Chapter 10

Who Should I choose?

 

Chapter 10

 

JR’s POV

 

*Dreaming state*
Sparrow was holding my hand as we walked down a beach, the sun was setting and it cast a golden glow against her face. I looked at her and she looked so beautiful. “JR ah, I love you so much,” She whispered. Everything was so perfect, we were alone and it was as if there was background music playing just for the both us. Ahead of us was a pavilion, decorated with rose petals and had a table of refreshments. It had a romantic feeling to it. We stopped as we admired the sunset. A splash of pink, orange, red, yellow, purple and blue, all in the proper proportions. She turned to face me and caressed my face gently. Her touch was so soft, like an angle’s touch.

We looked into each other’s eyes and slowly got closer to each other, lips almost touching till there was this loud blasting music, it sounded like BIG BANG’s fantastic baby and shocked Sparrow and I. We both fell onto the sand…

*Reality*

The dreamed ended as I got up from my seat, so it was Sparrow’s ringtone. I actually thought it was real, the dream, I wished it was real. Sparrow picked up her phone and her eyes brightened immediately. I wonder who it was. As she put her phone down, she started packing her books. “Whose that?” I asked. “My mom! She reached the train station already. She’ll be home soon, I’ve gotta go,” Sparrow chirped. “Oh, well I guess I’d better go home too,” I was slightly disappointed, but I couldn’t help it, Sparrow’s mom usually doesn’t stay at home for long periods of time. We left the library and I walked her home.

It was a great time, it felt like I didn’t even confess to her today. I do hope she says yes.

 

Sparrow’s POV

 

“Mom!” I greeted my mom with a big hug as she walked into the house. “I missed you so much, how was Bali?” I asked her, “I have so much to tell you, school and the people there!” I was like a hyped up bunny, jumping around happily because I got a full basket of carrots. My mom laughed and asked me to calm down, she placed her luggage in her room and followed me to my room where we sat on my bed and started talking.

“You know something? There’s this new boy in school and we met at the park and we became really good friends and he confessed to me today! I don’t know what to say, I don’t know how to tell him anything. I don’t even know how I feel about him. He’s really sweet and all that but I don’t know. He’s been really kind and protected me from the queenkas and L.Joe. Talking about L.Joe. L.Joe said I had a place in his heart… Have I told you we-“

“Sparrow, calm your horses. You’re going to fast, I’m getting old already. Need to talk slowly to old people,”

“Mom! You’re not old… yet. I was saying that this new guy who’s a really good friend of mine confessed to me today, saying he like me and asked me to be his girlfriend.  I don’t know what to do… Help?”

“Ooo, what do I hear, my my, I thought you were with L.Joe? Are you player, Sparrow?” She wiggled her eyes at me

“I’m not a player, please. L.Joe dumped me, it was all a joke,” I grimaced at the memory.

“Oh my poor girl, don’t be too sad about it. Now now, you say that there is this JR guy?”

“Yeah, JR~~” I trailed off, thinking about him. His cute actions and his angelic face. His funny voice that makes me so attracted to him and his dorky behavior that’s beyond adorable. I smiled momentarily. I chided myself for my silly actions, still smiling.

“My, Sparrow, have you grown and fallen in deep love,”

“Me? Fall in love? How?”

“Just look at you, smiling to yourself just mentioning his name,”

“Oh…”

“But you say there is L.Joe too? He says you have a place in heart? Then what are you going to do?”

“He hasn’t done anything like confessing but I don’t know if he’s going to or not..”

“Do you like him or JR? You need to know who you like truly then that’s when you can choose.”

“But I don’t know who I like. I don’t know how love feels, Mom help me,”

“Ok, when you like someone in my case, I would feel very comfortable with the guy. He would make me feel very secured, protected and as if we’re the only 2 people in the world. You would have the feeling, instinct or gut, whatever you want to name it that tells you he loves you truly and you love him as well.”

“That’s so sweet, was that how Dad made you feel?”

“Yeah, that’s how I felt. But how you would feel would be different, everyone’s has their own way of feeling.”

“Thanks mom. I think I can make the right choice. But it’s best I wait right? Till my feelings calm down and I know how I feel, right?”

My mom just nodded, “it’s up to you dear. Now get some rest. You have school tomorrow don’t you?”

“Yeah, night mom, love you,” I kissed my mom on her cheek and tuck into bed.

Yeah, I hope this would be what I feel when I’m around JR or L.Joe.

I hope.

 

Chloe’s note:

I updated! I hope you guys like it^^

I’m just letting my imaginations flow. Sparrow will have to choose between JR and L.Joe. L.Joe’s part will come soon. This fanfic is going to be a short one. Maybe it will reach 20 chapters? Or less. Who knows^^

Please tell your friends and fellow AFF readers about this, if you think it’s good.

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, BOOKMARK.

Silent readers, please comment. Give me some feedback! I will really appreciate it.

Thank you for reading!
 

I would also like to thank my lovely subscribers 

Keisetsu , riariamaria ,PsyPoubbbompkpazzieilove_teentopA_T-GalBtoBAngelstasminaMomomi

Thank you sooo soo so much! I love you all so much:) 

Throw you hugs!<3