Camp Activity 6: Tutors

Life on the Top Bunk Bed

"Today we will first divide everyone into different classes with their different teachers, or 'tutors' in other words. Don't make comments, don't start any riff raff, and don't try to sneak away from your class." the chinese man with a heavy accent spoke. The secretary, Hangeng was he, and Heenim had sent him to start off the first day. All the kids were standing in front of the school building while they waited bored for things to happen. Yesung wasn't bored however, he was sore. After Kyuhyun finally dragged him to class, he was forced yet again to stand. If Yesung was asked to move he would probably be stuck to the ground. Kyuhyun had deserted Yesung immediately once they arrived at the building as he headed over to the Eunhae couple and Yesung was left alone with an apple core in his mouth. He had been famished, thank goodness the delinquent had enough sense to bring him food.

"Psst, Kyuhyun, I bet you'll get Ms. Lee again." Eunhyuk elbowed Kyuhyun teasingly who only rolled his eyes trying not to smile. Bad boys don't smile.

"But what if she still remembers what you did last time-" the monkey-like boy's hand clamped over Donghae's mouth stopping the boy from continueing because Kyuhyun's giddy face had immediately dropped as he yanked Donghae's collar.

"Don't you dare bring that up again." he growled while surrounding people stared and others began to chant 'fight, fight, fight.'

"The Lees will go with Mr. Kibum," Hangeng announced while Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Sungmin all shuffled away to the smiling man who had his hand raised beckoning his students over. Eunhae sent Kyuhyun a teasing fishy face before skipping off.

"The Kims will go with Ms. Lee." Yesung sighed and made his way to the woman with her hand raised and a grin plastered to her face. She had long black hair that flowed to her elbows and a pink plaid dress that touched her knees. Kyuhyun in a deep breath before biting the inside of his cheek  trying not to burst into anger. Yesung watched the delinquent suffer his rage with interest.

" it." he was daring to even speak to Kyuhyun when he was angered let alone with mean words. Rage flashed in Kyuhyun's eyes and before anyone knew it he was ontop of Yesung with his hands on Yesung's neck. Wanting to choke the kid so he wouldn't utter another word. He debated whether he should attack.

"You it! my 'cause don't ever cross me espicially about Soojung!" Kyuhyun spat while Yesung struggled beneath him. What was wrong with the kid, he thought to himself? All he said were two harmless words when Kyuhyun was upset about not getting the tutor of his choice. What kind of relationship did he even have with Ms. Lee? From what Eunhae said it seemed pretty important. Before Yesung could ponder any longer as he screamed for Kyuhyun to get off him, people were rushing around them trying to pull Kyuhyun off him. So many people, choking hands, sore legs that were being squashed by a whale that sat on him, Yesung wished he was home. He wished it was all a dream that nothing really happened, if he really was going to be treated this horribly. Then he out.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

When Yesung gained conciousness his head was throbbing and his entire body felt exhausted and as heavy as weights. He sat up to find himself sitting in a bed while a woman in a pink plaid dress sat in a chair beside the bed while she eyed him warily.

"Am I in heaven?" he stuttered rubbing his head and stiffled a yawn.

"No you passed out when Kyuhyun attacked out when you were already weak from recieving punishment from Leeteuk last night. I am your tutor, Ms. Lee." the woman smiled and Yesung could tell why Kyuhyun was so interested in her.

"How long have I been out? Did I miss class or something?" Yesung rubbed the back of his neck still feeling exhausted.

"It's 3pm, we placed you with the nurse so you could get some sleep while you're being watched for any other health issues. I came to see if my student was okay." she said as the supposed nurse walked in. It was just Heechul in cosplay. He had on a tight, light pink dress that cut off at his thighs with sleeves cropped a bit over his shoulders and the collar was ed with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. He had toilet paper stuffed in his bra and pink nurse shoes on to match his outfit. His red hair was pulled up in a pony tail tucked under a nurse hat that sat atop his head while he winked behind his glasses. Yesung blinked and rubbed his eyes, what was he looking at? It looked like a chick but it was clearly the Heenim, no doubt.

"Ms. Lee, how is my patient doing? Do I need to give you a check up Yesung?" he asked with a high pitched girly voice that was extremely fake. Before Yesung could scream of transgenders, the nurse sauntered over and seductively wrapped the stethoscope around Yesung's neck.

