Chapter 7

Who Should I choose?

 

The end of school was nearing, I was glad, you wouldn’t want to know the humiliation I had to go through, unless you were like me. JR and I had several classes away from each other, this gave those queenkas a chance to embarrass me more. When L.Joe was in class and JR wasn’t, he would come up to me and flirt. I wanted to succumb to his sweet talk and charisma but I couldn’t, NOT to feel like a fool again. I wasn’t giving that a chance.

Once bitten, twice shy. That explains me.

 

L.Joe’s POV

Sparrow was a pretty girl, why didn’t I know that early? Maybe she was too quiet but why did I have to agree to the bet? Stupid maknaes…made me feel pressured!

Man…I feel so damn bad doing all that to Sparrow. I want to turn back time and not agree to the bet if it meant loving her freely. I tried flirting with her, trying to get another chance to love her again, to have her in my arms again. I know it will be hard to but I have to try! I missed her smile, to be honest. If you would know her from a different view, you would know she’s a fragile girl under all the insults she gets everyday.

She could be a sobber and cry the entire day in school but she doesn’t because she acts strong on the outside. Why did I have to break up with her? In front of the entire school, saying she’s a fool to think she can love me and I can love her from the heart… I felt so guilty after doing that, I wonder what she felt like..

Then there’s this JR dude she’s with. He’s a new guy. I was quite taken aback. I never expected it. I thought they were in a relationship, I thought I lost my chance but luckily they weren’t. He the obstacle I need to crush to get to Sparrow’s heart.

 

~end of school~

I saw Sparrow waiting at the school gate, I guess she waiting for JR. I took the chance when no one was looking to drag her away to the back of the school, in a abandoned classroom.

“L.JOE! Let me go! What are you going to do humiliate me more?! Didn’t you have enough of fun that day?!!!” Sparrow lashed out at me, I was really really disappointed, I must have hurt her real bad. I bet she hates me but NO! I must try to win her back.

“Sparrow, listen to me. I’m not going to humiliate you, I’m sorry I did! I feel really guilty that I made you suffer… please forgive me!”

“What? Did I just hear you say you’re sorry and you want to be forgiven? L.Joe are you alright? I think you’re a bit sick, I’m leaving.” She spat with distrust and all the negative feelings

“NO wait! I’m serious, I’m not sick, I’m all in check. I just want you to know that I’m really sorry and I want you to give me another chance.

I don’t do this with girls that have no place in my heart…” I trailed off the last part, hoping she would have heard but also I was much to embarrass to say it out loud.

“Fine, you’re forgiven, I guess. On several terms, you don’t come and flirt with me. You will not humiliate me further and tell you’re queenkas to leave me alone. Is that fair enough?”

“Yes, fair enough. But wait! Before you leave Sparrow, can we be friends? I really feel guilty about all this.”

“FRIENDS? The L.Joe wants to be friends with me? Hah!”

“Really! You have a place in my heart!”

“I have a place in your heart?”

“Yes! Yes you do..”

“So you really loved me?”

“Yes!”

“O..k, we can be friends but that ‘a place in your heart’… I don’t know.. After all you have done, I’m not sure of giving you a second chance L.Joe,” She looked away.

“It’s okay! At least we’re friends now.” I gave her a sheepy smile.

She smiled a little back to me then she looked at her watch.  

“OH NO! I was suppose to meet JR 15 minutes ago!! Bye L.Joe, I’m leaving now!” Sparrow sped off leaving me thinking.

She’s really cute, it’s good we’re friends now.

I feel fuzzy inside.

She’s so cute, man, I’m in love for real!

 

CHLOE's note

I've uploaded the chapter. I couldn't let you guys who are reading wait. 

So, I hope this chapter was good:) L.Joe loves her still!! I see complicatons in the future~~~

Thanks for reading, COMMENT, UP VOTE and SUBSCRIBE or BOOKMARK and keep supporting:) Thanks for the support!