's .

 

"I'm still sleepy" she protested and take the blanket again and covered all of the body. She just smile while looking at her little sister. Then she carry her sister in her arms makes the girl start to yell around.

 

"Unnie put me down" she kick her legs in the air.

 

"Choose whether you want to bath by yourself or unnie do that for you. If you want unnie help you then it will be more easy because unnie gonna throw you in the bathtub that contains cold water" she smiled evily. Krystal then take off the blanket fron her face and glared at her sister.

 

"Put me down now or I will shout calling dad and mom" both of them change the glare to each other until Yoona give up and finally put her sister back on the floor. Krystal then happily going to her bed and laid on it.

 

"Come on Krystal. Listen to me. If you can do that then I promise will buy you ice cream today" heard the word ice cream from her sister make she stood up quickly and walk to her sister.

 

"Really?" Yoona nodded.

 

"Promise"

 

"Promise. I will see you at downstairs in 10 minutes. Is that enough for you?" Krystal nodded and happily enter her bathroom while her mind can't stop thinking about her ice cream that her sister promise for.

 

"This is for you and this for me" Yoona said while giving her sister her lunchbox to bring to her school. "Share it with your brother. Is it enough for both of you?" Krystal just nodded.

 

 

 

 

When Yoona arrived at her office she put all her things on her table and then decided to go to highest level where Yuri's office has been located. When the lift finally reach the level she carefully scan around the level to make sure there are nobody that will prevent her for coming here especially her enemy Hyuna.

 

"Look like that y jerk is not here yet" she look at Hyuna office. When she make sure nobody saw her, she then open the door of Yuri's office and enter the office slowly. She then take the lunch box that contain her homemade cooking and put it on Yuri's table. She also not forget to leave a note to her miss right. When she was satisfied,she comes out from the office.

 

"What are you doing here again?" a voice asking from behind.

 

"It not your problem so don't disturb me miss" Yoona replied coldly because she know who the ower of the voice.

 

"You want me to call the security?" she threat Yoona.

 

"Aishh..You really envy with me right" Yoona comes closer to Hyuna.

 

"Why should I feel like that?" she replied.

 

"I don't know. Maybe you can tell me" she comes more closer until her lips and Hyuna'ss lips are inch away. She smirked see the girl reaction.

 

"Ouch. Why did you do that?" she hold her forehead.

 

"Nothing. Just for fun. Do you think that you can touch this? This is Yuri's property" Yoona whispered to her ears. Hyuna slap her own forehead when she saw Yoona walks away. She didn't believe that she almost have a kiss with Yoona.

 

"Stupid" she cursed herself.

 

 

 

 

"What is this?" Yuri ask herself when she saw a lunchbox on top of her desk.

 

"Hyuna. Is there anyone enter my room this morning?" Yuri ask her secretary through the phone.

 

"I don't think so, Miss" Yuri then open the container that contain fried curry kimbap. The smell was kinda caught Yuri attraction. She then shook her head and when she push the lunchbox away, she can saw a card under it. She takes it and read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter