Camp Activity 13: Bubblegum Removing

Life on the Top Bunk Bed

The door slammed shut and the faucet water was gushing out cold water. Kyuhyun still had his hand tightly gripped around Yesung's wrist. Yesung's eyes narrowed at the uncomfortable position he was in. He had been trying to twist away from Kyuhyun's hand but the boy was too strong and Yesung ended up with his arm bent over his shoulder as he faced away from Kyuhyun. He would have turned back around if he wasn't so embarassed to let Kyuhyun see his bubble gum covered face.

"What are you doing?" Yesung growled when Kyuhyun snatched up a towel and ran it under the faucet.

"You're welcome for saving you from the disgusting kiss." he answered completely ignoring Yesung's question.

"I didn't say I needed your saving." Yesung snapped back. He would've continued arguing but Kyuhyun whipped him back around to face him. Those black orbs stared at Yesung and caused his cheeks to blush faintly. He must look horrible with bubble gum plastered to his face and probably sticking to his hair. Kyuhyun was probably silently laughing to himself.

"Would you rather go back for more makeout sessions." the words seemed mean but this time Kyuhyun didn't sound like the usual ignorrant delinquent he is. Before Yesung could find a comeback he felt the wet towel gently touch his cheek. He looked up and saw Kyuhyun concentrating on getting the gum off, gently scrubbing parts off as if he was trying not to hurt Yesung. Their arguments subsided there. Where was this nice person coming from, Yesung asked himself. Kyuhyun's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to get gum out of Yesung's red bangs which was hard.

"Ow! Be more careful!" Yesung screeched when Kyuhyun accidentally yanked his hair and got a large piece of bubble gum out. At Yesung's scream Kyuhyun smirked and pulled Yesung's hair from the back of his head so his head would tilt up. Their gaze met and was held there. Yesung wanted to look away but Kyuhyun was looking at him differently than how he usually does and it creeped him out as much as mesmerized him.

"I am being careful with this beautiful face of yours." Yesung's eyes snapped to Kyuhyun's glaring at him. This was not the best day for him. He got dragged out for a pathetic truth or dare game and got kissed in the most disgusting way possible. For Kyuhyun to be teasing him was just adding fuel to the fire.

"What, you don't know it's true?" Kyuhyun continued to tease as he began to wipe off the bubble gum from Yesung's chin.

"Stop messing with me Kyuhyun I'm not in the mood for your sarcasm right now." Kyuhyun got rid of the gum on Yesung's chin and moved to his mouth that he had skipped.

"I'm serious Yesung, you really are beautiful." Any sign of Kyuhyun possibly joking disappeared from his eyes and he genuinely looked serious. It made Yesung confused, why would Kyuhyun ever be serious about that. As much as Yesung doubted Kyuhyun he wanted to believe that Kyuhyun was actually being nice. But any minute now Kyuhyun would probably say 'I gotcha! I can't believe you fell for.'

"Wh- yah! That hurts!" Yesung suddenly complained. Kyuhyun was scrubbing at his lips with the towel like crazy. It wasn't his fault, the girl had kissed Yesung there. Kyuhyun was only helping rid the germs.

"It's dirty." he explained as he held the back of Yesung's head and scrubbed at his lips.

"Mmmph...stop!!!" Yesung screamed and pushed Kyuhyun away. He was hurting his mouth and it was probably all red now from the scrubbing. 

"I am helping you!" Kyuhyun gritted his teeth as he walked back to Yesung towering an inch above him. They were a few inches away and Kyuhyun took another step forward. Yesung backed away but Kyuhyun kept coming closer until he had Yesung pinned against the bathroom wall.

Their faces were inches away and Kyuhyun had his eyes pinned on Yesung's who was trying to not show fear. What is wrong with Kyuhyun? Why does he seem so uptight with the bubblegum?

"Why are you so calm about the kiss? She kissed you." Kyuhyun growled with his low voice. It was barely heard between them.

"I'm aware of that, why are you so concerned?" Yesung narrowed his eyes. He really wasn't in a mood to deal with Kyuhyun and his attitude was about to turn extremely nasty if Kyuhyun didn't leave him alone. The boy had nothing to do with Yesung espicially after suspecting him of spreading rumors, then kicking him out of the dorms, then having some odd moment to actually be nice that night on the roof. Yesung was still having doubts if that was Kyuhyun's twin from another universe.

"Because it tainted your beautiful face." Kyuhyun slammed his hand against the wall behind Yesung and leaned in closer their bodies were touching and their lips were that close to touching too. He couldn't control himself, Yesung was being an oblivious idiot. Couldn't he understand how Kyuhyun was feeling at the moment? No, he couldn't. Kyuhyun leaned in closer as Yesung craned his neck back although that was impossible with him pressed against the wall. What is he doing, Yesung thought as he panicked inside. His body was heating up as his fingers clawed at the wall behind him. He was panicking and panicking bad with not knowing what to do. Part of him told him he should push Kyuhyun away the other part that was dominating told him to just wait, and wait for the kiss he knew was coming.

"Kyuhyun! Yesung! The game is over and we picked your dorm to sleep in tonight!" Donghae's extremely annoying and highpitched voice broke into the dorms followed by giggles that were surely Ryeowook's and Sungmin's. Yesung's eyes widened as he quickly shoved Kyuhyun off him. No way was he going to let that kiss happen, thank goodness Donghae came to save him.

"Oh, there you guys are!" Eunhyuk grinned as he poked his head into the bathroom door. "We decided to end the game since it got windy outside and blew out the fire so the last person who took a dare got to pick where we sleep."

"Yah! I call the top bunk!!!" Ryeowook's announcement sent Kyuhyun and Yesung's eyes widening as they burst into the room pushing Eunhyuk aside. 

"The top bunk is mine!" they screamed in unison making all heads turn towards them and Ryeowook and Sungmin to stop bouncing on the mattress.

"Bu-"

"Get off!" Yesung ordered through gritted teeth. He had suddenly became overprotective of his bed. After all it was the one thing that truly belonged to him at the camp.

"NOW!" Kyuhyun yelled sending Ryeowook and Sungmin scrambling down the ladder and hopping onto the bottom bunk.

"That bottom bunk is Eunhyuk and Donghae's. I don't want to smell pink everytime I try to sleep there." Kyuhyun growled and sent Sungmin and Ryeowook scrambling to the couch.

"Woah, Kyuhyun's getting overprotective of his dorms." Eunhyuk smirked as he dragged Donghae to the bottom bunk. Donghae grimaced at the blankets that were twisted up in an odd form. Kyuhyun never made his bed when he woke up.

"You, where is that Ara girl? I need to give her a piece of my mind." Kyuhyun asked pointing his finger at Eunhyuk. He's the host, he must know.

"She and her friend left to attend another truth or dare game. And for what?" Yesung felt Sungmin's and Ryeowook's eyes on him as if they knew something was up. Nothing was up, nothing at all. At least, none that Yesung knew of if only he knew what was up with Kyuhyun.

"Alright then. All of you, this is not some girly sleepover." Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin and Ryeowook who were already giggling like they were planning a pillow fight already. "This is for the dare, it's my room, and right now I say you all go to sleep goodnight." Everyone started to whine except for Yesung who had already made it up to the top bunk and had pulled the covers over him. For some reason he just didn't want to deal with his friends at the moment. He was too confused with everything that was going on. The lights were turned off and everyone pretended to sleep with loud grumbles. 

Kyuhyun sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before making his way up to the top bunk. Something was wrong with him. He had actually tried to kiss Yesung in the bathroom a moment ago. Something was extremely wrong with him. When he got to the top bunk he saw Yesung sitting in front of the ladder glaring at him with a pillow held against his chest.

"Find somewhere else to sleep." Yesung hissed under his breath. There was no need to be quiet, Eunhyuk and Donghae could be heard making out with their new experiment of bubble gum kisses and Sungmin and Ryeowook were actually pretending they were having a sleepover on the couch while they whispered and giggled secrets.

"No, move aside." the delinquent ordered but Yesung didn't budge. No way was he going to let Kyuhyun sleep with him after what happened in the bathroom. First of all, Yesung might get , second of all his heart rate might not be able to handle it.

"Move or I really will you in your sleep." Kyuhyun threatened. How did he know? Yesung thought to himself and all of a sudden Kyuhyun had grabbed his arms and pushed him back before falling ontop of him. They silently struggled against each other but in the end Kyuhyun won as he draped a leg over Yesung's torso and wrapped his right arm over his body.

"Get away from me. Why are you doing this?" Yesung whispered as he slammed his palm against Kyuhyun's chest and tried to push the boy away. Kyuhyun didn't let him and only hugged him tighter.

"Stay like this please." Kyuhyun mumbled softly with his eyes already closed. It pissed Yesung off how the delinquent was suddenly acting so weird and doing things like this to him when just a few days ago they were trying to bite each other's heads off. He must be bipolar, definitely bipolar.

"No, get off me." Yesung complained again but Kyuhyun only pulled him closer again and pressed his forehead against Yesung's sending a surprising wave of electricity coursing through Yesung's body.

"Just sleep with me on the top bunk for once. I can't sleep up here alone." his words were confusing. What did Kyuhyun mean by he couldn't sleep up there alone? He didn't have to, he chose to force his way up here. Yesung sighed and wanted to try and push him away again only when Kyuhyun leaned his face closer. Their noses touched and if Kyuhyun moved their lips would too. He was breathing soft breaths onto Yesung's face that smelled like peppermint.

"Are you asleep?" Yesung whispered trying not to move his lips too much. The silence answered his question and he had no choice but to stay in the position he was in. Kyuhyun was too heavy to move espicially with him asleep. Unable to move away from Kyuhyun's face, Yesung kept his forehead pressed against his and prayed to shisus that while they were sleeping they wouldn't make some stupid move and shift their faces any closer. But he could've move his face easily, Yesung knew it. It was just the butterflies that fluttered wildly within him told him not to.



panda: yayz they sleeping together now :D sorry for this sorta short chap it seemed like not alot happened yet the scroll bar on the side said its long so imma stop there xD