Camp Activity 12: Truth or Dare

Life on the Top Bunk Bed

The classrooms were silent all except for Heenim's voice that blasted through the intercoms. It was the daily morning news which allowed Heenim to drone on for fifteen minutes straight about everything and anything he wanted to talk about at the moment. Most of the time it was fashion and dating advice and the occasional gossip about the campers.

"Boys when you take your date out at night and you decide to take them to your house, don't try to hide it just be straightforward. Everyone knows you took them their to have . Just like the first day Hangeng came to my private office. Oh it was our first night..." Heenim began to drone on and on. The erts of each class listened intently while the campers that didn't care started whispering to each other. Loud noises weren't allowed because Heenim hated when people were disturbing others during such an important time of the day when everyone could hear his beautiful voice.

Yesung yawned and leaned back in his seat. Sleeping on the roof was a bad idea without a blanket since Kyuhyun's shirt wasn't warm enough. He hadn't taken up Kyuhyun's offer just yet and it felt better under the stars so returning to sleep with Sungmin and Ryeowook was pointless when he knew they were going to be up to something at night. Now, Yesung was feeling drowsy and stuffy, besides that he just couldn't wait for the day to be over.

A tap on his shoulder turned his head to the side as he blinked awake from spacing out. The girl that sat beside him handed him a piece of paper and jutted her thumb at Sungmin and Ryeowook who sat near the front of the very first row while Yesung had the far left window seat. Curious of what they would say, Yesung unfolded the piece of notebook paper to see scribbled writing.

Eunhyuk and Donghae are starting a truth or dare game tonight. It's Friday too so there won't be curfew, everyone can be up and about all night. We're going to play too. Since you live with us, care to join? There'll be some girls over too! It'll be held at the campfire near the lake.
p.s Ryeowook says this isn't a request it's an order, we need alot of people for this game.

Yesung's eyes narrowed at the letter. It sounded extremely childish, a turth or dare game. He bet they didn't even notice he was gone last night, not that he cared if they noticed. He folded the paper back up and stuffed it in his pocket making sure he'll toss it away later. No way was he going to go to some game where he would get humiliated. Living with delinquents was one thing but getting dared by them to do things was another. Besides, he wouldn't be missed if he didn't show up.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

"Yah!!!!! Cho Kyuhyun!!!" Screams and shouts and door kicking reached the tall delinquent's ear as he rolled over on the couch to sit up. He had been enjoying a game of Starcraft while he snacked on junk food only to be interrupted.

"What!?" he snapped with a dorito in his mouth as he jerked the door open to have Eunhyuk and Donghae stumble in.

"You've been stuck in your dorms ever since class got out. It's 7pm, will you do something else for once!?" Eunhyuk scowled as he crossed his arms. Kyuhyun only rolled his eyes and scoffed down the dorito in his mouth. They were the same old complaints again.

"What do you suggest I do? Hangout with you dumbos? Don't you want alone time after escaping Heenim's wrath?" Eunhyuk had dragged Donghae out of the Seclusion Room yesterday, not very easily, but he did suceed. How he did, Kyuhyun didn't need to know.

"Yes actually, we want to spend more time with you and you would like to spend more time with us too along with some other people. Now, grab a pillow and let's go." Donghae snapped, his voice hinting in a whine. He wanted to rush the boy since the game of truth or dare was about to start and he and Eunhyuk were the ones hosting such a fun game.

Within minutes, the three of the friends had arrived by the campfire that was by the lake. A few people were gathered around, at most five. Kyuhyun's face dropped as he clutched his blue pillow closer. Everyone that was there were outcasts of the camp, for instance the lesbians, Sungmin and Ryeowook who were mistaken for boys at birth. Or the two girls that adored rainbow colored hair and mixed up chewing gum, preferably Juicy Fruit and Hubba Bubba. Besides the four of them, Kyuhyun was surprised to see Yesung standing there hugging a green fluffy pillow looking very tired and was nodding off gently only to be awakened by Eunhyuk and Donghae's loud claps to get everyone together.

All the players gathered around Eunhyuk and Donghae who had sparked a match to start a fire on the pile of logs. The blaze flared and sparked while the campers crowded around and seated themselves on the soft grass, everyone clutching a pillow to their chest. Sungmin and Ryeowook immediately grabbed each other and sat with Ryeowook lying on the pillow that rested in Sungmin's lap. Eunhyuk and Donghae sat beside them with Donghae curled up between Eunhyuk's knees as he snuggled closer to the warm chest. That left the two girls to sit across from Eunhyuk and Donghae crosslegged and identical looking while Kyuhyun awkwardly took the empty spot to their right and Yesung took the spot to their left. 

"So is there a prize?" one of the girls asked, popping her gum as she flipped her rainbow bangs out of her face and smacked her friend in the face at the same time with her high ponytail.

"The prize will be..." Eunhyuk and Donghae exchanged looks mischeviously, "2,000 won, one video of Heenim's secret nights with his secretary, and the choice to choose where to sleep tonight since we're all going to be sleeping in the same dorm." Donghae ended for his friend happily. Everyone's eyes snapped towards the boy seated between Eunhyuk's legs, their eyes filled with outrage.

"Who said that?" "Why should we?" "That has nothing to do with the game!" Outbursts broke out as everyone complained. No way were they going to let all these campers sleep in their dorm. There were eight players in all and a dorm could at most fit six only.

"Just is. It adds onto the fun." Eunhyuk shrugged and clapped his hands together. "Now, I'll start off by throwing this acorn to any of one of you, and I'll ask you truth or dare. Don't give weak dares and always give outragest truths. You can't wimp out, if you do you're automatically out and have to leave. Once you're done answering you pass the acorn on to the next person then it is your turn to ask the truth or dare. Whoever lasts the longest or gives the best truths or dares wins." 

"Shut up it's not like we don't know how to play such a simple game." the rainbow haired girl with her hair spiked and curved at different places to be chopped off at her shoulders cut into Eunhyuk's explanation.

"You shut up Ara!" Ryeowook snapped growing annoyed how everything was going so slowly, he wanted to see drama in action.

"Both of you shut it!" ponytail girl ended the argument that was just about to begin.

"Thanks Ari, now let me throw the acorn!" Eunhyuk shushed them all before eyeing the seven players, including Donghae. Then his eyes landed on Yesung who was staring at the fire not actually listening to the game at all. The acorn flew through the air and bounced off the side of Yesung's head making the red head snap awake and pick up the acorn cautiously.

"Yesung, truth or dare?" everyone's eyes landed on the boy as they anticipated the answer. Not wanting to be humiliated too greatly, he picked the weakest answer. 

"Truth." he winced when everyone rolled their eyes and mutters of "wimp" echoed in the air.

"Alright, is it true that," Eunhyuk paused and tapped his chin thoughtfully, "You were trying to steal Ms. Lee from Kyuhyun when you guys broke into the school?" he asked, Gossip about the news was still going around but so many twisted tales were thrown around that no one knew the full story. The last one Eunhyuk heard was Yesung and Kyuhyun were both courting the teacher and when Yesung broke into the school first he had kidnapped the teacher and her in the bathroom before Kyuhyun broke in too and locked Yesung in a bathroom stall. It was outrageous espicially since people shouldn't have known Yesung was there. There were stories of Heenim who planned everything, or just other campers that were supposedly part of it.

"No." Yesung said bluntly making everyone sigh out of boredom. He clutched the acorn in his hand before eyeing the campers wondering who he should throw it to. His eyes then landed on Ryeowook who was waving his hands around giddily as he mouthed "throw it to me"! 

"Truth or dare?" Yesung asked the boy who was now sitting instead of lying on Sungmin's lap.

"Dare!" Ryeowook answered immediately. "Dare me to make out with Sungmin!" he added making everyone groan.

"What you said." Yesung sighed and allowed the boy to do so. Satisfied, Ryeowook pushed Sungmin on to the ground before crawling onto him and locking lips together. Everyone averted their eyes except for Ara who watched intensely while smacking her gum.

"Alright, Kyuhyun! Truth or dare?" Ryeowook asked after he tossed the acorn at the scowling boy. The makeout session had lasted longer than intended and Eunhyuk and Donghae had to pry the boy off a now blushing Sungmin, neck covered in hickeys.

"Truth." Kyuhyun answered and the same mutters of "wimp" were heard.

He didn't care, he did not want to be here playing a silly game when he could be inside playing his video games. It ruined his reputation to be hanging around with a bunch of dumbos. Eunhyuk and Donghae were okay, though to be very annoying at times they had gotten into the camp for encouraging little kids to have when they were on a field trip to an aquarium. Then they had a bad reputation of too many pranks on teachers at school, so horrible half the faculty had quit in less than half a year. They were interesting to hang out with, annoying but interesting.

But besides them everyone else was a pain to be with. Sungmin and Ryeowook were too girly for Kyuhyun's liking and they were always brewing up drama. Ari and Ara were too, odd and no one really knew who they were. It shocked everyone when they joined the game. Then there was Yesung. Kyuhyun still felt guilty from what he found out yesterday, that Yesung was not the one that had spread rumors. Even though they technically made up, it was still going to be awkward between them espicially when Kyuhyun hated to admit that he was wrong at times.

"Is it true you would make out with me if I was the last person on Earth?" Ryeowook asked makng Sungmin narrow his eyes and open his mouth to protest.

"Hell no." Kyuhyun was disgusted he would even be asked that. He tossed the acorn back at the boy who caught it. 

"I choose dare and dare me to make out with Sungmin!“ Ryeowook requested again making everyone groan and Donghae bash the boy's head with his pillow.

"Alright, new rule! No more truths, only dares and you can not repeat dares!" Eunhyuk declared with an exaggerated sigh. Everyone nodded in agreement. Ryeowook sighed and settled in on the makeout session later at night before tossing the acorn at Ara. The spiked hair girl caught it with ease and popped her bubble gum.

"I pick dare you wimps." she declared with a fiery spirit.

"I dare you to..." Ryeowook furrowed his eyebrows and thought long and hard, "steal Kangin's diary, I know he keeps one, and then swap it with Leeteuk's." Ara nodded and hopped off the ground wiping any dirt off her bottom before dashing off to the staff dorms. 

"But that doesn't do anything bad." Sungmin scowled in confusion. 

"It either gets them together or break them up from the horrible secrets they've been keeping. It creates drama." Ryeowook shrugged happily and the game went on, everyone avoiding tossing the acorn to Kyuhyun and Yesung since they were the so-called "wimps" and it would be no fun. After half an hour or so, Ara had returned with a truimphant smirk on her lips as she plopped back down beside Ari.

"Did it." she declared while a few people wooped, mostly just Ryeowook. "What did I miss?" she asked looking around.

"Eunhyuk had to strip dance, Donghae had to Sungmin's pink underwear, Sungmin had to Kyuhyun- Ryeowook stop glaring at me it was for the sake of a dare!" Ari snapped at Ryeowook who's face had turned dark, it bothered him greatly when Sungmin took that dare. "Anyways, Ryeowook had to jump in the lake, and I had to Yesung's armpits but the boy got too scared and shoved me away." she finished making everyone turn to stare at Yesung. 

It wasn't his fault he freaked when he heard the dare the ponytail girl got. He thought the game wouldn't be as horrible as it was now but he should never underestimate a delinquent. Then he was held down by Eunhyuk and Donghae while Sungmin and Ryeowook held his arms above his head. He was grateful Kyuhyun didn't help them but he was annoyed that all the boy did was sit there and watch. Yesung did manage to survive though by a series of kicking and pushing and shoving and the occasional biting. The hosts of the game agreed to let him pass only if he his own armpits and Ari had to Eunhyuk's instead.

"Interesting." Ara's eyes flickered with excitement and whispered into Ari's ear. The girl nodded and threw the acorn at her friend.

"Dare." she winked and everyone exchanged looks of wariness.

"I dare you to kiss Yesung in the most disgusting way you could think of." Ari smirked. Sungmin and Ryeowook giggled, Eunhyuk and Donghae wooped, and Kyuhyun found his eyes narrowing. He was sure he didn't hear wrong, that the hippy bubblegum girl was going to kiss Yesung. Unconciously, Kyuhyun's fingers dug into his blue pillow as he shifted his position on the ground.

"Challenge accepted." Ara's eyes glimmered hungrily as she prowled closer to Yesung. The boy was frightened. He hated how Sungmin and Ryeowook had dragged him into this when he had repeated over a million times that he was not going to join the game. Now he was in trouble, big trouble that may scar him for life. Yesung's hand slid on the dirt as he tried to back away. He knew there was no point in objecting seeing what had happened a moment ago. He could just give up and lose so he could leave but Ryeowook didn't approve of that, he made that clear by threatening him an hour ago.

"Hun, don't be scared." she purred as her hand cupped the back of Yesung's neck. Ara smiled before she chewed her gum and began to blow a large bubble. The gum mixed with Juicy Fruit and Hubba Bubba grew larger and larger until Ara pressed her lips onto Yesung's and caused the bubble to pop, the sticky gum attaching itself onto Yesung's face. That wasn't the end of it, the rainbow haired girl moved her lips, kissing and on Yesung's as the thin barrier of bubble gum lay between them. She prodded the gum gently and poked a hole through it with her tongue to wriggle it into Yesung's mouth, tongueing the boy feverishly.

Everyone watched and stared. Eunhyuk eyed Donghae hungrily and mouthed "that's our next experiment" while Sungmin and Ryeowook had already started their own makeout session, again. Ari was cheering her friend on the entire time. Kyuhyun however found his fingers digging into the dirt while pulled up grass already laid scattered around him. An uncomfortable feeling was beginning to form in his chest as he watched on, eyes glued to the scene.

"You have nice lips if only you knew how to use them." Ara sighed as she pulled away and sat back down next to Ari. Yesung was in initial shock. Bubble gum was still plastered to his face. Never again would he be able to chew gum again. He knew joining the game was a bad idea. He may be a wimp, but at least he was making an effort on being a delinquent by hanging out with them more.

Kyuhyun couldn't watch anymore, he snatched the acorn from Ara and tossed it at Yesung who didn't even bother to try and catch it.

"I dare you to quit this stupid game and come with me." the boy stormed over to Yesung and grabbed the boy by the wrist before pulling him away from the camp fire. Everyone began protesting saying that wasn't how things were supposed to work but Kyuhyun blocked them out. He had stayed silent most of the game because he thought it was stupid but he couldn't anymore, not when he saw something as disgusting as what he had just witnessed.



panda; im sorry this chappy is soooo freaking long 0.0 like dang idk why i even typed that much >< haha so yay who thinks kyuhyuns jelly? maybe a bit? a teensy bit ;D anyways so im uploadin this on a tour bus to San Fransisco and it is so tiring i mean its fun but the hours of siting on a bus is pretty boring. But the views nice :D we had just went to a danish town called Sulvang or sumtin nd it was pretty fun. Im just hopin sumtime soon ill find something kpop related >< anyways im not gonna answer comments this time thanks for readin tho xD