Chapter 14

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One week had passed after they become officially together. They spend their time together by calling each other at night, since in the morning they tend to get busy with their own works. One of them will call at night and they will talk until late night. 

 

"Mommy, calling Yoona noona again?" Her son asked when he enter his mommy's room and saw that her mother talking with someone in the phone.

 

"Yes. why?" She replied and the boy just shooked his head signaling that he has nothing to say. But the kid is wondering why his mommy always call Yoona noona.

 

"Can Kyunnie speaks with Yoona noona too?" Yuri looks at her son.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

 

"I don't know" He replied while held out his hand asking for the phone.

 

"Here" she pass the phone too Kyungsan. The boy then put the phone at his ears. Yuri carry Kyungsan and put on her lap wanting to be closer with him so that he can heard what are they talking about.

 

"Noona" he call with his cute voice while playing with his mommy's hand.

 

"Kyungsan?" Yoona asked to make sure who is the owner of the voice.

 

"Nae noona, this is Hyunnie" He replied.

 

"Where's mommy?" She asked.

 

"Mommy is here"

 

"Then why kyungsan is the one that's talking with noona?" She asked again.

 

"Cause I want" He reply.

 

"Is there anything you want to say?"

 

"Yes" He stops for a while. "When are we going to play together again?" He asked while looking up to face his mommy.

 

"How about this weekend? Noona will bring you and Krystal noona to somewhere" 

 

"How about mommy?" He asked.

 

"Mommy can't join us because she's busy" Yoona answered cause she already asked Yuri for a date this weekend but the girl said that she have a lot of works to do this weekend.

 

"Okay. I can't wait." He said happily.

 

"It's already late. You should go to sleep" Yuri said while kissing his cheeks.

 

"Okay. Goodnight noona" he said before pass the phone back to his mother. "Goodnight mommy. I love you" he pecks her lips and went down the bed and run to his bedroom.

 

"What did you promise to him?" She asked after make sure that his son already enter his room.

 

"To bring him somewhere. I pity him. He should have a lot of fun with his age but then he just stay home all day." Yoona said.

 

"Where did you plan to go?" She asked.

 

"It's a secret" Yoona reply that made Yuri sighed.

 

"Not fair" Yuri said while pouting.

 

"If you want to know then you should join us" Yoona said.

 

"I can't. I have to meet someone" She explained.

 

"Are you trying to cheat behind my back Kwon Yuri?" Yoona pretend that she was mad.

 

"Are you doubting my love Im Yoona??" Yuri replied back. It took Yoona a few minutes to reply because she plan to act that she was mad but hearing how serious Yuri was, she immediately cancel her plan.

 

"Of course not. I know you love me.. hehehe" She laugh nervously. "Since you're not free this weekend, how about tomorrow after work" She changed the topic.

 

"Is it necessary to go on date tomorrow? Can't we go next week, maybe?" Yuri replied.

 

"This is the fifth time you reject me. If you don't want to go on date with me just say it. I can go by myself and maybe someone outside there that is willing to accompany me when they saw a pretty girl like me being alone. I want to sleep. See you tomorrow morning and just forget about me asking you for date and I won't ask about it anymore" Yoona said and ended the call without waiting for Yuri to reply.

 

"What the. This is the first time she hang up the phone. She always ask me to hang up first since she can't bear to touch the end button. Did she really mean what she just said?" Yuri looks at her phone still hoping another call or maybe a message from her girl. After a few minutes, still nothing so she just decided to get a sleep. 

 

 

 

NEXT MORNING

 

They didn't meet each other in the morning because Yoona purposely come late to work. She need to ask something to Sooyoung before doing something. She sends a message to Sooyoung saying that there is emergency and she sis not forget to prepare some snack incase that girl was lazy to share her experience or help to solve Yoona's problem.

 

"What is it?" Sooyoung ask while taking a sit on Yoona's table.

 

"I didn't talk to her for about..." Yoona stop for awhile and counting something using her fingers. "for about 12 hours and she also did not call or message me. Is this consider as a fight?" Yoona ask with her puppy eyes waiting for the answer from the expert one.

 

"No wonder she is in a bad mood today. Even me is not brave enough to enter her office after she slam the door hard" Sooyoung said while looking at the snacks on Yoona's table and gives a look at Yoona - can I eat this- . Yoona then reply with a nodded.

 

"Is she mad at me?" she asked.

 

"May" she takes a bite of the snacks."be" Sooyoung replied while munching the food.

 

"So she doesn't care about me anymore that's why she did not send me a message or call me at all" She pouted.

 

"I don't think so. Just wait for this lunch. I have an idea" Sooyoung the whispered something to Yoona afraid that someone why heard her plans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Couz, do want to join me for lunch today?" Sooyoung peeked her head on Yuri's office door. Yuri stop from doing her work and look at Sooyoung.

 

"Yoona will be there too right? Then I'm going to meet her. I miss her already" She talks to herself. "I will. Just give me five minutes and wait for me at lobby"

 

"Okay. please be fast. I can't bear to feel hungry" she said before close the door. After Sooyoung close the door, she grabs her bag and reach for her phone to checking whether there a message from that one but there was nothing cause the girl to frowned.

 

"Come, let's go" Sooyoung grabs Yuri's hand when Yuri just arrived at the lobby.

 

"Wait" She stops Sooyoung from walking.

 

"What?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yoona will not join us?" She asked.

 

"Nope. I went to see her before and she said that she has many works to do and needs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter