Chapter 16

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As much as Yoona likes to sleep at weekends, she still needs to wake early today because of what she had promised to her sister and her soon to be son about taking them to the zoo to see animals. she groaned while stretching her body on her bed, she takes a few minutes to regain herself before moves out from the bed to takes a shower. With a towel hanging around her neck and brush teeth in , she went to Krystal to wake her up.

 

"Wake up sleepyhead" she patted her tiny butts.

 

"It’s weekend unnie. No school for me so go away" she waved her hand at Yoona without moving her body or open her eyes at all.

 

"Did you forget about our planning? It’s okay then, i will just go with Kyungsan or also known as soon to be my son" she takes a sit on the small bed and laid her body on her younger sister. Krystal groaned in pain and tries her best to push her heavy sister away.

 

"Can you please stop saying Kyungsan will be your son. it sound weird" she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

 

"You should learn to accept it. If I marry to Kyungsan's mom who also my girlfriend, he will directly become my son then" she explained. "You know what; I wish you are still a baby. You wants to know why?"

 

"Why? Is it because I’m cute?" she asked hoping her unnie will said yes.

 

"It’s because baby can't talk. When we talks to them, they have no choice but just listening to me whether they like it or not. So I wish you will support whatever I’m trying to do instead of complaints about it"

 

"But I’m still young to listen to your complicated life. I don't want to be stress at young age" she protest back.

 

"But unnie only have you as my listener. So bear with it okay" she messes with her hairs and runs into the bathroom before Krystal can do anything to her back as a revenge.

 

"Dad, can I borrow your car today?" Yoona asked while munching the breakfast.

 

"Did you forget? i need to use a car to pick your uncle" he closed the newspaper and put it aside and start to eat his food.

 

"You can use that car while I use your car, please" she pleading.

 

"But unnie your car is cooler than daddy. I want to ride it" her sister interrupts makes Yoona glared at her.

 

"Your sister is right. Beside what would your uncle thinks when he know you just ignore his gift" he try to coax Yoona.

 

"But dad doesn’t you feels weird why uncle gives me a car? Did he have his own agenda? Maybe he is planning to arrange a marriage between me and his son. If it was true then he can't change my minds that easy. Because I’m Im Yoona is the stubborn girl he have ever met as she has a very hard head" before she can continue saying something useless, a pain at her head make her stop but start groan in pain.

 

"Yah! Why did you do that" she scolds her sister who kneels on the chair to reach her head.

 

"Unnie say unnie has hard head so Krystal just want to check if it was truth. So it was lie since you feel hurt" she return to sit on her chair and continue eating.

 

"Yes you are stubborn just like him" he thought in his mind. "Your uncle don't have a son so how come you imagined that he want to plan arranged marriage with his son" Mrs. Im said while looking at their daughter bickering.

 

"Hehehe. I forgot. But still I’m curious with what in uncle mind"

 

"Is it wrong to gift you something when he affords to buy more expensive thing than that car?" his father said hoping Yoona will stop thinking about it.

 

"Nope" she reply short.

 

"Then just use the car" his father said in serious voice wanting to stop this topic from going further.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wear the seatbelts" she said to Krystal who sits beside her seat. The little kids was amazed with the outside and inside the car. She keeps saying that the word "wow" and "cool" for how many times already.

 

"What if the car will explode when I start driving it" she quickly shakes her head when imagined the bad thing happen. "I believe in you, uncle" she prays for her and her sister safety before turn on the engines and drives away.Yoona quickly text Yuri to inform that she already in front of her house. Yuri already told Yoona this morning that her father is not home so she can park in front of her house. While waiting for Yuri, she looks the mansion, identified how big it is and how much it cost to build or buy it. She ask herself whether she deserved Yuri or not but her spirit is high. She thought to herself that she will do her best so Yuri will never regret to choose her instead of other rich guys.

 

A knocked at the window makes she comes back from dreaming. She smile when saw Yuri waved at her. she open her door and greet her girlfriend. When she was about to kiss her on her lips, Yuri stop her by put her palms on her face.

 

"Why can't you just let me kiss you when I was planning to" she pouted signal that she start sulking toward her girlfriend.

 

"There are kids watching us" Yuri said while open the backseat to let her son enter the car. "kiss mommy" she kneel in front of Kyungsan while Yoona just looks at them and start to envy with their interaction. 

 

"I wish I was Kyungsan" she said in her mind when saw Kyungsan gives a pecks on Yuri's lips and her cheeks.

 

"Don’t be naughty. Listen to what auntie Yoona said okay" he nodded as a reply. After close the door for her son, she turn to Yoona to talks with her. While Yoona still sulking hoping that her girlfriend will kiss her just like what happen last night. Her arm was cross around her chest showing that she feeling mad after get reject from Yuri.

 

"Drive carefully. I trust you to take care of my son" Yuri leaned her body to the car. "Your dad buying a new car?" she asked.

 

"Nope" she replies short. She mad because her girlfriend failed to notice that she was sulking and she needs her to coax her by gives a kiss.

 

"Then who car is this?. Did you rent it because you want to bring them around the city?" she asked and Yoona just sighed before saying “it’s mine. My uncle gives it to me"

 

"I wish I can ride it too and hang out with you guys" Yoona mood quickly change to excited once when heard what Yuri just said.

 

"Then let's go. Screw your work. Join us please" she takes Yuri's hand and pleading at her.

 

"I can't. If I finish early, I will join you okay? You should go now. The kids seem so excited" both of them look at Krystal and Kyungsan at the back seat waiting for the adult to bring them to where they suppose to be.

 

"Hmmm. I will call you when we arrive later" sense that she won't get a kiss from Yuri because the kids are watching them, she open the door and was about to enter the car but stop when Yuri hold her hands.

 

"Didn’t you want a kiss from me? I can't leave my girlfriend in a bad mood cause it will effect on the kids later" she pulls Yoona closer and Yoona just let Yuri do whatever she wants to. "Kids please close your eyes" Yuri said. Krystal who is older one than Kyungsan knows what the couple going to do so she just close her eyes without saying anything and use her hand to close Kyungsan's eyes.

 

"Now the kids can't saw us so you may kiss your girlfriend" Yuri said while smiling at her sulking girlfriend.

 

"I thought you never ask for it" Yoona leaned closer and start to nibble Yuri's lips. It takes few seconds until Yoona brake the kiss. Yoona still not satisfied with the kiss so she pecks Yuri's lips once, twice and few times more.

 

"Go. You going to be late" she pushed Yoona away while chuckling with her behavior. Yoona kiss Yuri for the last time before enter the car.

 

"Bye mommy. Bye unnie" Kyungsan and Krystal waved at Yuri and she wave to them back. meanwhile Yoona gives a flying kiss at her and Yuri know what Yoona wants her to do with the kiss because she know her girlfriend likes to copy the scene in movie. She takes the flying kiss from Yoona and pretend to put it in her heart and not forget to reply back to Yoona. Yoona gladly takes the kiss and put it in her heart too.

 

"I can't believe I just do that to Yoona" Yuri said while shaking her head. She waits for Yoona's car drives away from her sight before walk into her house.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the car with Yoona, Krystal and Kyungsan, Yoona play a song that suitable for the kids because she already got scold by Krystal when she play a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter