Accidental Meetings

My New Roommate!

It was a beautiful morning in April 1st. You are on your computer typing up this thing called "Roommate Application." All of a sudden, you hear your mom calling you and you go to her in the kitchen.

"Can you get me that box right there?" said your mom, Seon Woo Eun Suk.

http://asianwiki.com/Seon_Woo_Eun_Suk

You get the box on the counter. "This?" giving the box to your mom.

Your mom grabs the box and puts all these type of food like ramen and instant noodles in it.

"Why are you putting so much noodles in there?" you asked because, pretty much you're trying to keep a nice and y body.

"It's so that you won't starve." said your mom.

"I'm supposed to keep a good and y body though." You looked down at your stomach. You didn't want to eat ramen 24/7 because you just barely got your y slim stomach done last month through exercising.

"At least you won't starve with it." Your mom sighs. "Em ji-ah, why can't you just go college here?"

"Mom, I already told you. This is my chance to try and survive without you guys. Through out my whole like, you guys were always there for me and helping me whenever I needed you guys. I need to learn how to take care of myself and by studying abroad, I can do that." You continue helping your mom pack up the food.

"Fine then. I won't bother you anymore." your mom sounded depressed. "But," she looks at you, "whenever if you're having the hardest time ever and you feel like you can't go on, you can always come back home. 'Kay?"

"Of course Mom," you said.

Your little brother, Won Hong, comes up to you. "Noona, cook for me."

"I'm not leaving till a couple of months." you said it as if you were irritated.

"Do you know how fast a couple of months can go?! It can go just like that." said Won Hong.

"Won Hong-ah, please give me a break! You've been begging me for the past few weeks."

"But I want you to cook for me!" said Won Hong. "Nooonaaa! Cook for me. Cook for me. Cook for me!"

"O-okay." you said because you didn't want your little brother to start his little fake crying act. "Go grab me my phone first."

He poutingly goes into your room. He searches around your room and couldn't find your phone. "Noona! Where's your phone?!"

"It's next to my laptop!" you yelled.

Won Hong goes to you laptop on the desk. He finds your phone but, his curiousity took him to your laptop screen.

"What's this? Roommate Application? Hul~"

He takes a quick glance back. Then he starts messing around with your laptop like pressing the delete button and typing up gibberish.

You come into your room. "Yah, did you find my phone yet?" You then see Won Hong next to your laptop. "Yah! Were you touching my laptop?!"

"N-no." in a studdering way. "Why would I touch your laptop when I have my own? Here, your phone." He gives you your phone. He was about to walk out but then he says, "Noona, are you really going because of those boys?!" pointing to a C Clown poster.

You look at him. "I'm not going just because of them. I'm going so that I could learn how to survive on my own. And because of them." you said while smiling.

"Noona think about it. They won't remember you so what's the point of going?" Won Hong asked.

"Even though they don't remember me, they will always know that I'm their fan." You look out your window and start day dreamming about them.

"Noona, are you crazy?!" said Won Hong.

"Yah, the way how I go crazy for them is how you go crazy over IU." you said.

"H-how did you know that?!" said Won Hong studdering.

"You wanna know how?" You give him a signals to come closer. He comes closer. "Because of your studdering. April Fools!" You start laughing at your little brother.

"Noona is mean!" He runs out. "Mom! Noona is bullying me!" he yells.

"Yah, it was just a joke." You just laughed and ignored at what he said. "I'll just cook for him later. Alright, time to send in this application." You sended the roommate application. "Now, it's time to just wait."

2 Months Later in a airplane.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing. Thank you." said the announcement lady.

We're almost here!

You said to yourself while looking out the window you were sitting at. "It's so beautiful." although you were still just seeing clouds.

Suddenly, the airplane started shaking. "W-what is happening?!" you startling said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, right now we are in the middle of turbulance. Please keep your seatbelts on and hang onto something tight." The announcement lady sounded like she was panicking.

You started to hear people screaming and panicking. Some of them even told their wishes or confessed their love on the plane. It was like something they had to do before they die so that their soul could feel at ease.

You then thought to yourself, Am I going to die here? In a airplane?

Suddenly the airplane jerked, which it made you gall on a man with sunglasses sitting next to you. The man was holding onto you tight and making sure that you don't fall off. He was holding you so close to his chest that you can hear his heart beating fast.

Then the airplane stopped shaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the turbulance has ended. You guys can be rest assured now." said the announcement lady.

The man let go of you and you sat up straight.

"Thank you for helping." you said.

The man just nodded.

You suddenly felt your stomach turning and you didn't feel good. You tried breathing air through your mouth so that your stomach can stop turning but it didn't. The man notice that you didn't feel good and gave you a bottle of water. You nicely accepted it and drank the water.

"Ah, that's better." You started to massage your stomach.

Now you can start seeing Korea through the clear glass of the window. You hear the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your seatbelts on and prepare for landing."

The airplane has landed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please unfasten your seatbelts and remember to bring all your belongings with you."

You grabbed your stuff and waited till you get your turn to get out. You looked down and saw a necklace.

"Who's necklace is this?" It was shaped in Infinite's sign. "Such a unique necklace." Then you thought  you should keep it and give it to Sungyeol oppa since you like him the best out of everyone in Infinite.

You got out of the airplane and walked down the stairs of the airplane. On the last step of the airplane, you slowly put doen your left foot then you put you right foot down. You take a few steps forward and then you start fangirling over the fact that you are on South Korea's land. People start to stare at you as if you were crazy or something. Then you stopped because you noticed that people were looking at you weirdly. You quickly fixed yourself and went into the airport.

Outside Incheon Airport

You were standing trying to catch a taxi when you saw the man you were sitting next to on the airplane. You take out the necklace, "Could this be his? No, it can't be. He's not an Infinite fan. Or is he?...Noo." You put the necklace back in your pocket. The man gets in the taxi and drives off.

At the Man

The man was just taking a nap inside the taxi because he couldn't really sleep in the airplane since there was a turbulance that destroyed his beautiful sleep. His mom calls him but he ignores the call. "I'm tired." He checks his pocket for the necklace. "Oh? Huh?! Where's my necklace?!" He checks everyehere for it, through his pockets and backpack. "Where did I put it?" Then he has a flashback in the airplane turbulance. A girl falls on him and knocks the necklace off of his hand. "Aish really! That was a present for Yu min. It costed 1,000 dollars too!(in U.S money) Aish!" messing up his own hair.

At the Bus Station

The man comes out of his taxi and goes into the bus station. Then your taxi comes and you get out of it. You get your stuff from the taxi's trunk and walk into the bus station. You walked to where the buses were. You walked around cluelessly trying to find the bus you were supposed to ride in to go to Seoul. You hear an announcement.

"Bus 36 is departuring. I repeat, Bus 36 is departuring from Incheon to Seoul."

You instantly recognized that that was your bus. You quickly run to a bus that is moving. It was your bus and you caught up to it before it departured. "S-stop! Please stop!" You started pounding the bus so that the bus driver can stop the bus. The bus stopped moving and the dorr opens. The bus driver comes out and gives you a glare and you backed off.

"Miss hurry up and give me your suitcase and that other thing you're carrying. We are in a tight schedule right now." said the bus driver.

"It's a guitar." you told the bus driver while giving it to him.

He walks into the bus and you follow him. "Miss you ticket please." He sounded like he was in a hurry so you quickly gave him the ticket and went to find your seat. People start to get impatient and started to tell you to hurry up and sit doen so that the bus can start going.

The bus driver yells, "Miss! Hurry up and sit down."

You hurried and found your seat and sat down. You sighed for relief. The man sitting next to you was the man from the airplane. You didn't recognized him because you were too much in a hurry. But, he recognized you. He took off his sunglasses, "You."

You turned you head, "Me?" pointing to yourself.

"I was sitting next to you in the airplane. Do you remember seeing a necklace?" he asked.

You thought who was this guy asking you something so ridiculous, then you remembered who he was and asked him, "Are you an Infinite fan?"

"What?" he said confusingly.

"The group Infinite. Boy group? 7 boys?" You starteed doing Infinite's dance to see if he gets it.

"No, I'm not a fan." he said arrograntly.

"Nope then. I haven't seen your necklace." you told him. But then you thought if you should've shown him the necklace. Nahh, best to give it to Sungyeol oppa than some stranger.

Throughout the ride, you were amazed by how Korea looked, although the freeway looked the same in the States, it was the big sign boards that were different because the were written in Korean, of course.

You were just looking out your window until you heard a ring. You looked to your left and it was that man's phone ringing. It was non-stop ringing and people were starting to get annoyed. You were thinking why the hell the man ain't waking up. You started poking the man, but he won't wake up. So you started pushig the man harder and harder until he wakes up, but he still won't wake up. You were getting really irritated. You didn't know if the man was faking it or he's just a damn deepass sleeper. You had one last choice and that was to slap him. You took a deep breath in and out and slapped the man's face pretty hard. Only to know the man woke up from that. You covered up your mouth in shock because you that he actually wouldn't wake up. The man gave you an vil glare, then he heard all the commotion in the bus. "Can you pleaseee answer your damn phone!" you yelled at him. He frowned then he looked at his phone and finally answers it. It was his mom because you heard him saying mom on his phone. He finally ended the phone call with his mom. You looked at him and he gives you a "what the hell do you want" face.

"Uhm, about that slap. I didn't mean to-" you were cutted of because the man just arrograntly went back to sleep. You turned towards the window. You started hitting yourself in the head. Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Aish! How can you be such an idiot?! How can you hit a stranger?! Your phone rings and it was a text message from your older brother.

Text: Have you reached Korea? Did you arrive safely? Call mom. She's been worried sick about you all night long.

You replied to your older brother that you have safely arrived in Korea and that you will call your mom once you reach your apartment. Also telling your mom to rest.

Your bus has finally reached Seoul at 10 a.m. The man got off the bus. You got your stuff and got off too. You saw the man waiting for a taxi. You still felt bad for slapping him in the face pretty hard. Buy then, it wasn't really your fault that he wouldn't wake up and you were getting really irritated. You were about to go apologize again but the man already got in a taxi and left. Why is he always leaving when I need to tell him something?! Forget it! That's what he deserved anyways! I'm not gonna bother him anymore! You called for a taxi and left for your apartment building.

At the Apartment

You reached your apartment. You get out of the taxi and walk infront of the apartment. "It's soo big." you said with amazement. You take in addep breath and you walked into the apartment. As soon as you walk into the apartment, you see that man you were sitting next to on the bus and airplane. What is he doing here? Does he live here?! No, It looks like he's just visiting a friend. You suddenly notice that you were hiding behind a wall trying not to be seen by him. The man went into the elevator and you rushed to the counter.

"How can I help you today, Miss?" asked the counter lady.

"Oh yes, um, where is apartment 6B?" you asked.

"Oh, you must be the new roommate. The owner just left the counter though. Here, let me show you where it is." You follow the counter lady all the way to apartment 6B.

"Here is your apartment. But, the owner never said that the new roommate was going to be a girl? I guess he changed his mind." The counter lady leaves.

You frowned. What does that mean? You just shrugged and went into the apartment. "Woah! It's so beautiful." You put down your stuff and started exploring the apartment. You saw a guitar in a glass case. "Wahh, the owner must be a guitarist too. Oh? But it looks like this guitar was never touched." You know it was never touched because the strings of the guitar still looked very new. Then you hear the shower going on. "The shower's on? That must be the owner." You went to sit down for a while. 30 minutes past and the shower stopped. You stand up so that you can greet the owner. But then you thought, What if it's that man? Noooo. It can never be him.

Suddenly the restroom door opens and you saw a man shirtless and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. He look at you shocked. You quickly closed your eyes and threw your hands on your face. You turned around, "I-i'm sorry! I'm very sorry!"