15

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Ryena started to wake up she began to take in shallow breaths. She felt a little light headed and her body had a tingling numb feeling of pain radiating through her. Slowly her eyes opened and she was greeted with a dim room she was faintly familiar with. She tried to sit up but a wave of nausea hit her.

“ugh what the hell” She cursed, her voice a raspy whisper.

“She’s up!” Someone gasped from somewhere in the room. “How are you feeling?” Suho asked. She blinked repeatedly before finally being able to see the male. “Like .” She groaned.

“Ugh you’re not the only one.” Luhan hissed as he rolled to the edge of his bed. Ryena glared at the male and fisted her hands. “What the hell am I doing next to him?” She hissed and tried to move off the bed nearly falling before Suho caught her. “Ugh don’t talk so loud!” Luhan whispered holding his head in his hands.

Leah rushed next to him and comfortingly rubbed his back. “Shut up it’s your fault! After you touched me this all happened!” She growled. “Actually” Lay cut in. “It’s your fault.” Ryena looked at him wide eyed. “What?” Lay nodded. “You’re the one rejecting the imprint.” Ryena’s voice got caught in her chest at lay’s words and suddenly she felt insecure. Now everyone knew what had gone on and she felt vulnerable. Like an open book.

Luhan could sense her insecurity and he wanted to calm her. “It’s okay Ray” Luhan soothed and reached his arm out to her. “NO!” She shouted and swatted his hand away. She didn’t want him near her or trying to calm her she wanted to run. Run away from it all.

“ugh” The two groaned from the after effect of Ryena hitting his hand. “Don’t do that.” Lay scolded. “The stronger you reject him the more unstable you get.” The two looked at him in confusion. “What?” Lay sighed and began to explain what was happening. “So we are going to die if I don’t accept our imprint?” Ryena asked unable to believe what she had just heard. “Yes.”

Ryena stared at Lay for a moment before dropping her head down. It wasn’t fair. Life wasn’t fair to her. “So you’re telling me I have no control over my life anymore?” She hissed. She could feel the tears threatening to spill over. Everyone in the room got quiet. “Look you have the choice. You don’t have to accept the imprint but if you do that-“

“Then I die.” Lay nodded. “And so does Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter