Chapter 27

Who Should I choose?

Chapter 27

Author's POV

L.Joe got into his car and drove and top speed to Miyoung's place, not caring about whether he was going over the limit. His love was more important and he had to fix he big black hole that was everything away. You might not think its a big problem, but Miyoung's a . 

She'll never admit to her actions. That's going to be hell of a hard work for L.Joe. With Sparrow's trust in him waning at an undesireable rate, he's like on a time bomb. Its going to be hard for him to convince her and his mom. Heck, her mom might not even approve him being her daughter's friend even. 

"Park Miyoung! Open this damn door. I know you're in there!!" L.Joe barked and banged on the poor wooden door. Footsteps could be heard from inside and keys jingled before being insert into the key hole and finally the door opened to find a middle aged woman, looking at L.Joe surpised. "Where's Park Miyoung?!" L.Joe demanded. 

"The young mistress is in the music room," the maid said in a low voice, afraid of the L.Joe that was seething with pure anger. He kicked his shoes of and climbed up the pent house to the second level, turned right and stopped at the 3rd door. He tried to calm himself but it was hard. Imagine yourself in his situation, girlfriend on the edge of leaving him, this girl is the cause of it, and yet its not right to make a move on a girl, because the way society viewed it was never good. She's was your childhood friend and something happened to her and now she's in there playing a beautiful but morouse piece of art on the cello. 

Park Miyoung was a very complicated girl. She wasn't like that in the past, before she entered high school. She was a really sweet girl with good etiquette and witty remarks that would have made her desireable to the young men when she got older. Girls her age looked up to her like she was a role model. An angelic face, full long eyelashes, lush pink lips, round big doll eyes and a perfect body with curves that was just right. 

Yet, when she entered high school, she met the wrong group of friends. Now she's this bimbotic, pesky and annoying girl who wanted L.Joe to be her lover. From childhood playmates to this, kinda sad ain't it? They should be close friends right now, not enemies. Miyoung was just looking for the impossible. There was so many boys in her school that would have wanted to be her boyfriend but she was too blind. 

But she was still sweet in some ways, she still enjoys things like musicals, plays, movies and the fine arts. She, herself is a celloist, passed the ABRSM grade 8 exam with high distinction. Quite unbeliveable, really. This sweet pretty girl was a bimbo (with brains) that didn't know how to face realtiy properly. 

L.Joe knocked on the door, trying to act calm, but there was too much force in the knocks. The music in the room stopped abruptly and a soft "come in" was heard. L.Joe opened the door and closed it behind him without looking at the girl in front of him. 

"L.Joe~~ what a pleasant surprise. Have you changed your mind to break up with that girl and come to me?"

"You wish!" L.Joe spat with disgust as he folded his arms, crossed over his chest. 

"How could you be so evil, to fabricate evidence just to make Sparrow and I break up? Huh? Those photos of me supposedly having with this girl," L.Joe looked right into the girl's eyes. 

Unphased, the girl replies, " that's the only way to get you apart, and besides she has another guy to too. I do wonder how she does it though, snagging two handsome boys at the same time, making them go heads on with each other. One a kingka, another a hot transfer," Miyoung stood up and placed her cello down as she carefully picked her words and tried to sway L.Joe to her side. "Shouldn't you give up already? Didn't you see those pictures I showed you just now? JR and Sparrow are already cheating on you, my dear~" She purred as she got closer to L.Joe, taking his hand into hers. "Just let go and come to me, L.Joe. You were never meant to be Sparrow's. You were mine from the beginning, just stop all this and come to me," Miyoung seductively persuaded L.Joe. 

"No, I want you to clear this mess up, now," those words made Miyoung stop where she was and look straight into L.Joe's eye seriously. "Are you joking? You want me to say sorry to that Sparrow and let you both go back together?" Miyoung spat out. 

"Yes, its simple. Face it Miyoung, I'll never see you in a light that would have considered you to be a choice of mine. We don't match from the beginning. Let me go and let me be happy if you really love me. I'm sorry but I just can't reciprocate the feelings you have for me," L.Joe took his hand out of his and placed both on Miyoung shoulders, "wake up, let me go," L.Joe asked a sullen Miyoung. She was looking down onto the floor, a quiet and calm composure she had on. In her mind contemplating the choices, let go or hold on. 

She slowly looked up at her childhood friend, memories flooding at the same time as she made her decision. 

To be continued... 

 

CHLOE'S NOTE:

I know I'm evil to leave you guys here, hanging^^ HAHA, wait a bit more please. The ending seems close enough~~

Thanks to those who have commented so far in this story:) I know this chapter's kinda crappy, I'm not proud of it either^^ but still read and support:)
Do the same my dear subbies 'n' slient readers, C.U.B.S

Thanks to christalla431 for subbing:)