10

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So your telling me Ryena is Luhan’s mate?”

Kris, Chanyeol, Chaerin, and Luhan sat at the table out back on the patio. While Kai stood in the corner farthest from Kris. “Yep” Chaerin nodded her head. Kris sighed and looked at a confused and tired Luhan. “And you know their mates because he’s been having dreams about her like Chanyeol had of you?” Again Chaerin nodded.

“Well then why didn’t the others have strange dreams?” Kris asked. “Probably because they weren’t looking for their mate like I was.” Chanyeol answered. “But I wasn’t looking for mine?” Luhan grumbled. “Yes you were.” Kai’s answer gained everyone’s attention and they turned to stare at him. “What?” Kai nodded at Luhan’s confusion before stepping forward. I’ve noticed it for a while but I wasn’t sure what it was.” Luhan frowned. “Noticed what?”

“For a while now I’ve been seeing a strange aura clouding you. It looked similar to the one I saw around Chanyeol when we first met him.” Kai paused as the others took in his answer. “But it disappeared the moment we came back today, just like Chanyeol’s did when he saw Chaerin.” Luhan sat quietly as he tried to understand what Kai had said.

‘Was it true? Was I looking for my mate?’ As if to answer his question a warm feeling shivered down his spine.

“It was my wolf that was looking for its mate.” Luhan stated. It made sense for a while he could feel his inner wolf growing restless and anxious and watching all the others and their mates never helped. “It would seem so.” Kai answered emotionless.

Minuets passed as they all sat there taking in what had been said. Chanyeol smiled softly as Chaerin tilted her head in his direction while he twisted her blonde locks with his fingers. He sighed and looked up to Kris’s face. “So are you going to allow him his mate?” He asked the one question everyone wanted to know. Kris closed his eyes and breathed in slowly before opening them with a small smile. “As if I would deny any of you your happiness.”

---------------------------

“You sure you want to sleep out here?” Leah asked as Ryena fixed a few pillows into place on the sofa. “Yeah no worries.” Leah was about to protest again When Ryena shut her up with a glare. “Leah, I normally sleep on the ground in the forest, trust me this is fine.” A smile spread across Leah’s face and she nodded. In the next moment Kris and the others walked into the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter