Side By Side

The MyungJong Files

So Myungsoo and Sugnjong just love to stand beside each other - they just love to! Whether it'a photoshoot or just casually standing in a line, more often than not, Myungsoo is beside Sungjong.

 

Could this be coincidence?

 

 

 

Yeah, they are inseperable. I wouldn't be surprised if they are like stuck with glue. Like love glue...if it exists.

 

Well, even if it is coincidence, I have to Fate is on their side. They are always conveniently placed together - it's luck indeed. Or it might be that they just naturally gravitate towards each other...makes sense!

 

 

Some people believe in fate. Some people believe in love. Some people believe that Myungsoo is just so d*** attractive that even Sungjong's iness can't resist him. And then there's the truth... that Sungjong's iness is so y that not even Myungsoo can resist him.

 

Alright, now in all seriousness, and you know when I say that chances of me being serious are slim to none, Myungsoo and Sungjong almost ALWAYS sit/stand next to each other... not. In pictorials, sure. In photos, sure. Even at a lot of fanmeets! 

But there are times when Myungsoo and Sungjong cannot sit next to each other. For example... at this Japanese interview, which is probably one of my favorite Infinite (not Myungjong specific) interviews ever, Sungjong is sitting next to Sungyeol, and Myungsoo next to Dongwoo. The efffff?

 

 

 



 

Oh wait. It's Dongwoo's birthday. Sorry Myungjong, can't be all over each other during the fanmeet this time. Yes, we know the fans love it, but they'll have to do with Woohyun instead. We'll put him on overtime. We'll get Hoya and Sunggyu to help out too! What? The fans still want MyungJong. Fine, we'll have Myungsoo be a derp and have his eyes fall out due to embarassment.

 

Or because he misses Sungjong and wants him so badly but can't do anything because he's on the damn other side of the room (Do I spy longing glances towards Sungjong? Must be me). Oh no, delib. Those are very longing glances towards Sungjong. And a very angry one when Sungyeol pats Jongie's head. That giggle? Not embarassment at Sungyeol's touch. Amusement at Myungsoo's jealousy.

I think Sungyeol's ultimate choding is the trolling of Myungjong. Such a cruel choding. Playing pranks on everyone (including Sungjong) because they all love Sungjong too much. Oh and he pranks Sungjong for choosing Myungsoo over him. Bad Sungyeol.

 

Eep! Back to the topic. Myungjong always stand next to each other given a choice. No duh.

Who does Myungsoo choice despite everyone wanting a lunch date with him during Ranking King? Yeah. Sungjong. 

And for all other times, it's because Woohyun is working overtime, and Hoya is a god, and if they throw in Myungjong moments too, we will all faint of hotness overload and they need SOME fans conscious to drag out their overwhelmed friends. 

 

 

Oh and when Sungjong says he wants to throw up because of Sunggyu? It's because cheesy Sunggyu = separated MyungJong. I want to throw up too. TT.TT

 

Rose-chan-chan, out! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credit: tumblr.com, tvdaily.co.kr, weibo.com, youtube.com