Chapter 17

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"We're back" Yoona said when enter the house while carry the sleeping Krystal with her. When she passes the living room, she saw her uncle sitting on the couch. She almost forgets about her uncle will staying at their house for a while. Spend her time with Yuri makes she forget about him.

 

"Greet your uncle Yoona" her father said after comes out from the kitchen.

 

"Annyeong" she bowed while holds Krystal afraid that she will fall.

 

"Annyeong" he looks at Yoona face then focus back on his gadget.

 

"Thank you for giving a car to me. I'm really appreciating it" She said trying to make conversation with her uncle.

 

"You are welcome" he replies without looking at her.

 

"Go put Krystal upstairs. Take a rest first. I will call you when the dinner is ready" she nodded and walks to upstairs.

 

"She looks like her right?" SungJae said after Yoona has gone to upstairs. 

 

"She has her face since the day she was born. Thats why her face remind me of Yoonhee especially that doe eyes" Seulong just sighed and leaned on the couch.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for the food" both Yoona and Krystal said before start digging the food into their stomach. 

 

"Yoona stop playing with your phone. When it's time to eat just eat" SungJae said when he saw Yoona playing with her phone while eating. He has notices about it before. Yoona always focus on eating but nowadays her attention on food can be distract by her hand phone. "She must be texting with her boyfriend" he said in his mind.

 

"Sorry dad" she smile and put the phone in her pocket. The one that keep talking during dinner is only Krystal. She tells to her parents about her trip to zoo. She also said that she went to the zoo with her friend. Meanwhile Yoona just want to finish the dinner faster because of awkward with her uncle presence and also she can't wait to talk with Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey shikshin buddy" Sooyoung greet Yoona who was busy typing her work on computer.

 

"Annyeong, Ms. Choi" Yoona greet back and not forget to give a bow.

 

"How many times did I tell you not to call me Ms. Choi?"

 

"We in office hour so i need to be formal to you" Yoona reply.

 

"Whatever. I'm not coming here to lecture you. I want to ask did you notice something change on Yuri?" Sooyoung take a chair beside Yoona's desk when she start to feeling tired of standing. Beside they want to talks behind someone back which Yuri so they need to turn down their voice.

 

"I don't think so. Is there any?"

 

"Of course you won't notice because you were blind. Blind by her love" Sooyoung laughed. "I think she gains weight nowadays"

 

"She still looks y for me" Yooa reply without hesistated.

 

"I didn't say she does not but she looks chubby. Did she gets pregnant? You guys already do that thing? It makes sense now her weight gains because she has baby in her stomach" Sooyoung looks so proud because she thought she has settle the mystery about what makes her cousin gains weight because she know Yuri love to take care her health.

 

"Yuri pregnant? What thing are you referring for?" Yoona asked confused.

 

"Yes pregnant. You know what couple do when the love each other. Making love to each other" Yoona eyes open widen hear Sooyoung's explanation.

 

"We never when that far. We only hold hand and kiss on lips. How come Yuri gets pregnant when we are not doing that thing yet. Can she be pregnant through kiss" she shook her head wants she start to saying nonsense.

 

"What if she really pregnant then who is the father of the baby if it was not you? Did Yuri cheating behind your back? How dare she do that to my shikshin buddy" Sooyoung pull Yoona closer and gives a hug. "It's okay buddy. There are many girls outside there willing to be with you. Its okay" she patted Yoona's back to calm her. Before Yoona can say something, someone was there to witness the hug between the shikshin buddy. Yoona and Sooyoung realize the presence of that someone when they heard someone calling their name.

 

"Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, what are you guys doing?" both of them push each other after seeing Yuri was stood a few mile from them. "Both of you in my office now!" Yuri said before leave both of them.

 

"Why did you hug me? She must be jealous" Yoona said while settle her things before go to Yuri's office.

 

"She jealous?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yes. I just know that she can easily get jealous but she cute when she jealous" Yoona smile thinking about it.

 

"I never know she the jealous type" Sooyoung complaints while both of them walks to Yuri's office. Rigth after Yoona and Sooyoung gone, Yoona’s co-workers start to talk about them. 

 

"Do you think there is something between Yoona and Miss Choi. They just caught hugging by Miss Kwon just now" one of the workers said.

 

"But Miss Choi is still with that model right? What is her name? Jessica right?" the others reply.

 

"Then Miss Choi is two timing?"

 

"But I don't think it was Miss Choi's fault. It was Yoona seduce Miss Choi. Didn't you notice Yoona also close with big boss, Yoona really has good taste in girls since she just aim the boss like Miss Choi and Miss Kwon"

 

"No wonder they always go lunch together since Yoona can't choose either Miss Kwon or Miss Choi. She so lucky"

 

"Yoona looks so cute. I don't mind being the third girlfriend and share Yoona with Miss Kwon and Miss Choi" the worker that asking help from Yoona to fix her computer said makes all the workers gives a weird stare to her.

 

Meanwhile SooNa already arrived in front of Yuri's office. Before they enter her office, both of them take a deep breath first and knock the door.

 

"Come in" the voice inside the office said.

 

"What the reason you wants to see us, Miss Kwon" Yoona said while stood in front of Yuri's desk. Yuri was sits on her chair while playing with her pens looking at them.

 

"Choi Sooyoung, what are you doing at second floor? As I still remember, your office is at 8th floor" Yuri ignored Yoona's question.

 

"I want to ask help from Yoona, I mean Miss Im" she nervously answer.

 

"You have your own assistant that can help you" she passes a file to Sooyoung. "I go to your office before and you not there. As your punishment for skip works, I want you to finish this report by today before 5pm" she seriously said.

 

"Are you freaking serious Yuri? You can do this to me" she whines.

 

"Yes I can. I'm your boss remember or you prefer I'm telling Jessica that I saw you hugging someone"

 

"Please don't. You know how jealous she can be. I will try to finish this by today" she rushed to her own office to finish the report as soon as possible leave Yoona and Yuri alone.

 

"Care to explain to me why did both of you hugging each other, Yoona " Yoona know when Yuri use her name that mean Yuri asking the question as her girlfriend not a boss.

 

"We just talking and Sooyoung was trying to calm me down"

 

"About what?" 

 

"Huhh?" Yoona don't what to say. Is she supposed to tell their conversation to Yuri.

 

"Are you not telling me?" she asked looking directly to Yoona's eyes.

 

"She saying that you gains so weight and then it mean you pregnant and I told her we not doing that thing so how come you get pregnant and she saying that you cheating behinds my back so that why she hugging me because she thought I was upset with the news" she explains fast because afraid that Yuri will be mad at her.

 

"Are you guys saying them I'm fat?" she was giving a glare to Yoona makes the girl find it hard to gulp her own saliva.

 

"No. She asked me if you gains so weight but I saying that you still look y in my eyes" she said while waved her hand vigorously. Yuri was control from smiling when Yoona saying that she looks y.

 

"Is it true?" Yuri asked while stood up then slowly walks to Yoona.

 

"About what?" she asked back.

 

"I'm gaining some weight?" she stops when she was closer enough to Yoona.

 

"Hmmm" Yoona looks like she watches thinking. She scans her eyes around Yuri's body while tapping her finger at her chin. She just pretends that the question giving by Yuri just now was hard for her to answer since she wants to enjoy the view of her girlfriend. "I like her in usual outfit than this formal outfit" she talks to herself.

 

"What take you so long to answer? Is this means that you also thinking that I'm fat" she starts to feel upset with Yoona. She then walks away from Yoona to sit on her chair and sulking but Yoona hold her wrist to prevent her from talking another step away from her.

 

"I'm not saying that you look fat. I'm taking a long time to answer because I can't take my eyes off you" Yoona sing the last word while close Yuri's eyes. 

 

Ten minutes later in Yuri's office, both of them cuddled to each other on the couch. Yoona was leaned on the couch while hugging her girlfriend in her arms. "But I also think that I gain some weight nowadays" Yuri said while playing with Yoona's fingers.

 

"How many times did I tell you that you look perfect for me? I look healthy so I don't need to worry"

 

"Is healthy means fats in your perspective then I need to go to gyms and lose some weight"

 

"That means less time with me right? Then I won't let you go to gym" Yoona said with a serious face.

 

"Then come join me. I think I start to gains weight since i spend my time with you. You force me to eat now look what the results" she points at her thigh. 

 

"You not fat, Yuri. You just look normal to me so just ignore what Sooyoung thought about you. She must be jealous of you since she can't be like you. She was stuck forever in her thin body"

 

"Okay" Yuri finally gives up and trusts with what Yoong said.

 

 

 

---------------------

 

"How are you going to told her about the truth?" her brother asks.

 

"Do you think she will accept me after I abandoned her for more than 20 years?"

 

"I don't know hyung. It's depends on what the reason you leave her or your explanation of you action. Maybe you should use this time to build your relationship with her. I sense that you guys look so tense when seeing each other" he said to his older brother.

 

"I just don't know what to do when I saw her face. She reminds me not only her mother but also the good and bad memory that I have with my wife. Yoonhee must disappoint with me. I already promised to her that I will take care of our only daughter but here I am broken the promise that we made past 23 years ago" he sighed.

 

"It's still not too late. Yoona is a good girl. She easily forgives that person although they always hurt her. I remember when she 6 years old, she got bully back then and the teacher know about it and decided to punished the kids that bully her. But as soon the kids asking apologize from her, she quickly forgive them and asking the teacher not to punished them. So I'm know she will understood the reason you leave her" he patted his brother's shoulder before walks to the kitchen to help his wife prepare the lunch.

 

 

 

At dinner in Yoona's house, everything went like usual. Yoona sometimes busy reply message from Yuri while eating, Krystal who just eating and sometimes share her story about her school this morning, her parents was eating while sometimes respond to Krystal meanwhile Yoona's father was playing with his food. He body was there but his soul was somewhere. His brain can't stop thinking how he going to tell the truth to Yoona.

 

"You okay, hyung?" he asks when he saw his brother still didn't touch his food.

 

"Huhh? Yeah. I'm okay. Just thinking about my business" he has to lie since Yoona was here. He looks at Yoona and saw she also was looking at him. He then avoids his stare at look at his food and start to eat. After finish dinner, Yoona helps her mother wash the dishes and when she done, she walks to upstairs to do some works.

 

"I don't have any credit left" she said when she fails to reply the message from Yuri. She then lay on the bed feeling frustrated because she forgets to pays her bill. Since it already night, she was too lazy to going out. "I will wait until she calls me then so while waiting for her I can do my works" she takes her laptop to write her report that her supervisor gives to her this morning.

 

After almost 10 minutes waiting a reply from Yoona but got nothing, Yuri decided to call her girlfriend. Yoona never reply her text this late so she thought maybe sometimes happen to her. After a few rings, someone pick up the call.

 

"Yoboseyo"

 

"Yoboseyo. Who is this?" the other person said. Yuri takes a look at her phone to make sure she dials the right person. 

 

"This is Yoona right?" she asks.

 

"Yes. I'm Yoona and who is this" the other girl asks again.

 

"Did she really don't know me or she playing dumb right now" she thought to herself.

 

"Sorry then. I just going to hang up the call now" Yuri was counting to three and just like she expected Yoona just playing tricks on her.

 

"Don't. Yuri, my babe. This is me Yoona, your seobang. Don't hang up" she said afraid Yuri will end the call since she does not have credit to call her back. "No" she yelled when Yuri just hang up without saying anything. "Please call me back" she talks to the phone althought Yuri can't heard her anymore.

 

"Serve you right, Im Yoona. How dare you pretend like you don't know me" Yuri said feeling satisfied that she hang up the call although Yoona was begging her no to do that. Yoona was lying lifeless on the bed while looking at her phone. 

 

"Please call me back" she keeps repeat the same thing for the past 5 minutes. Krystal who was busy doing her homework just shook her head at her weird sister.

 

"I feels pity at mommy for having Yoona unnie as their daughter. I hope when I'm bigger soon I don't want to have kids like Yoona unnie" she takes a last look at her sister than continue doing her homework.

 

Finally her phone starts to ring after waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter