12

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After breakfast Chaerin and most of the guys left to run their routines. Only Lay, Sehun, Kai, and the other girls were left. While cleaning up the table Elle filled Ryena on the roles everyone played. “Kris, as you know is our Alpha. Then theirs Kai and Chae as Beta’s but Kai holds a lot more authority then she does. Next is Luhan, he’s our Delta followed by Suho he’s are Sentinel. He’s such a nag I tell you always on our cases just like a mom.” Elle whispered and giggled as she looked at Leah. “He and Leah are the perfect mom couple.” Elle burst out laughing as Leah snapped her head at the two. She had obviously heard Elle’s comment. “Kyungsoo is also a Sentinel but he’s not as whiney. Anyway next is Tao who is our Lead hunter. The dude is seriously skilled in fighting both human and wolf. Then there’s Chanyeol he’s second in command next to Tao he’s also probably the third strongest next to Kris and Kai.” Elle then paused as they brought the remaining dishes to Semmi and Leah who were washing them. “Then we’ve got the scouts who are Baekhyun and my Xiumen.” Leah rolled her eyes at “My Xiumen”. “And then there’s Lay and us three who are the caretakers.” Leah laughed.

“You make Lay sound like he’s a girl.” Semmi nodded. “He’s actually a very important part of the pack.” Elle hummed in agreement. “Yeah, he’s our healer/doctor I guess you could say.” Ryena nodded she fully understood what Lay’s role is especially since he had healed her injuries and explained a lot of things to her.

“Then what’s Sehun?” She asked. “Sehun is the youngest member in the pack so he’s our pup. Plus he only went through the change about four years ago.” Elle explained. “Yeah when Kai had brought him and Lay to us he hadn’t gone through the change yet. I believe he went through it the same year we met Semmi.” Leah looked at said girl. Semmi smiled and nodded.

“Hmmm” Ryena hummed and sipped on the water Semmi gave her. “So what do you guys normally do?”

“Well live a peaceful life here, no hate,, no drama, we usually just relax.” Leah explained. Ryena scrunched her face up in distaste. “No offense but that sounds boring.” Semmi cracked a smile. “That’s because what Leah just said is what her and Suho do. They usually just lounge around and watch us ‘Kids’ as they like to call us.” Leah glared at Semmi earning giggle from the others.

“Yeah we actually do a lot of things while grams and gramps sit by and watch.” Ryena couldn’t hold in her laugh at the sight of Leah’s puffed up face.

“Well don’t you have a lovely laugh?” Chaerin teased. “You guys back already?” Elle asked. “Me, Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol are.” Chaerin huffed out as she took a seat next to Semmi. “So what we chatting about?”

“Ryena just asked us what we do.” Chaerin nodded and quickly jumped out of her seat. “Well why don’t we show her instead of telling her.” A big smile appeared on Elle’s face. “Are you thinking what I think your thinking about?” Chaerin laughed. “I didn’t understand that but yes. LET”S GO SWIMMING!”

At Chaerin’s word Elle jumped up and shouted in happiness. “Yes! I love swimming.” Semmi giggled. “Of course you do, you are the best swimmer.” Elle brightened up and fanned herself. “Well I don’t like to brag but, you know.” With a roll of her eyes Chaerin turned to Ryena and held a hand out to her. “Let’s go Yellow eyes.” At first Ryena froze at Chaerin’s words but she quickly shook it off and smiled. “I don’t have a swim suit.”

“Guess you going skinny dipping.” Chaerin laughed out. “Oh hush you.” Leah scolded. “I’m sure one of us has one you can use.” Semmi nodded. “Yeah, It seems we’re the same size, so I’m sure I have one for you.” With a smile Ryena nodded.

“WOOOHOO, Lets go swimming!” Elle shouted. “OoooH, were going swimming?” Baekhyun asked. He and Chanyeol had just walked into the room where the girls were. “Yep so giddy up cowboy!” Elle screeched and ran to her room to change. “That girl is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter