Chapter 25

Who Should I choose?

Chapter 25

 

Author's POV

JR brought Sparrow to a cafe that had slow business. He sat Sparrow down and ordered two cups of fruit juice. "Drink it, it'll help you cool down," Sparrow limply sipped it and her eyes were souless. She spoke in a hushed voice, "do... do you think he's really cheating me? With that girl..." "I can't say anything but from the pictures and the way he acts in school, I have a feeling he is, I'm sorry..." Sparrow started to well up in tears again, " I thought he was a good man... I never knew. I should break up with him right?" "If you think its right to, you can..." "I can what?" "It's nothing." JR thought, you could always fix it up with him again... but I want you, Sparrow. I want you so badly...

As tears started falling, Sparrow whimpered in pain, not wanting to make a scene. "I'm...sor...sor..ry you had to...to see this..." "It's okay, I'm always here for you," as JR spoke, he brought his chair next to her and gently faced her to him and hugged her. She willingly turned and cried into his chest. JR tried to coax her to stop crying till she did. 

"Sparrow, I know it's kinda sudden for me to say this, but if you ever broke up L.Joe, I'm still here, waiting for you. Please don't just see me as a friend or brother, please also see me as a chance to be your lover." JR said with true sincerity. Sparrow blinked and blushed. "I'll try JR. Just give me time, my feelings are mixed up right now." JR just nodded and accepted it. 

Once they finished their drinks, JR walked Sparrow home. Just as she was about to open the door, JR swung her around and gave a soft but filled with love kiss on her lips. So soft and sweet tasting, your lips. As JR broke away, Sparrow stared at him in such confusion. Who knew it was just for show. A camera not too far away was snapping furiously. Everything was captured, but how would Sparrow know? Only the one who wanted that thing so much and it was snatched away from his hand so quickly would know. 

"Was that too sudden? I'm sorry, I just wanted to say again that I love you a lot still,"  JR rubbed his nape, "I'll get going now, good night," JR walked off, smirking. This had to be the way things end. L.Joe has tons of girls he can take. Sparrow's mine.  He can go to that woman who claims that L.Joe is hers. I just want Sparrow. 

JR walked to the nearest 7-11 and waited for someone.  When that someone came, he passed JR the camera and JR checked it. "Good job, here. The money you wanted," JR said as he passed the envelope of money to the guy. How in the world could students be so rich? They exchanged the camera and money and walked away. 

The next day, JR went to develope the photos and he met up with a certain woman. He sipped his coffee as a pretty girl, dressed in the latest fashion with her hair in lush curls walked into the cafe. She sat in front of JR and he slid the envelope containing the photos across the table. She opened the envelope and scanned the photos, "well done. I'll show it to L.Joe today. You've worked hard. Thanks, just wait a bit more and Sparrow will be yours," JR curtly nodded and stood up and walked out of the cafe. She was Miyoung. 

"Oppa, why don't you meet me and let's talk huh? I'm at dongdaemung's lush cafe. Meet me there. I'm waiting," She spoke over the phone with L.Joe. Soon enough, L.Joe walked into the cafe. "What do you want, Miyoung?" "Oh nothing much, just wanted to show you some photos. Here," Miyoung passed him the envelope. "Why don't you sit down? This will take a while," L.Joe sat in the seat JR was seating at just half an hour ago. L.Joe looked at the photos and he recognised the faces in them. Sparrow...no...it couldn't be. L.Joe thought. He tried to denied the obvious, "where did you get it from? Are you sure this isn't photoshopped?" "Oh come on, how in the world can this be photoshopped? They kissed so lovingly. Can't you see?" "NO! I don't trust you," "It's okay, go and ask Sparrow yourself then, I'll be going then," Miyoung stood up and left but before that, she leaned over to give L.Joe a kiss on the cheek, smirking at the shock and heart broken L.Joe. 

L.Joe got out soon later and gave Sparrow a call. "Can we meet? It's urgent," "Sure, where?" "The playground near your house," L.Joe said and ended the call. He drove as quickly as he could, safely as well. He was in a heat, not wanting to believe the pictures. 

"Oppa!" L.Joe gave a weak smile at the coming Sparrow. "Why did you want to meet so suddenly?" Sparrow asked innocently. "Have a seat first Sparrow." L.Joe's voice was silencing and cold. Sparrow felt something was very wrong and that she was invovled in some way or another. 

------

 Chloe's note

Hey my beautiful readers~ 

How do you think this will end? Never expected anything like such from JR right? 

As always, C.U.B.S

Let's do a test, if you have read this chapter and this part of the update, comment below '1Q84' 

Thanks my readers:)

And thank you Bacon1994 and Yeohana1733 for subscribing:)