Chapter 3

I Fell In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today Yoona wake up a little early than usual. She makes sure her little sister already prepared herself for school first so after that she take shower and eat the breakfast that her mother prepared for them. First thing she do is sending her sister to her school then after that went to her work.

 

When she arrived she parks her scooter at the place that was prepared for the bikes to park. She runs enter the company and search for the toilet. She look at the mirrow and tidy up her clothes and fix her hairs before come out from the toilet. She don't care about her make up be ruin because she not the one that like to wear a make up. A light make up is enough for her. When she was finish doing whatever she do, she walks out from the bathroom and saw the girl that she meets yesterday already in lift with an old man. The lift door was about to close but once again she was fast than the lift door so she be able to prevent the lift from close.

 

"Annyeong" she greets the person inside the lift. There are only three of them inside the lift.

 

"Annyeong" the old man replied. Yoona waits for the girl to greets her back but the girl just keep silent.

 

"I never seen you before. Are you still new here?" he asked.

 

"Yes sir. I start working here yesterday" she answered while looking at the girl.

 

"Miss.. Don't you remember me? I'm the girl that you help yesterday" he then look at the other girl wanted to hear her answer. After a few minutes that girl stay didn't said anything so the old man start the conversation back. "This is my daughter. Her name is Kwon Yuri, soon to be Ceo when I resigned" Yoona eyes open widen because she can't believe that her miss right is a daughter of ceo where she works.

 

"Kds" the old man call.

 

"Oh sorry" she replied. "My father also work here. His name is Im Yongjae"

 

"So you are his daughter. He has such a beautiful daughter" he praised.

 

"Thank you sir but you also have such a gorjess daughter" when Yuri look at Yoona, she quickly give a winked at Yuri.

 

"See you later sir and his gorjess daughter" Yoona said before going out from the lift. "She looks funny" he just chuckled with her behavior.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

"Can someone help me to give this file to miss Kwon?"

 

"I will" Yoona and the other girl said at the same time make Yoona glared at her. The guy then give file to the other girl makes Yoona frowned.

 

"I will do that for you" Yoona wants to take the file from her but the girl hold it tight.

 

"Let it go" Yoona pull it hard and success in taking the file from her.

 

"By the way where is miss Kwon's office?" Yoona ask while smiling.

 

"The top level" she replied coldly.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter