9

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You really had to call me Lulu?” Luhan groaned as he and Chae headed for Sehun’s room. “Of course” Chae smirked. She winked at Luhan as she knocked on the youngest door. “Dinner” She shouted and stepped back. Shuffling was heard on the other side before the door slowly opened. “Kay.” The youngest slurred. He cutely yawned and ruffled his disheveled hair before shuffling along.

Luhan shook his head with a smile as he watched Sehun leave. “Let’s go” Chaerin motioned and pulled Luhan outside.

As they were making their way to Kai’s separate room they ran into Kris and Lay who were seated at the fire pit. “Hey” Lay smiled as the two reached them. “Dinners ready.” Kris nodded at Luhan before standing up and facing them. “Ryena will be staying here with us till her injuries heal. “ Kris explained and Luhan nodded. He had already listened to Lay’s speech about Ryena’s well-being. “Are you going to let her stay?” Chaerin asked. They all immediately understood what she meant when she asked. Secretly Luhan wanted to know too.

“It seems that you all have taken a liking to her, so if she wishes to she may stay.” Kris sighed. Chae couldn’t help but to notice the small smile that pulled at Luhan’s lips. “Okay,” She ushered. “You guys better head inside before Leah gets mad at us for being late.”  A smile cracked on Kris’s face before he nodded and headed inside with Lay. “Three down two to go.” Chae smiled and pulled Luhan towards Kai’s place.

As Luhan was about to knock on the door it opened and there Kai stood. “Give my apologizes to the girls, I won’t be joining you all for dinner.” Chae rolled her eyes at the stupid Beta. “Really, just because you two are having a fit?” Kai’s face stayed the same and Chae let out a sigh before agreeing. They left Kai and began heading back to the others. “Chanyeol?” Luhan asked. “Told him” Chae said and pointed to her head. Luhan nodded understanding that she had most likely told him when they left the room.

The two were about to step into the house when Chaerin pulled Luhan to the side. “Hey after dinner meet me in my room I wanna talk with you about something.” Luhan frowned. “Why?” He asked. “Because, just do it okay?” Chae asked once again. Luhan sighed and nodded as he headed inside.

 

“Where’s Kai?” Sehun was the first to ask as Luhan and Chae took their seats. “He said to give his apologies to the girls, he won’t be joining us.” Luhan mumbled from his seat next to the youngest. Luhan felt a bit sad as he watched Sehun’s face become gloomy. Ever since Kai brought Sehun and Lay here the two have always been rather loyal to him Sehun especially. He looked up to Kai very much and would always defend him. “Let him be.” Kris growled obviously angry at the Beta.

With a sigh Leah nodded her head and took her seat next to Suho and Semmi. “Dig in.” She said and smiled when Suho softly kissed her temple. Luhan couldn’t lie, he was extremely jealous of the two and of every other mated couple in the pack. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter