Epilouge

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ryena on your right!” Semi shouted.

Ryena quickly dodged the hit that was coming in on her right and slid her hind leg behind her attacker knocking him down. “Semmi now!” She shouted at the small light brown wolf. Semmi shot forward knocking over the tan wolf in front of her before jumping onto the grey wolf next to Ryena. She dug her paws into the grey wolf and bit down on the wolf’s neck, earning a whimper from it.

Ryena smirked and stood up in front of the now pinned wolf. “Looks like we win.” The tan wolf from earlier whined and limped over to the others. “Damn that really hurt!” Elle shouted and her sore paw.

The grey wolf growled loudly before shouting at the wolf on top.  “Okay Semmi, you can get off now!” Chaerin shouted. “Sorry” Semi whimpered and jumped off of Chaerin. “Damn you got good.” Elle said as the girls headed back into the forest to change back into their clothes.

“Thank you, it’s mostly thanks to Ryena though.” Semi said as she slipped on her shorts. “You had it in you all along.” Ryena said as they walked back to the compound. “Thank’s” Semmi blushed.

 It’s been a couple months since they’ve started training and Ryena was extremely proud of Semmi. She had come a long way from when they first started. At first she couldn’t even run fast or dodge a punch, at least now she could manage to defend herself and even attack, with the help of someone but nonetheless she could still attack.

“Wow girls, nice fight.” Suho said as he greeted them. “Yeah, Semmi you sure did get better.” Baekhyun acknowledged. Semmi blushed and said thank you before hiding herself in Kyungsoo’s open arms. “You sure did.” He whispered and kissed the top of her head.

“Awww so cute!” Elle squealed. “Where’s my baozi I want to cuddle too!” She gushed before running off in search of her mate. “Ugh, those two are nauseating.” Chen complained. “Just wait till you find your mate, then you’ll be like that too.” Leah teased as she walked towards us. “Whatever” He said before walking off.

“So I’m guessing you two won?” Leah said to Ryena and Semmi as Suho pulled her into a hug. “What makes you say that?” Ryena asked with a smirk on her face. “Oh, you know the fact that Elle walked away without gloating and that.” She said as she pointed at an annoyed Chaerin that had a few scratches and bite marks on her.

“Shut up” Chaerin shouted earning a laugh from the others. “Leah” Kris called as he reached the others with Kai following behind. “Is everyone ready?” He asked the girl. “Yup” She nodded. “We can head out whenever.” She explained and Kris nodded. He looked to Semmi and shot her a smile. “Good job Semmi, I heard you beat Chaerin.” He teased.

Semmi blushed again and nodded. Chaerin rolled her eyes and patted Semmi on her head with a smile on her face. “Good job” She then looked to Kyungsoo and smirked. “You better watch out this one’s got a hell of a bite.” She teased and winked at the couple before running away from Semmi’s hit. “Chaerin!” Semmi whined as everyone laughed at her.

-------------------------------

Later on that day everyone had head into town to gather there monthly supplies while Luhan, Ryena, Kai, Chen, Chanyeol, Chaerin, Tao, and Kris stayed back.  Within the first month of her officially being a part of the pack, Kris had decided that Reyna be a hunter. She was after all a hunter’s daughter and since she was on her own in the woods for so long she was extremely intuitive to hunting.  In fact she was just as good as Tao.

“Ryena,” Kai called out to her. Ever since her talk with Sehun, Ryena had grown a little closer to him and Lay. She had confronted them as well as Kai about what was going on. They told her a few things, like what the spirit world was, and the things it held. They also told her that something was coming that none of them knew anything about, thus their reason for training so much.

“Yes?” Even though she managed to gain insight into their little group, Ryena still felt weird around Kai. He had this aura around him that seemed off putting, and he never really let anybody in. Although he was close friends with both Sehun and Lay, he never really showed affection. Not even to Kris who he had apparently known since birth.

“You and Luhan are to patrol the east forest.” He informed her blankly. She nodded at him and made her way to compounds entrance where she waited for Luhan.

“Looking for me~” Luhan whispered deeply into her ear as he wrapped his arms around his mate. Ryena smiled at the tenderness of Luhan’s touch. “Of course not” She said before turning around in his arms. She faced him and placed a long kiss on his lips before running into the forest. “Come on slow poke we have a job to do!” She shouted back.

Within the months that Ryena and Luhan had been mated, their relationship has been great. Everyday Ryena finds another thing about Luhan that she loves. From the sparkle in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter