Chapter 28- Ending I

Who Should I choose?

Note: So, we decided on writing split endings or maybe one, see how things turn out. Right now, what we have in mind is two endings. You'll find out later and if any subbies or silent readers happen to comment oh-so-suddenly, asking for another ending with the other character, we'll give it to. As you can tell, the story is going to end. 

Chapter 28

Memories of her kindergarten years when she was bullied by some kids and then this boy with two moes at the bottom of his left eye comes out to save her from the bullies, memories of middle school with him and his rebellious acts like dying his hair and memories of high school, falling for him. 

She, of course, like anyone wanted her bestfriend to be happy. But she, herself wanted him for her. And yet he loves someone elso who also loves him back. There's a lump in , tears were forming slowly as the good memories come back. 

She takes L.Joe's hand off her shoulders, turns around and returns to her chair.

"Go," she mutters, but L.Joe hears it crystal clear. "Go, if you are really happy that way, I'll let you go. Be happy, oppa," 

She looks away from his shoes to the ground next to her as the tears trickle down her porcelain white face, to her chin and dripping down to her defined collarbone. Maybe they were tears of joy or sadness, of relief or pain. She's doing the right thing, letting her love do what he wants to be happy but it's inevitable to feel broken, empty, like something you loved and cherished so much in your life suddenly being taken away. The feeling of emptiness can get very heart-wrenching and painful. 

She picked up her cello from its resting place and the strings of the cello hummed a sorrowful tune, this only saddened the girl even more as she cried her heart out to the song of the cello. 

All the bottled up feelings of everything she had gone through, good or bad, she cried it out. 

Dramatic, you might think but this is what love can do to a human being. 

--------------------

L.Joe ran out of Miyoung's house, into the street and zoomed off the street to Sparrow's house in his fine car. 

He jumped out of his car, onto the front porch of Sparrow's house. Pressing the bell tons of times as if the Chois couldn't hear it for the first time. 

"Coming!!" Ren's shouted as his footsteps got closer. When the door opened, Ren got a complete shocker, "HYUNG! You scared me..." L.Joe looked around the living room frantically, looking for that familiar body.

"Where's your noona?" "She's in her room, crying herself out. Did something happen?" "Yeah, something like that. I need to see her now," "this way," Ren said as he headed for the stairs. L.Joe's eye darted all around, anxious and impatient. 

"Noona, L.Joe hyung's here, he wants to talk to you. Open the door,"

"Go away!" Sparrow screamed from inside, both males shocked by the scream. L.Joe stepped in front of the door, pleadinly, he said,"Sparrow, baby, can't you open the door? I've got things cleared up, those photos weren't real at all, they were faked by Miyoung because she wanted me. I'm not cheating on you, I swear and now I know you're not cheating on me either. Please open the door," 

Sparrow listened as the voice changed from outside, L.Joe said everything was a mistake but she still wasn't happy about the fact he accused her, so she got off her bed, walked soulessly to the door and opened it slightly. Her swollen red eyes met the worried ones of her lover. "How do you know?" she asked in a weak voice. "I went to ask Miyoung, open the door, let me in," L.Joe pleaded with a worried tone. 

Sparrow gave up and sighed as she made the gap between the door and him bigger till he could step in. Ren was at the end of the hallway already, in front of his room, giving the couple privacy. L.Joe embraced Sparrow immediately and gushed, " I'm sorry I didn't believe. I'm sorry I blew up at you. I'm sorry about everything i have done wrong. I know you gave me a second chance, I did take the second chance seriously. I loved you seriously. Truthfully, with all my heart," L.Joe paused, pulling away from the hug, "please don't leave me Sparrow, this was all a misunderstanding. Don't go," Sparrow looked at his eyes and saw the warmth in it, the sincerity in it. He meant what he said and because of that fact, she broke out in tears yet again but this time, it was tears of joy. Not of grief. 

She hugged L.Joe tightly, and drenched his shirt with her tears. She lightly hit his chest as his 'punishment' and calling him idiot and a fool to be her lover. Incoherent words, but L.Joe took it all in if that was what he deserved. He had a great girlfriend, he messed up a bit but he got her back, that was good enough. 

They stayed in that position for a while longer before letting go and L.Joe went down to kiss an apology to Sparrow. 

Also kissing an "I love you, forever."

THE END.

Chloe's note

Hey guys!!! 

Yeap, we're at the end of the part 1 of the end. I hope you liked reading the story so far and I'm sorry if it got kinda of boring towards the end. It's kinda short, now that I see the entire chapter on a screen but long doesn't always mean good and short doesn't always mean crappy:)

But things got to end. Don't worry, there's still part 2 of the ending. Maybe. 

So still do what we do, C.U.B.S!

Thanks to all you silent subbies and readers:) 

Thanks to the_exotic_angel for subbing:)