5

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So Ryena where are you from?” Baekhyun asked. They were all seated in the living room the only exceptions being the Alpha, Beta and Tao. “Up north” Ryena answered. “How long have you been traveling alone?” Semmi shyly asked. Kyungsoo smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around her. “It’s been almost 3 years and I left a few days after the change.” That caught the others off guard. “A few days after the change!” Baekhyun gasped. “How did you manage to survive without help?” Chen asked. Ryena shrugged her shoulders. “Well if it isn’t obvious to you all yet. That Pack“ Ryena hissed. “Exiled me because of my yellow eyes.” The others nodded. They all have heard the tale about the wolves with yellow eyes. Most of the wolves that had yellow eyes were either exiled from their pack or killed.

“But how did you learn to take care of yourself?” Xiumen asked once again. Well my father was the lead Hunter and I use to watch him and my brothers train with the others.” Ryena sighed. “I just naturally picked up on it.” Elle pouted as she listened to Ryena’s sad story. She couldn’t believe that her own family had her. “Your family didn’t even protect you?” Sehun asked the question everyone was thinking. Ryena’s face darkened and she shook her head. “I wouldn’t call them family.” She hissed and that ended that.

“Well then.” Chanyeol said and clapped his hands together a giant smile spreading over his face. “Why don’t we see how good you are?” He challenged. Ryena’s lips curved up into a smirk. “Oh and how are we going to do that?” Ryena asked. “Have you ever spared before?” Chaerin asked as she stretched her body nest to Chanyeol. “No, never met a pack that accepted me till you guys.” Sadness crept over the group as they listened to her words. Luhan’s heart nearly broke at the hidden hurt in her voice. “Well that will all change.” Luhan said and looked Ryena in the eye. A tingling sensation ran through him as he stared at her. “Let’s go then.” Chae said and pulled Ryena outside the others following behind.

“So” Chaerin said as they stood in the big open filled next to the compound. “Who would like to go first?” Chanyeol grinned and pulled Chae into him. “How about you and me?” Chae raised her and tilted her head. “Sure thing big boy but don’t be upset when I beat your .” Chae grinned and patted Chanyeol on his before disappearing in the nearby woods. “God I love that woman.” Chanyeol muttered as he disappeared into the woods as well.

Soon a large gray wolf appeared from the woods. “That’s Chaerin.” Suho said. Next an even larger wolf appeared his fur a beautiful light brown. “And that’s Chanyeol.” Leah grinned. “Come on let’s get a good view.” Suho said and began walking hand in hand with Leah to where the others sat leaning against the compounds wall.

“How much y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter