Chapter 18

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What’s wrong with her?" Sooyoung points at Yoona who sit far away from them and not bother to throw a glance at them.

 

"Sulking maybe" Yuri answered frustrated with Yoona's behavior.

 

"What did you do? She has been quiet along the way here" Sooyoung glance at Yoona and smile form on her face because Yoona she still can eat her food without problem although Yuri saying that she was sulking. 

 

"I told her about my meeting at Jeju"

 

"No wonder" Sooyoung laughed. When Sooyoung know about this news, she already guesses how yoona will react when she heard this news and her guess was right. "Want me to talk to her?" Yuri shooked her head.

 

"It's okay. She won't sulk for a long time" Yuri gives a smile to Sooyoung while Sooyoung just nodded her head agree with Yuri. As they finish their lunch, Sooyoung offer herself to drive back to the company. Usually Yuri or Yoona will be the one that drives since they wants to sits beside each other but today Sooyoung won't let them drive because both of them in bad mood so it's better for Sooyoung to drive the car.

 

"Thanks for the lunch, Sooyoung. I will go continue my work" she bows to Yuri and Sooyoung before walks away.

 

"She really upset. I think you need to do something before you leave to Jeju" 

 

"Aishh. Even Kyungsan understand when I need to leave him for a few days" Yuri sighed. "Sooyoung was right. I need to do something before I leave" she thought.

 

 

 

 

Before going home, Yuri will send a message to Yoona and today also no exception.jn

 

Have you finished your work?

 

It didn't take long time for Yoona to reply. "She must be waiting for me to send her message since she reply my message fast" 

 

Not yet. I have to do overtime. Need to finish my report

 

Are you by any chance trying to avoid me?

 

Ofc no.

 

Then you won't come see me before I'm going home today?

 

Yuri and Yoona usually spend their time in Yuri's car at the parking floor before both of them going home.

 

Maybe

 

Fine!

 

"Babo" Yuri said frustrated with Yoona's behavior. She then takes her handbags and other things before leave her office. 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile with Yoona

 

"What should I told her? I need to avoid from seeing Yuri since I'm still sulking with her. I'm going to give up on sulking if I meet her later" she thought while knocked her head a few times. "I need to create a good excuse" she reaches for her phone and was about to type something on it but got stop when her phone suddenly vibrates.

 

Have you finished your work? 

 

Yoona quickly reply the message with an excuse that she thinks before she got the message.

 

Not yet. I have to do overtime. Need to finish my report

 

 "I hope she buying it" she keeps saying that in her mind until she receives another reply from Yuri.

 

Are you by any chance trying to avoid me?

 

Ofc no.

 

"Sorry babe, I need to lie this time. For the sake of me to continue sulking" 

 

Then you won't come see me before I'm going home today?

 

"I want too but like I said before for the sake of me to continue sulking" she reply to herself.

 

Maybe

 

Fine!

 

"I want too but like I said before for the sake of me to continue sulking" she reply to herself."Fine?? Only fine?? Did she mad? How come? It was supposed me the one that get mad at her" she pouted. "I should wait for 30 minutes more before going home. I'm bet Yuri already leave since she sound mad at the last message she send to me" Yoona spend her 30 minutes by playing games on her smart phones.

 

"It’s time to go home" she said when her watch show that it already past 30 minutes. She put her earphones inside her ear canal and packs her things before going home. When she arrived at the lobby, she rushed to the security guard to ask something.

 

"Ahjusshi, did Miss Kwon already going home?" she asks to confirm about it.

 

"Yes. She already gone half an hour ago" he explained.

 

"Okay. Thank you ahjussi" she walks to the parking area where she places her car while whistle and singing the song play by her phones.

 

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like that's you wanna do

 

"Because I'm happy huhh??" come another voice behind her.

 

"Ahhhhh" scream Yoona when she shocked with the voice. She cares her heart to calm her heartbeat before turn around to scold the person that dare makes she almost get heart attack. A gasp comes out from Yoona's mouth when she saw Yuri was standing infront of her with her arms across around her chest.

 

"You pretend that you were sad and sulking all day when I told you about I'm leaving to Jeju but behind my backs, you looks so happy. The most important thing is how dare you lying to me. You said you going to work overtime but what are you doing here at the parking area? Do you make a part time as a valet parking?" Yuri was mad at Yoona because she thought that girl just act like she sad infront of her.

 

"I...I'm...sorry for lie to you. I...just...want some time alone and I did not pretend being sulking and sad. I really really really sad when I heard about you leaving. Maybe I would look like overacting but I don't want to be separate from you" she walks closer to Yuri.

 

"It not like I'm going there forever" Yuri reply still with a serious face so that Yoona know how mad she was right now.

 

"I don't know what you feel but as for me I can't be apart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter