Chapter 26

Who Should I choose?

Chapter 26 

Sparrow's POV

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked worridely, even though I had some resentment towards the photos of him with that girl... "Sparrow, do...did..." L.Joe sighed before continuing," I'll be straightforward with you, are you cheating on me with JR?" I was baffled, why in the world would he have thought of that? Speak for yourself L.Joe. "Excuse me? Cheating on you with JR, no way. I love you wholeheartedly, you know that?!" "Then what are these? Can you explain why you were kissing JR?" Me, kissing JR? I don't remember anyway...... wait, yesterday night, how did he know? L.Joe angrily placed the photo in front of my face, and true as it was, I was in the photo, kissing none other than JR. "I'm not cheating on you, where ever you got that picture from, you know it's fake. L.Joe, I'm not cheating on you," I stated, while trying to hold his hands, but he backed away. When I saw him do such, it was as if I was piereced by a sharp knife, straight in the heart. L.Joe did not do that...... something in me just snapped and the next thing I knew I was taking my phone out and searching for that photo. 

"Fine then, be that way. Now you explain this to me," I handed him my phone with the photo showing, "I tried to keep mum about this and let it slide after it hurt me so much. I got it yesterday and was thinking of breaking up with you but I'm still here and now you accuse me of cheating on you when you were sleeping in bed with a girl I don't know when... how could you?" I blew up, tears starting to form in huge waves, when it got too heavy, they dropped with huge drops like pearls falling off a chain, down my cheeks. L.Joe was still studying the picture, looking shocked and in disbelief. He looked up to see my reddening face. I felt embarrassed and look away, wiping the tears vigourously. "Sparrow... I... I didn't sleep with her, I didn't. I don't remember doing so... I was just drinking a bit for fun and I got really drunk and the next thing I woke up in my bedroom. I didn't sleep with her!" L.Joe tried to persuade me to believe the unbelievable. I looked at him in utter disgust. "How could you say that when the photo cleary shows its you?!" I started soft and as I the syllables went out of my mouth, it got louder and louder till I was shouting. I snatched my phone back and wiped the remaining tears off. 

"I gave you the second chance you wanted, I thought you learnt your lesson. No... I thought I learnt my lesson. I guess I didn't. I took the wrong way. I shouldn't have come back to you, I would only get my heart broken and it did. I shouldn't have trusted you, I shouldn't have been so naive to think that you could serious to be in a relationship with me, a nerd, a geek, a bookworm! I trusted you, I loved you so much. L.Joe when will you ever stop breaking hearts of girls?" I finished my speech that was so painful for me to finish. This was it, I couldn't go on with this anymore. I had to leave him. "Sparrow, don't say those-" "Save it," I bitterly cut him off, " save you sweet talk, I don't need it." "No, babe, listen to me! Believe me when I say I didn't do it!" L.Joe begged as he grabbed hold of my hands into his. I looked away, I couldn't believe him, no more. It could turn out into lies again, and my heart would break again. I took my hands out of his, "no, I can't. Not when you don't believe me. I'm sorry, I had a really good time with you, I loved you truthfully but this is it. Goodbye, " I turned away and walked briskly out of the park, walking out of L.Joe's life. Leaving him out of my life. My tears kept flowing in an endless stream. My heart in the mids of a painful storm, feelings shattered by the storm. 

I walked home and locked myself in my room. I poured my heart out, skipped dinner, not answering the knocks on my door from my dad, brother and my mom. I felt so tired from crying, I didn't bother to go wash up. I just fell asleep in pain. 

 

L.Joe's POV

This can't be happening, I didn't sleep with anyone. I studied the photo clearly, the blurred out face looked like someone oddly familiar... Miyoung. NO!!!! She couldn't have drugged my drink! I had a high tolerance of my alcohol... I couldn't possibly have just get knocked out after my 3rd cup. Miyoung was there. All the puzzles were piecing together, even the JR and Sparrow kissing one. They wanted us apart from each other... 

I looked up to a crying Sparrow. Damn it! I made her cry again, what kind of boyfriend am I? I grabbed her hands and tried to explain my part of the story, I tired, but Sparrow didn't want to believe. I couldn't blame her, she went throught a lot because of me but I couldn't let her leave me. I'll die! I tried to save myself and salvage out relationship but she didn't want to listen, instead she said good bye. No...... she can't walk out of my life now, I wouldn't be able to live. She's my true love! Why did I frame her?! Why did I drink that night? Why did I? 

As I saw Sparrow's retreating figure, I fell to my knees and my heart shattered into small tiny pieces that could be mended by anyone except Sparrow. I need her back, right now! I need her comforting hug, the warmth of her words, the care she gave. Small tears like drizzles slashed across my face. I had to do something... for Sparrow, for us

 

Chloe's cornerrrrrr

Hey subbies, slient readers. 

I left the last chapter with a game, saying if you have read the chapter, leave the phrase '1Q84' in the comment box... but I only got one:( That's sad to see... I guess some of you stopped reading our story anymore:( i guess it wasn't interesting anymore... Oh well, its okay. I still love to write. If you're a silent reader, I thank you for reading. 

Well the story has come to this, sounds like the ending is approaching soon. OOOOOOOooo

We're still thinking of how to end the story. There might be three endings now^^ for everyone to be happy:)

Till then, do the same, please:) C.U.B.S

Happy Youth Day in advance from S'pore!!

Thank you edzren for subbing<3