Chapter 12

Who Should I choose?

 

 

At the abandoned house, I was walking here and there. It was already 3.10 and Sparrow wasn't here yet!!! I know she isn’t the type to be late for anything… oh no, is she standing me up? “So what is so important that I have to meet you all the way here? Make it quick, I’m meeting JR later” I jumped up in fright… “S..S..Since when did you come?” She shrugged and gave me a poker face. My hands were sweaty and I was rubbing them together. WAIT!! Did she say she was meeting JR later?!?! GRRR… “Ok, I’m walking away now since you probably rather stand here and not talk to me” “Wait!!” I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. She stumbled back into my arms and everything seemed to stop for that moment. I notice her beautiful eyes, her lovely silky hair and how her cheeks seemed to shine under the light. Especially her lips, those pinkish and plump lips… I really have the urge to kiss her now. My head was moving towards hers when she suddenly pushed me away, her eyes showing horror. She got onto her feet and bolted towards the door “WAIT!! SPARROW I LOVE YOU!” She stopped in her tracks, frozen to the floor. “What.. what did you say?” I took a deep breath. “Sparrow, I realized that I’m in love with you. All that happened previously, it was all under the influence of my friends. We had a bet and somehow it involved you. I know I was really stupid to break up with you when they asked me to. I feel really guilty to make you go through those things and I am really sorry. You are a really beautiful girl and all I can think about now is you. Every time you do something, I just cant help it but look at you and I realized that I love you. Sparrow, I just want to let you know that ever since then, until now, I still really like you. I know that you have JR now, but I was really hoping that you can give me another chance to prove to you that I really love you and.. and… maybe get together?” There. I said it all out. I looked at Sparrow and her eyes looked a little glossy… did she tear at my confession? “Sparrow, are you alright? You look a little lost” “Love me? You loved me? After all you put me through? What makes you think that I would trust you again? Do you think it’s so easy to go to school, knowing that everyone talks behind your back? Do you think it’s easy? Get back with me? Love me? If you had loved me back then, you would not have broken up with me, sure you could. But in front of the entire student body? Have you ever thought about how I felt? I was so in love, and you just ruined it for me.” She broke down. Now that I think of it, I was really stupid. “I get that I ruined your life, but please, please, Sparrow, give me another chance. Just one, so that you can see that whatever I just said, I meant it straight from my heart. Please, just one chance Sparrow?” She was crying, I could tell. She was crying and was trying to be as quiet as possible. I felt something wet roll down my cheek and I realized that it was a tear. I was crying. “Please Sparrow?” I got on one knee and held her hand, “Please?” and looked at her earnestly. “One chance. But that’s all you got Byunghyun. Mess up, and forget about seeing me again.” Sparrow said, not looking at me. She pulled her hand back and walked out of the room. She called me Byunghyun… which was what she called me when we were still in a relationship. 

 

Once chance.

 

It kept ringing in my head.

 

One chance was all I got.

 

And I was going to prove it, that I, Lee Byunghyun, was going to win back Sparrow’s heart.

 

frannnnn_y note:

How was it? This chapter was written by yours truly. I wanted to put a cliff hanger, but then it wouldn't match the next chapter and I was nice and wrote the ending ^^ 

Chloe's note

my co-author nvr told me that she could write so nice!!!!! Don't you think so??? >~< She's gonna write more now, and I have pressure to match the goodness of this awesome writer:D