11

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“reyna…Ryena…Ryena…RYENA!” She shot up from her sleep with a light dampness moistening her head. Ryena was tired and confused. She couldn’t figure out who the hell was calling her. She couldn’t even recall dreaming. All She remembers of her sleep was a voice calling to her and a wolf’s howl.

“Morning” Ryena jumped slightly at the intruding voice. “Good morning” She rasped out. felt like a cat had used it as a scratch post. “Here seems like you could use it.” Lay chuckled and handed her a glass of water. “Thanks” Ryena mumbled and downed the entire bottle of water. “Good?” He asked her and she nodded slowly. “What time is it?” Ryena asked as she noticed the sky still slightly dark. “5:38” He answered her and sat on the chair next to her. “mmmm, thought so.” She nodded. “You always up this early?” She questioned lay as she began to stretch her limbs.

“Mmm, yes Usually Kai and I are the first to wake up.” To prove his answer in walked Kai already dressed for the new day. He walked into the Kitchen grabbed a bottle nodded at the two and left just like that. “He must like you.” Lay muttered. “What?” Ryena questioned. Lay smiled showing his dimples that could melt an angel. “See Kai’s Place is like a mini house. His got a kitchen and all in there. Usually we don’t see him until after breakfast but he came in special just to see how you were doing.” Ryena nodded feeling a little honored that Elle’s ‘Douche bag’ was looking after her. “If you don’t mind me asking.” Ryena started. “Can you tell me what the deal with Kai is and how he saved you guys?” Lay’s smile dropped and he immediately stiffened at the question. “It’s okay you don’t have to tell me if it makes you feel uncomfortable.” Lay smiled. “It’s not that” He sighed “How about another day” He offered. Ryena smiled and nodded.

After their short conversation Lay let Ryena use his bathroom to wash up and in return Ryena offered to help him make breakfast. Turns out Lay is an amazing cook. Since he was always the first to wake up he would usually cook breakfast for the others. Ryena also learned a lot about the others morning wake-ups. Lay would wake-up at around 5:30, he would then start cooking breakfast for the others at 6. While cooking Tao would be the next to wake up. After him would be Chen, Semmi and D.O followed by Chaerin. Apparently she always bailed out on Chanyeol in the mornings but would leave to wake him up 20 min before breakfast. Baekhyun, Suho and Leah would then come out and Leah and Semmi would help Lay cook. Xiumen and Elle were the last couple to wake up. Elle would drag a half asleep Xiumen into the room and throw him on the couch while she helped finish breakfast. Apparently Kris, Luhan, and Sehun were the last to wake up Kris being the hardest.

“Will someone wake-up Luhan so he can get Kris up?” Leah asked. “Why does Luhan need to wake Kris up?” Ryena questioned. A smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter