Chapter 2

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Take care baby. Don’t be naughty” she gives advices to her son inside the car but her son didn’t focused on what she said. He was looking around from left to right to scan his school.

 

“Whats wrong?” his mother asked.

 

“Krystal noona still not come yet. Can mommy accompany Kyunnie until Krystal noona come? Kyunnie afraid when Kyunnie alone” he ask without looking at his mother. Krystal is the only girl or friend that close to Kyungsan. She always help Kyungsan when someone wants to bully him. When he arrived at his school, her noona will always be at the gate to wait for him.

 

"But when Krystal noona enter her class, you still will be alone right" his mother asked.

 

"Yes but they will not touch Kyunnie cause they know noona will be mad" he explained while plays with his mother fingers.

 

“Mommy really want to see your Krystal noona”

 

“Really?” she nodded.

 

“I want to say thank you to her for accompany my baby at school” she pinched his nose. Kyungsan is 4 and half years old but her mother already send her to school when she noticed that her son really good and fast at learning something. Besides when she send him to school then he won’t be bored to leave alone at their mansion.

 

“I will tell noona about this. I'm bet she will happy to see mommy too” he smile should his dimple. She look at her watch and it show that she already late but since her father is the owner of the company then it will be okay if she late today. Her family protested her from send her son to school cause he just can learn at home. They afford to paid his personal teacher but she does not want her son to be like her. She wants the best for her son. She wants him to go enjoy the world when he still kid, go make some friends and life like other normal people usually do. She was glad that her son was happy to go to school especially to meet her favourite noona.

 

His Krystal noona always help him when he get trouble by the naughty kid. The mother also reminds herself to buy something as a gift to Krystal as a thank you. When he going home from school, he always told about her noona and also said she wants to have a noona like his Krystal noona. He also close with Krystal's older sister. He told that the older girl will always buy ice cream for Krystal and not forget to buy for him too.

 

She don’t mind about that just she hope the older girl won’t do anything bad to her son. Although she does not know Krystal family but she give her trust to the Krystal because her son asked her to do that.

 

She was busy thinking about her son until didn’t noticed her son keeps calling her name. Her son shaked her body to wake up her for her mind.

 

“Mommy, Krystal noona is there” she point to the girl that was laughing hard. The kid was laughing because her sister give a piggy back and run fast make she feel like riding a horse. A smile formed at the end of her lips seeing that kid looks happy. She just hope her son will feel like that too when he with her.

 

“Okay. You can go now” the driver then help to open Kyungsan door and hold his hand and lead him to where his noona usually wait for him.

 

"Is that a girl or a boy” she asked when she try to identified but fail because Krystal's sister was using helmet. She then look how Kyungsan can be friendly when he was with Krystal and he was really different when he with other family. He was kinda shy to talk with the person he does not know.

 

“Can we go now Miss Kwon?” the driver asked.

 

“Yes” she replied short. One of her character is she does not like to talk much. She prefer to be silent. She only talk much when she with her son or her close friend, Tiffany and her cousin, Sooyoung.

 

 

-----

 

 

Right after she make sure her sister and her friends safely enter the kindergarden. She quickly rushed to her bike. When she stop at the traffic, she look besides her and see a car with tinted window that makes she can’t see who the driver or the passengers. She look at the window and saw her image so she look at the traffic light to make sure how much time she have before the light turn to green back. She looks back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter