Camp Activity 14: Explanation Time

Life on the Top Bunk Bed

"Since we did what you said to do. Are we not in trouble anymore?" Donghae asked timidly as he hugged Eunhyuk's arm. Heenim only smirked as he twirled a strand of his long red hair. He was lying on his bed, his head propped up by an arm.

"I'm satisfied for now. It's up to those two to make the next step." Heenim chuckled as the two friends exchanged confused looks.

"Why are you trying to put those two together? I thought you didn't particularly like Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I don't. I absolutely hate the brat." the redhead spat making Eunhyuk and Donghae cringe. "But I've been trying to crack a genuine smile from him for so long. I realized I may not be able to do it but now there's someone that can." The two delinquents were still confused as they cocked their heads to the side.

"It causes drama you wackos. Wouldn't you like to see that Kyuhyun become a lovesick brat?" Heenim sighed and sat up seeing how clueless those two were. 

"Love?" Donghae looked at Eunhyuk.

"Sick?" Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. Was it possible for Kyuhyun to even conjure such feelings like love towards someone? It's impossible. After the years of knowing him Kyuhyun has showed anything but love to people around him. Either that or he has a very hateful way of showing his love. There was no way for Heenim's plan to work out.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

The bright sun shone in through the windows causing Yesung to squeeze his eyes tighter. He didn't want to wake up yet but it was too late. Suddenly he noticed the body warmth he felt yesterday was gone. The extra weight had disappeared causing him to let out his breath. Finally Kyuhyun wasn't sleeping on him anymore, at least he hoped that everything last night was a dream. Groggily, Yesung opened his eyes and sat up stretching his arms. No one was sleeping beside him.

"Yah, you slept alot. You're usually the first ones to wake up when you slept at our dorm." Sungmin yelled up to the top bunk as he crossed his arms.

"I..don't know." he groaned and tossed his blankets to the side before climbing down the ladder.

"Probably because Kyuhyun slept with you." Ryeowook snickered and earned a glare from the redhead.

"Whatever, I'm going to get ready for class."

"Gosh, you don't sound like a delinquent at all." Ryeowook exclaimed.

"You don't look like one." Indeed Ryeowook and Sungmin were always so girly and seemed so innocent. 

Yesung ignored the two of them as he wondered where the others were. If last night wasn't a dream then Eunhyuk and Donghae must have slept there too. Where did all of them disappear to? Kyuhyun specifically, Yesung wanted an explanation from him. He was acting alot weirder and Yesung wanted an explanation as soon as possible.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

"What are you doing here? This is the Kim classroom no the Cho." Yesung kept his eyes on the blackboard but his words were directed to the delinquent next to him. Kyuhyun only shrugged and kicked his feet up on the desks taking up both his and Yesung's.

"I can do anything I want here. Everyone fears me." he explained simply.

"You're so arrogant, why haven't I noticed this before." Yesung turned to the right and glared at the boy who only smirked.

"I guess you're just now paying attention to me." Kyuhyun dropped his feet down. "Most people do when they're scared of me."

"I'm not scared of you." Yesung huffed. It was true. Maybe Kyuhyun had shown that he had alot of power around the camp but it never scared Yesung. He had already faced his life as a living hell so why be scared of a childish sixteen year old that didn't know better?

"Really?" Kyuhyun suddenly leaned into Yesung's face, their noses barely touching. "Are you scared now?" He held Yesung's gaze not moving at all. Yesung gulped, afraid that Kyuhyun could hear it he quickly cleared his throat. Maybe Kyuhyun was scaring him a little, with his closeness.

"N-no." he lied only making Kyuhyun lean in closer.

"Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Yesung what are you doing during morning news? Heenim is speaking!" Ms. Lee yelled at the two. "Get up now and go run laps around the camp. I'm adding on an hour to your usual punishment that Heenim already gave you before." 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before standing up. He had kept his anger with Ms. Lee for a while already and he had finally snapped. Slowly he walked up to the front of the classroom with his hands in his pockets. Everyone's head turned to watch him instead of paying attention to Heenim giving bb cream tips.

"You didn't even notice that I'm not supposed to be in your class?" he said as he stopped in front of the teacher. Her eyes were wide with confusion as she stared at the delinquent. "Remember how I used to always sneak into your class and you would always notice me." the room was dead silent not including Heenim's roaring voice on the intercom. "I don't think you miss those days anymore after what you did." with disgust written in his eyes before walking out of the room. Everyone's eyes followed him out before snapping back to Ms. Lee who stood in shock.

Yesung gulped as he cursed Kyuhyun under his breath. What was that idiot thinking? Accepting his new punishment, he quickly rushed out of the room hoping he would catch up with Kyuhyun before he made it too far. Luckily the tall lean boy had just made it down the hallway and was about to descend the stairs when Yesung ran up and grabbed his wrist.

"We need to talk."

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

Yesung had dragged Kyuhyun to the small soccer field behind the school building. It was tiring that they had to run down the hill and later had to run laps around the camp.Kyuhyun lifted his head up to look at Yesung who stood below him on the bleachers. The expression on his face amused Kyuhyun greatly. Yesung looked like he was trying to look mean and tough but the way he scrunched up his nose with his narrowed eyes made him look anything but mean and tough. 

"I want an explanation. An explanation of last night, why you did it, and what you said. I want an explanation of why you were acting weird all last night and an explanation of what you just said to Ms. Lee." Yesung ordered. He was getting tired of it all and how Kyuhyun was acting. Just out of the blue he would be nice when last week he had beat him so bad he ended up with the nurse.

"And who are you to me that I have to explain my life and what I do with it to you?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"I share dorms with you. I can't have you randomly sleeping with me without an explanation."

"So are you saying as long as someone tells you why they're going to sleep with you, you'll let them sleep with you?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes as he leaned back, his lips tilting up in a smirk.

"No! If you just go around doing what you did last night then me being the victim of it all I at least want to know why. What is going on in your mind?" Yesung was growing frustrated. Kyuhyun was twisting his words and he was beginning to get confused of what he was asking in the first place.

"You really want to know?" Kyuhyun stood up and hopped off the bleachers so he was shorter than Yesung now. He looked at Yesung who nodded. , why did he even say that he had no idea how he was supposed to explain why he did what he did. Last night the actions were driven by some unknown beast that escaped when Yesung was kissed by that girl. It was a nasty little green beast and Kyuhyun had no control over it.

"Well?" Yesung asked when Kyuhyun said nothing. He was racking his brain for a good answer.

"I slept with you last night because the top and bottom bunk beds are mine. Sure I invited you back in but that doesn't change where I decide to sleep now does it?"

"You arrogant littl-" Yesung caught himself before he remembered something else he questioned. "Then why did you say 'I can't sleep up here alone?'" Yesung saw Kyuhyun tense and get nervous.

"Did I say that? I'm sure I didn't. You probably dreamed that up. Let's start our laps now." the delinquent said quickly before taking off. Yesung glared at him knowing he was hiding something and he was going to find out just what it was.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Tell me what you meant and tell me why you said what you said to Ms. Lee!" he screamed after running after Kyuhyun.

It took alot of effort for him to catch up to the boy. Kyuhyun had long legs and when he wanted to he could run pretty fast. Yesung was practically out of breath when he caught up with Kyuhyun, grabbing his arm and steadying himself so he doesn't collapse just yet. Kyuhyun on the other hand looked completely fine, he hardly broke a sweat. They were already on the other side of the camp near the front entrance.

"Are you going to tell me?" Yesung asked but Kyuhyun simply ignored him. Yesung didn't give up though and continued pestering Kyuhyun. He hated when his questions went unanswered and Kyuhyun was making him frustrated.

"What are you doing?" Yesung stared at Kyuhyun who was stripping off his shirt as he ran. He revealed a well toned body underneath. Yesung's eyes landed on Kyuhyun's chest making him quickly blush and look away when he thought about how close he was to that chest last night. This was not a time to thinking like that, he told himself. 

"Here, catch." Kyuhyun tossed the boy his sweaty t-shirt as he continued to run. Yesung caught it in his hands and immediately stopped running. A disgusting smell wafted through his nose and he quickly pinched the shirt and held it as far away from himself with two fingers.

"Oh my gosh Kyuhyun you smell disgusting!" the boy only turned around and ran backwards with a smirk plastered to his face as usual.

"It's called manliness. Get used to it because you'll be sleeping with it everyday from now on." Yesung blinked in confusion. Did Kyuhyun mean the shirt or Kyuhyun himself. Either one was disgusting enough. Not giving up the Yesung growled and ran after Kyuhyun tossing his shirt at him before he continued to pester the delinquent with questions.



panda: oops no explanations :P but lots of flirting ;D mayb there will b an explanation next chap OTL this was rushed so excuse typos and lots of mistakes ill edit soon