18

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Ok quick heads up, you might get a tad bit confused in this chapter about what's going on but don't worry things will be explained more later on in here and the next story. Remeber this is a series story, sadly Luhan and Ryenas story is coming to an end, and our lovely Tao will be taking the main role in the next story, but don't worry ryena and Luhan will frequently be in their as well as the others.... ^3~*

Lay stood next to Luhan’s door with a smile on his face. He wasn’t particularly attached to anyone in his pack, excluding Kai and Sehun, but he’d be lying if he said he didn’t like Ryena. In fact he respected her quite a bit.

“Someone would think you’re a ert if they caught you right now.” Lay raised his eyebrow and faced Kai who had snuck up behind him. “Mmm, I suppose so.” Lay agreed and lead the way to his room, as Kai closed the door behind him Lay sighed, deciding this would be the best moment to ask.

“What’s going on Kai?” Lay asked. Kai faced him with his expressionless face and hypnotizing grey eyes, “What do you mean?” he asked. “Don’t give me that.” Lay answered. “You know me better enough, to know when I know something.” Kai nodded. “I sense something is coming.”

“Like what?” Lay asked. Kai frowned, “I’m not quite sure yet, but It’s something powerful.”  A sigh escaped Lay’s lips at Kai’s news. “Did you ask him?” Kai nodded his head. “He feels it to, but he does not know what it could be.” Lay nodded. “Should I as-“, “No” Kai said cutting Lay off. “He’s already talked to the others.” Kai explained.

“Have you talked to Kris yet?” Kai shook his head. “You do realize he is the alpha and by right it is your duty to tell him.” Kai’s body tensed at Lay’s words. Of course he knew. “You should know better t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter