Chapter 15

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was waiting patiently for Yoona at a few meters away from her house. The reason Yuri park her car away from Yoona's house is to prevent from meeting Yoona's father. Yoona said her parents didn't know about them yet so just let it be secret until they decided to get married. Besides Yoona's father know Yuri and they not ready to see his reaction when knowing his boss's daughter in relationship with his daughter. Yuri then decided to make a call since she still can't see the girl after 10 minutes waiting for her.

 

"Hello y" Yoona said right away when she picks up the phone.

 

"Where are you? I have been here for 10 minutes already. you better be here in 5 minutes or our date will be cancel tonight" Yuri hear nothing in the line so she looks at her phone to make sure Yoona still not ended the call yet.

 

"Ahhhhh" she scream in shocked when seeing Yoona beside her cars waving at her. "Yah. Why did you do that?" Yuri asked while cares her chest when she open her car's door.

 

"I’m sorry. I didn't meant to scary you but I just that I’m afraid you will leave me when I late for 5 minutes" Yoona adjust her cloth and her hair that turn mess when she running just now.

 

"What takes you so long huhh?" Yuri asked.

 

"I confuse to wear what cloth for tonight so I spend almost 2 hours to choosing the cloth" she explained.

 

"Why you care about it when you always look good on anything you decide to wear" Yoona smirked hearing what Yuri just said.

 

"So you admit that I look good in everything?" Yoona teased.

 

"I...I...mean...of course you look good wearing anything cause you will look weird when without it" Yuri just want to cover what she said but it getting worst.

 

"Are you sure? Want to confirm about it" Yoona was about to take off her long sleeve t-shirt but Yuri stop her.

 

"What...What...areyoudoing" Yuri starts to feel nervous and she pretty sure her heart was beating like crazy when know what Yoona trying to do.

 

"I want to prove at you. So after you see me without anything then you had right judge my look" 

 

"No need to prove it. Just save it for you to look by yourself" Yuri was thankful for the night view because it helps to cover her blushing face.

 

"Okay. By the way can I drive your car" Yoona asked.

 

"Why?" Yuri asked back.

 

"Because only me know where we going to go tonight" she explained.

 

"You just can tell me right away" 

 

"If you don't want me to drive your car just says it. I know I don't have my own car yet" Yoona purposely saying like that to make Yuri feel guilty. Actually it not because Yuri doesn’t like to give Yoona drives her car but it because she will be scare when she ride a car with first person drive with her.

 

"I didn't mean like that. I just... never mind" Yuri gives the keys to Yoona and then walks to the other side of the car with Yoona follow behind her.

 

"Thanks" Yuri said when Yoona open the door for her and when Yuri already sits, she closes it.

 

"You ready?" Yoona asked while wear the seatbelt.

 

"Yes" while Yoona driving, she takes a look beside her and found that Yuri was hold tight to her seatbelt.

 

"Hold my hands" Yoona held out her free hands to Yuri.

 

"Huhh?" Yuri was confused with Yoona action.

 

"I know that you feel scary right now. Sooyoung tell me about it" Yoona takes Yuri's hand and hold it tight without her eyes leave looking at in front.

 

"Thank Yoona" Yuri feel relieve. She didn't feel scary anymore because she knows Yoona will take care of her.

 

"I will be a best driver for you so that you will be safe when you ride with me. So can you please give my hand for a second because I need to change the gear for a while" Yoona gives a smile.

 

"Sorry" Yuri releases their hand but before she can pull her hand closer to herself, Yoona take her hand back and place on her tight. She will hold it when she free and place it back on her tight when she need to use her hand again.

 

"But what makes you feel scare?"

 

"I don't know. I’m just afraid we will get into accident since I don't know how good you are in driving" Yuri explained.

 

"You are weird. How come you imagined that in your mind?"

 

"How dare you saying that I’m weird" she pouted.

 

"But I so in love with this weird girl so I don't mind if she can be weirder than this" Yoona takes Yuri's hand and not forget to kiss it. Yuri was facing at the window so that Yoona didn’t saw a smile formed on her face.

 

 

 

 

"I know this place" Yuri said when Yoona park the car.

 

"Oh... you know?" Yoona asked and Yuri nodded.

 

"I remember it well. I almost get at here. Why did you bring us here? It bring the bad memory back" 

 

"But I was there to save you right? Beside this is the first place I bring you here since we know each other. This place is so meaningful for me. When I pass her or come here, I will remember about I become your hero that time" Yoona takes a cap in her bags and wear it.

 

"Let’s go" Yoona take Yuri's hand and intertwined it together and lead her way.

 

"I can't believe you bring me here for our first date. I thought you are a romantic person that will bring her lover to famous restaurant or watching movie" Yuri complaints.

 

“I bring you to watch movie for the next date and about the famous restaurant just wait until I got enough money to bring you there" Yoona put her fingers on Yuri's mouth to keep her quiet. "For tonight let enjoy this okay"

 

"okay" Yuri answer and let Yoona choose what to eat at there since she never try the food before because she only eat what have served at her home or food that come from the restaurant that she know. The night market was longer than Yuri expected and it contains more than 15 stall that selling variety of Korean food.

 

"Let taste some ddeokbokki first" when Yoona arrive at one of the stall that sell ddeokbokki, she pulls a chair for Yuri to sit. "Ahjumma one ddeokbokki please" Yoona make an order.

 

"Only one?" Yuri asked.

 

"I thought you don't want to eat so I just order for myself"

 

"Seriously??" Yuri can't believe how dumb Yoona is right now.

 

"Hehehe. Just kidding. We going to share it since we have plenty of time to taste other food too" Yoona takes one ddeokbokki in the cup and bring it closer to Yuri's mouth. 

 

"Is it taste good? Yuri nodded while still munching the food.

 

"there are plenty of food we can eat here so I hope you not eat anything before we come here cause we going taste everything that sold here" she feed Yuri another one and the girl gladly open to take the food. After taste all the food provided at the night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter