19

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, so you’re telling us something that can destroy us is coming?” Luhan asked a little confused. After leaving Ryena he met up with Kris and Kai at the lake, only to find out that Kai has found out that something bad is coming that could possibly destroy everyone and everything. “Yes” He said with his usual cold expression. “How do you know this?” Kris asked, with a solemn look on his face. “I’ve been sensing a few disturbances within the forest. Things are changing, there getting darker.” Kai explained.

“Also” he paused. “Sehun has gotten a warning.” At this news the air grew tense as the news sat heavy on their shoulders.  Amongst everyone only the three of them and Lay knew of Sehun’s ‘gift’, and how he was able to slip in and out of the spirit world, he seemed to be able to communicate with the wind as well, as it was one of the bridges that tied the spirit world to the real world. Although, he also had the ‘gift’ of being able to see bits and pieces of the future, though this bit of information was only known by Kai and Lay.

“This is not good.” Kris sighed. “Do you know what it is? Or what we can do to stop it?” Luhan asked. Kai merely shook his head, “At this moment, No.”  The alpha sighed, before standing up, he then began to speak in a commanding voice. “Then we have no choice but to fight.” He said earning a long stare from the two. If anyone knew Kris, they’d know he was a peaceful guy and that he hates fighting. Luhan figured it had something to do with both his and Kai’s past.

“Are you sure about that?” Luhan asked. Kris nodded. “If something is coming, I want everyone to be able to at least protect themselves.” Luhan nodded in understanding. “But what are you going to tell them?” Luhan wondered, surely everyone would grow curios if Kris told them all to begin to practice their fighting skills. “For now we shouldn’t say anything.” Kai spoke up. “It’ll only worry them, the less they know, as of right now, the better.” He sighed. Kris nodded, “I believe that to.” Luhan nodded agreeing as well.

“How will we get them to practice, without telling them though?” Luhan asked, “You can’t expect them to just agree to training without being curious.” Luhan inquired; of course they all trained for hunting, and fighting just in case something came up, but for those like Semmi, who aren’t skilled fighters and don’t participate in fighting, how will he get them to train?

 “We will tell them since the pack is getting bigger, it’ll be a good idea if we work on our fighting skills, in case something should ever happen, and then since Ryena is here, it’ll be good to see what she can do, to see where she belongs in the pack.” Kai explained. “I like it.” Kris said as he thought about Kai’s plan. Luhan sighed but agreed as well seeing as that could be the only way. “It’s settled then, we start tomorrow morning.” Kris said and the two nodded.

………………………………

“Well, well, if it isn’t the newly mated Ryena.” Elle cooed as Ryena stepped into the kitchen, where all the girls where. “Nice to see you guys too.” She laughed. Chaerin raised her brow and stared at the new Ryena. “Well, aren’t you rocking the afterglow.” Elle burst out laughing, while Semmi blushed bright pink, Leah just rolled her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter