Chapter 5

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Everyone was busy with their own work, except for Yoona. The girl seem don't have energy to start her work. She just lay her head on top of the table and pouting. It all because of her miss right. She didn't have change to see her face today because she comes late to her work. She needs to see Yuri before she start her work because Yuri is her pill energy and now she just look like a zombie and the different between her and zombie is she wearing a nice cloth and didn't eat human brain.

 

"Yoona-shi" her leader called make she stood up immadietly.

 

"Yes sir"

 

"Did your work that I give to you before already finished?" Yoona then scratch her head.

 

"Not yet sir" she said slowly.

 

"Didn't i ask you to finish it today because you suppose to give me right after work time finish" he said seriously.

 

"I'm forget sir" she hang down her head.

 

"What did you said?"

 

"Give me a change. I will give it to you tomorrow. Early in the morning" she pleading.

 

"Okay. Since you are the new worker here then I will give you a change. I want that file in my desk before I come to my office tomorrow" Yoona then nodded agree with what her leader said.

 

"Thank you sir" she bowed to him.

 

"I think I should finish my work here first then after that i will go home" she sigh while take a sit back on her chair.

 

"Hello mom" she makes a phone call to her mother. "Just want to say that I will go home late today because I have work to do" after telling her mother what she wants to say, she then ended the call.

 

"Bye Yoona. Goodluck" her officemates cheer at her and she just give a smile and wave her hand to them.

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

"Are you already here, mr Kim?" Yuri asking her driver. When her driver arrived to fetch her, he will give a call to her so that she can prepared herself to go home but now her driver still not calling her so she decided to call him.

 

"I'm sorry miss Kwon but I'm with your mother at the mall. We just arrived here. I thought you already know because she said she will tell you by herself" her driver explained.

 

"Why not ask other drive to come take me home?"

 

"Mr Lee are with your father and other driver is taking a leave"

 

"Give the phone to my mom" she said.

 

"Hello honey" her mother greet happily.

 

"Mom" she whined.

 

"What?" she asked pretend to know nothing.

 

"You took my driver then how I'm suppose to go home"

 

"Go take a taxi" she suggest. Since Yuri still a kid, she never take any taxi or bus as a transport. Then how she going take a taxi to going home today? Before she can say anything her mom already end the call leaving her daughter frustated. When she try to call the driver's phone once again, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter