Chapter 1

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are fired!" her boss shouted while pointing at the door.

 

“But...”

 

“No but. GET OUT!!”

 

"But what did i do this time?"she asked wanted to know what the reason she got fired this time.

 

"You do nothing. Thats the problem" the manager said still control his voice. He does not want the other worker look at him and said anything bad at him when he raised a voice at a girl.

 

"Now you can go and do nothing at your house. Go"he pointed at the door.

 

“You think I really want this job” she yelling back and walk away leaving the manager shook his head looking at her behavior. She was mad when the manager said she was doing nothing.

 

“How I gonna face my mother this time. It has been my third time got fired. Whats wrong with me” she asked herself. She need to prepared herself before going home and facing her mother. This is the third time she got fired and of course her mother will mad at her. She already promised to work properly but still her laziness had control herself more than herself.

 

 

-----

 

 

“What? You got fired again?” the mother ask still didn’t believe with what had she said.

 

“Yes. Got fired” she said once again.

 

“Ouch. Mom stop it..It hurt” she hold her mom's hand and try to stop her from pulling her ears.

 

“Why can't you work properly?” her mom asked.

 

“I don’t know why the manger hate me that much” she replied.

 

“Until when you want your father be the only one work in our family? You suppose to help him. Your father won’t be forever young so you should have a beTter job so that when anything happen to your father or me, you be able to take care of yourself or your sister”

 

“Don’t worry I will find other work tomorrow” she stick out her tongue and quickly run afraid that her mom will hit her again.

 

 

 

“Whats wrong with your mom?” her father ask as he saw her daughter going downstairs while laughing.

 

“Dad” she call while hug her father.

 

“Yes, Yoona. What you want this time?”

 

“How do you know I wanted something from you?” she pouted.

 

“I know you since baby and you live with me for 23 years old so I know my daughter well” he pinched her nose.

 

“I love you dad” she sincerely said.

 

“I know”

 

“Dad I got fired again” she said while looking down at the floor afraid her father will have same reaction as her mother.

 

“Again?” she just nodded slowly.“Then what you want me to do for you?” she then look at her father and smiling.

 

“Can you find a job for me?”

 

“You don’t mind if I find any job for you?” she nodded.

 

“I don’t mind about it, I just want mom to stop babbling at me”

 

“Okay my dear. Tomorrow I will help you, if I got a job then I will tell you”

 

“Thank you dad” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter