7

The Pack: Delta in the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan let out a big sigh. He was tired, confused and on top of all that he had to deal with Kai and Kris being all y to each other. Seriously he really doesn’t understand those two. They are nothing like your typical Alpha, Beta. Usually the Beta obeyed and respected the Alpha and was his right hand man. Kris and Kai were nothing like that. Yes, Kai respected Kris immensely and he was his right hand man and Luhan was pretty sure Kai would sacrifice himself for Kris in a heartbeat but Kai hardly ever obeyed or listened to the Alpha. He would always do his own thing like he knew better and half the time he did.

“ugh” Luhan sighed. He really didn’t want to think about the two at the moment. He had just come back from the meeting with the others and was heading to his room when he heard voices coming from Suho and Leah’s room. He paused with a frown and stepped closer to the door as he noticed neither of the voices belonged to the rooms’ owners.

“Feeling better?” Lay asked. Ryena sighed and shook her head before waddling her way to the small sofa where Lay currently sat. “So?” Ryena asked Lay with a questioning face. “So what?” Lay asked with a raised brow. Ryena rolled her eyes at the apparently forgetful male. “Ah yes.” Lay nodded. “What would you like to know?” Ryena stayed quiet as she thought of a good question to start off with. “About the genetic defects.” Ryena started. Lay smiled and held up his hand to stop her from continuing.

“I figured you’d ask more about that.” Lay smiled. “I’m sure your question has to do with your eyes right?” Ryena nodded slowly. “Well all that is, is a genetic defect and contrary to what you’ve heard or believe you’re not cursed. Colored eyes like yours and Kai’s are very rare in our kind but there not a silly curse.” Ryena scrunched her eyebrows together. “So why don’t I have a ‘gift like Kai’s?”

“Well not all defects are like his. I’m guessing you’re from a pure breed family right?” Ryena’s eyes widened as she nodded. “Most defects are found in pure breeds.” Ryena nodded. “So you, Sehun and Kai are pure breeds?” Lay shook his head. “No Sehun and I are not but Kai is.” Ryena frowned. “But I thought you said genetic defects are found in pure breeds?”

“No, I said most are found in pure breeds not all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter