Camp Activity 9: Dorm Swaps

Life on the Top Bunk Bed

The next day, both Kyuhyun and Yesung pretended nothing happened. There was no late night screaming and stripping or saving each other from the diva's wrath. Everything was perfectly back to normal.

"Oops I spilled my milk!" Kyuhyun said sarcastically as the small carton of milk poured and seeped onto Yesung's crotch. He had timed it at the perfect moment when walking past the boy. Back to normal meant their hatred towards each other, which of course was always there but now it was just ten times worse. Everyone in the cafetaria turned to gawk at Kyuhyun who just stood at the end of the table where Yesung sat while his carton of milk continued to spill while he let it stay on his tray tipped to the side.

"Kyuhyun was that really necessary?" Ryeowook glared at the boy before he and Sungmin grabbed a wad of napkins and helped Yesung wipe his pants, dabbing at the wet crotch. Yesung didn't notice where he was being touched as he helped them with drying himself. Kyuhyun blinked rapidly at the sudden awkward situation he was staring at. Suddenly the image he saw last night wouldn't abandon his mind and walking away was his top priority.

"He's such a jerk." Sungmin rolled his eyes at the boy that had rushed away. 

"That's too nice of a word but it'll do." Yesung nodded in agreement as he stared at his soaked shorts. It looked like he had peed himself but thanks to the dark navy color it wasn't too visible. He would've ran back to the dorms and change if so called 'summer school' started.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

"Yah, did you make a move on Soojung yet?" Donghae whispered nosily as he leaned across his desk to whisper to Kyuhyun who sat kicked back with his legs on the table as if he had fallen asleep. Of all the places he could sit, he had chose the middle of the room. Desks were set in three rows with five pairs of desk in each row but the campers didn't care. They chose to sit whereever they wanted, a chair wasn't a necessity. 

"I'm going slow, girls love it when guys stall and take their time. It shows how much you care." Kyuhyun said casually but inside he felt ridiculous for lying when Ms. Lee had ditched him.

"Really, but I heard when you came with her to the school buildling she disappeared and people are saying you got ditched." Eunhyuk's words made Kyuhyun's jaw tighten. How could he know that? How does anyone know that? The only person that would know Ms. Lee bailed on him would be Ms. Lee and Yesung.

"Who told you this?" Kyuhyun snapped his eyes towards Eunhyuk who sat next to Donghae.

"Sungmin who heard it from the kid with the huge warts who heard it from Leeteuk who heard it fro-"

"Ok I get it!" Kyuhyun stopped the boy who silenced himself and shrank behind Donghae. Kyuhyun growled and closed his eyes to block out the screams and shouts that drowned out the art teacher's lectures on colors.

Who could've told, who could've found out? He wanted to strangle whoever it was because it had ruined his image as the badass delinquent who never faced such puny things such as get ditched by a girl. Yesung. Who else would have told the entire camp about the tale of The Cho Kyuhyun courting a teacher only to get ditched by the teacher who decided to leave all of a sudden? Who else would have known? Yesung was the only one that was there with him and it was a perfect revenge for what Kyuhyun did last night added onto the milk spilling this morning. Kyuhyun's eyes blinked open with realization, it was Yesung, it all fits.

About to confront the boy Kyuhyun raised his head ready to leap across the room to where he last saw Yesung sitting with Ryeowook and Sungmin. But once he stumbled to get up Yesung was standing and talking to the art teacher only a desk away from where Kyuhyun sat. What caught his attention wasn't Yesung but his shorts. The navy blue shorts he had stained with milk that morning were still slightly wet around his crotch and Kyuhyun found his eyes trained to that one spot. A lump formed in his throat as he continued to stare and heat began to rise in his ears and cheeks. The shorts weren't just wet but they seemed tight too espicially in one specific area. Last night's events suddenly rushed back into Kyuhyun's head again as he tried to shake them away. The second time today. Why in the world was Yesung haunting him this way!? It must be a sign, Yesung was the one that spread the rumor.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

The summer day was too hot making it perfect for Kyuhyun and Yesung's punishment. Their duty of cleaning the camp today was to water all the flower beds on camp grounds. Due to The Heenim's love for flowers and their beauty that he claimed would never match him but they were still fairly pretty, there were flowers everywhere. The both of the delinquents had a hose in their hands as they sprayed the one huge flower bed that was in the garden. Awkward tension filled the air between them as they watered the circular flower bed, one person on each side and they both ended up walking and working towards each other. Neither spoke but they both had so much on their minds they wanted to say scream at each other. 

"Wait what are you doing?" Yesung asked when the water was suddenly cut off and Kyuhyun dragged him to the shade of a large oak tree. The sudden drop of temperature cooled them both down but it didn't decrease Kyuhyun's raging anger at the moment. He couldn't hold what he suspected, no knew, in anymore.

"It was you wasn't it?" he growled as he pushed Yesung up against the tick trunk of the tree and cornered him against it so there was no escape.

"What was me?" Yesung looked at him without a clue on what Kyuhyun was trying to say. He had avoided the boy ever since that morning when milk was poured on him. Honestly, Yesung had no interest in dealing with Kyuhyun anymore even though they shared a room and had to clean the camp together. His attitude was too much to take espicially with the annoying reminders of last night Yesung always got when he looked at Kyuhyun. It had scarred him for a lifetime and it wasn't a small moment that was easy to forget. He was sure it would haunt him for a lifetime.

"You told everyone about me and Ms. Lee didn't you and how she ditched me at the school at night and how I stupidly played the knight in shining armor only to end up saving an idiot that was you." Kyuhyun accused. He had thought everything through during the day.

"Why would you think I told? Do you really think I would stoop so low?" Yesung snapped. It was unbelievable that Kyuhyun would accuse him for such ridiculous acts.

"You wanted revenge on me and the way I treat you like everyday. Everyone here is a delinquent, including you so don't think you can get away with it just because you're new." Kyuhyun pressed on as he closed in on Yesung against the tree. The piercing eyes he wore only annoyed Yesung even more. He was actually being accused! With great force Yesung pushed Kyuhyun off of him.

"I may be living here but I don't belong here. I'm not a delinquent and never has been or will be one. My parents are going to come and get me, I still have a real family unlike you!" the words spilled out of Yesung's mouth before he could control himself. He was compared to delinquents to the very thing he was trying to be made into the longer he stayed at the camp. 

"Take that back." Kyuhyun whispered threateningly. The words had hurt him even though he hated to admit it. Facing the fact that his family probably didn't even love or care about him hurt espicially when there were normal kids out there that had a dad to play ball with and a mother who cooked delicious dinners. They were nothing like Kyuhyun's family who's father gambles and mother works as a retired e. That wasn't just it but the fact that Kyuhyun probably would never know if they even loved him like a real family was the reality he couldn't take and to have Yesung remind him of it only worsened his mood.

"I knew letting you stay and room with me was a mistake, I had been too nice. Your things will be packed and you are leaving my dorm. I don't care what happens to you or where you go because if you honestly believe your parents will come get you from this hell-like life we delinquents live then they would be here when you most need them wouldn't they. I suppose they'll come tomorrow then, once I kick you out?" Kyuhyun smirked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets before leaning into Yesung again to whisper in his ear.

"It's called reality, face it."

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

"Welcome to our room!" Ryeowook and Sungmin chirped immediately as they opened the door without the need of Yesung's knocking. 

"How did you know I would come?" Yesung asked astonished as he wheeled his suitcase into his friend's dorms. Pink and purple covered the room as if a My Little Pony threw up in their dorms. From frills to ribbons to stuffed animals, all the cutesy girly items were piled up in the dorm it scared Yesung.

"We were expecting you of course. Kyuhyun's horrible at keeping his temper with people who goes into his 'territory.'" Ryeowook made fake quotes in the air and rolled his eyes.

"We were surprised he didn't kick you out any earlier." Sungmin laughed as he shut the door behind him and began to give Yesung a short tour.

"Thanks guys for letting me stay here." Yesung smiled at them gratefully as he looked at his new dorms. Kyuhyun had kept to his word and kicked him out. But what scared Yesung the most was if his parents really going to come. Having been at the camp for almost a week already he still hung onto the hope but it began to grow fainter each passing day. He was sure his parents wouldn't appear the next day to take him home but how was he going to face Kyuhyun after that? The jerk had challenged him to believe it but deep down inside he knew he was wrong.

Kyuhyun paced around the quiet empty dorm. It was all his now and he liked it that way. The past week was horrible with another human being in the room. Even though half the time Yesung didn't get to sleep due to the trouble Kyuhyun got him into, it still annoyed Kyuhyun greatly to see the boy walking around the place like it was his, using the bathroom and grabbing the wrong towels at times, shouting at each other for stupid things like last night, and sleeping on the top bunk bed that Kyuhyun had sworn was his and only his. It was better that the boy was gone now, Kyuhyun could finally get some peace and quiet and get his mind off from thinking of his unfortunate encounter with Yesung's privates. Besides that, he had gotten rid of a danger that spread rumors about him.

Lying down on the bottom bunk Kyuhyun tried to sleep. Just as he was about doze off his own voice haunted his mind 'Fine then, you think you can take that ual punishment?' He tossed his blankets on the ground as he screamed at the top bunk as if Yesung could hear his frustration that he had caused on Kyuhyun. Maybe if Kyuhyun just gave it a couple of days the haunting memory might disappear, hopefully.



panda: im really sorry for this y chapter im typing this with a headache TT TT i thought writing kyusung would help with the headache but now im just really tired. we had Math EOCs today and im pretty sure i failed. We sat in that classroom for about FIVE HOURS to take the stanking test so i feel a bit dead right now. on a happier note i wanna thank you wonderful commenters u guise make me wanna cry  ;^; like srsly and idk a better way to reply to all of yall cuz i always forget wen i check story comments=.=

yewookM~ hehe im so glad u loved the last chap :3 with heechuls divalish matchmaking kyusung will definitely become le best couple xD i bet heechul helps in reality too >:D i would love to see the great heenim doing things to get the together ahhh kyusung so perfect together :3 thanksssh i shall pay more attention to this ff^^ its kyuusng i cant help it >< altho sorry bout this chappy not alot of kyusung moments :/ 

TheGreatRinnim~ THANK U UNNIE^^

yuki_chicken~ omg ikr kyusung is like a druggggg!!! so easy to get addicted tooooo

Happie~ hm Yesung's ity....who said he was a O.o? who said he wasn't? haha ;D 

haruka123~ ikr i find kyusung as erts the most cutest thing evaarrrrr xD probs just cuz im a myself .____.

tifane~ yah unnie! YESUNG BOTTOMER XDDD woooooo! u making me think y again :3 well kyuchul...isnt a common otp but hey theyre both evil >;D that would be some very rough haha  but i can c u REALLY wuv yechul :3 and u have lost ur innocence unnie >0< to kyusung!!! they just corrupt everyone making everyone wuv kyusung :3 who wouldnt tho ^0^ kyusung ish da best!!! and thank you so much for ur words xDDD this is the exact reason why i wanna cry TT TT i honestly cant blieve u like my writin! thank u so much for supportin me^^

KcuLL22~ haha i luv those idiots XD kyusung are always such dorks!