"Heechul will you please stop stealing the nurse's outfit?" Ms. Lee chuckled as she watched Yesung panic. There was a crossdressing man seducing him!

"Aish you two are no fun and Hannie left me for work that I regret giving him." Heenim pouted and retrieved the stethoscope from Yesung's neck hanging it back around his.

"Ms. Lee since you're already here can you Yesung back to the dorms and make sure he doesn't do something as stupid as pick a fight with Kyuhyun?" he gave an exasperated sigh and skipped off and was probably going to have the outfit on for a while. The tutor glanced at Yesung who was so relieved that Heechul was gone he was smiling happily.

"I suppose we should return to the dorms. Wait here while I go check you out with the nurse." she smiled helpfully before leaving the room. Why was she being so nice though, Yesung wondered. He was just another delinquent and was new here. While she was gone the boy leaned back against his pillow feeling tired when the one person he really did not want to see at the moment showed up through the window.

"You were so scared you fell asleep!" Kyuhyun teased as he crawled through the window making it seem more like he flew in instead. The delinquent was irritated that Ms. Lee had came to check on Yesung. Whatever past they had together must have been quite interesting.

"Go away." Yesung muttered. He hated Kyuhyun's guts. The boy first of all kicked him out of the one room he could call home now, then he attacked him at the school building making him pass out which was, oh get this, also caused by Kyuhyun because Yesung was punished last night. He didn't care how much angrier he could make the delinquent.

"Listen to me." Kyuhyun completely ignored Yesung's request as he cornered him on the bed his knee pressing into Yesung's thigh that was sore.

"Stay away from Ms. Lee unless you don't want a place to sleep tonight." he growled from two inches away from the patient's face.

"What kind of relationship do you have with her anyways?" Yesung's curiosity got the best of him as he found himself wandering into Kyuhyun's business.

"Doesn't matter to you." he snarled and leaped out of the window before Yesung could stop him as Ms. Lee appeared at the door. Why was Kyuhyun so concerned about the tutor, it didn't make sense to Yesung. The possibility of Kyuhyun 'liking' the tutor never crossed his mind though since he didn't believe Kyuhyun acutally has a heart to like someone. He wanted to mess with Kyuhyun though, alot. But today wasn't a good day to do it he wanted to go back to the dorms and actually sleep in his bed.

"Actually Ms. Lee, I feel perfectly fine you don't have to me." Yesung smiled as he sat up from the bed trying not to cringe from the pain in his muscles.

"Are you sure, it'll only take a few minutes to get you back to the dorms." she insisted as she rushed over to help him off the bed.

"I'm sure. In fact, I feel like there's another one of your former students that would need more help than I do." Yesung grinned and turned his back to the window before tossing a random eraser that was on the table next to the bed out the window. He heard a small teensy thump knowing that Kyuhyun was still there.

"I'm sure he's just hanging around somewhere waiting for you to find him. I'm sure he's near here somewhere." 

"Really? Who could it be?" Ms. Lee genuinely seemed clueless as she glanced around her. Yesung slowly sneaked to the door of the nurse's room before he stuck his head back in.

"Out the window, your welcome!" he screamed and rushed out as fast as his legs would allow him. The last part was more directed to Kyuhyun who was dangling off the window outside and it caused Yesung to grin mischeviously at what he had done as he ran back to the dorms. Kyuhyun would definitely thank him after that. He had just hooked them up in a not so formal way but at least they would be able to talk and he also got to embarass the jerk. When Yesung reached his room in the dorms he stumbled up the ladder of the bunk bed and plopped onto the top since the bottom was filled with dirty clothes and blankets. Even having slept around 8 hours, Yesung was still tired. Hoping Heechul hadn't slipped roofies into his mouth when he was playing 'nurse' he doze off to sleep wondering if Kyuhyun would let him sleep peacefully this time and what kind of person Ms. Lee is for Kyuhyun to act that way. 



Panda: sorry for this chap it doesnt even make sense...nd i randomly tossed in a ms lee orz oh well~ so yesung has left for enlistment i bet all u kyusung fans know but have u seen his new military pic 0.0 his hair cut! nd not even that his eyes are just way too tired looking as if he hadn't slept since enlistment! my poor baby turtle ;^; i wanna just hug him tightly like naoooo