Chapter 28-ending II

Who Should I choose?

She came back home, eyes swollen from crying. Without saying much she went to the stairs and trudged up, tired to her room. She closed her door lightly and flopped herself onto her bed. Drained from the emotional cliff she fell from.

She soon fell into light sleep till her mom came in and woke her up. Sparrow’s eyes were still blood shot but she could care less. Concerned, Mrs Choi  asked what happened. “Byunghyun, I broke up with him, I had enough with him,” Sparrow sounding dead said in a monotonous tone. Mrs Choi formed an O with . She knew she shouldn’t continue the topic so she switched to actual reason for disturbing her daughter’s sleep.

“Well, my company is relocating me to the States for about 5 years or more. I wanted to tell you that I confirmed it and I’m going next week. They prepared everything for me already and I can bring  all of us there but I didn’t want to leave the house here,” her mom stopped to see her reaction. A blank, straight face was what came out from her face. Mrs Choi continued on, “So I’m bringing only one of you. Either you or Ren. I talked to Ren, he doesn’t seem willing to leave his friends behind. What do you say?”

A few moments passed. “I’ll go with you. What do I bring?” Mrs Choi was shocked by the turn of events. She thought her daughter would stay.  “W-well, you can pack all your clothes and things you need into the boxes I’ll bring back tomorrow. We’ll ship them off by the following day. Just keep a handful of clothes to pack into your luggage. You don’t need to bring your books. I’ll send you to a international school there.” Her mother stood up as she finished.

Sparrow started packing, like a dead doll. She moved so mechanically, like a robot. Her face void of emotions. The pictures of L.Joe and all that chaos took a toll on her. She would take a long time before she could love again. Her heart wounded deeply would take a long time to heal. She wondered why she made the choice to go with her mother. Maybe it would be a better healing place for her and her heart.

 

Her mom had settled her school matters without need for Sparrow to go to school personally, knowing she would only find the person she didn’t want to meet at all.

L.Joe had called numerous of times and messaged her countless times. JR too, though lesser. L.Joe wanted to explain the truth but she shut him out completely.

She sent emails to her close group of friends saying she was leaving for the States and that she would keep in contact. She forgot to write ‘don’t tell L.Joe.’ because L.Joe looked for them and squeezed the information out from them. They told him they were leaving this Sunday. 

Of course, he didn’t dare show up at her house, afraid of hurting her even more. 

 

The week flew past quick, much to Sparrow’s relief. She would be flying in a few hours. The Choi family had one last dinner together last night. It was sad but it wasn’t as if they would be gone forever. At the airport, they bade each other their goodbyes and started to walk to the departure gate.

Somewhere in the airport, L.Joe was running, looking for Sparrow before she left for good. It was like in dramas, the male lead looking for his female lead desperately.

Sparrow looked back at the Korean airport and her father and brother for the last time. So long then Korea, I’ll see you when I come back. Since young she lived here now she had to move, it felt oddly weird but it was the best for her pained heart.

Just as she was about to step into the gate, she heard someone shout her name. True enough, she turned around to see a purpled hair man running towards her at top speed. L.Joe… She froze a bit but regained herself and turned back and walked on as if no one called her at all. Hurt obviously but she didn’t want to see him. Not one bit. Her mother followed suit and caught up with her daughter’s fast pace. Mr Choi and Ren walked away, not wanting to come into contact with L.Joe.

L.Joe tried to break thru the guards but obviously he couldn’t.

He look utterly hurt that Sparrow just walked away like that, so hurt that tears actually came out from his eyes.

So this was how they said goodbye, probably forever…

 

Chloe's note.

Hey guys, that's the end of the story. For real. This story is done. Thank you for supporting the story so far!

This update took a very long time :D but it was supposed to be my co-author's job but she keeps forgetting so I did it. If you guys stopped reading my story, I don't mind. It's not the nicest out there:D Thanks though for reading!! Love you lots<3

Still remember to C.U.B.S this story and other stories that you have read and liked! It's helpful to the authors:) Till next time!! 

BYE!